Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DigitalA

No updates this morning about their dreamy day soaking up allllll the things.

Freya didn't play ball for the camera?
It got cloudy?
Bird poo on the wanky umbrella?
Everything wasn't just perfect?

• Haha
Reactions: 17

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Tread suggestion

Grabby’s feeling terribly blue because benpecked’s got some work to do - he earns ten times more you. Her feed’s full dreamy brunches and she’s written a blog about packed ham lunches !

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
It wouldn’t surprise me if she’s bottle feeding chopsy and just putting some staged photos on insta so that she’s keeping up this perfect ‘mama’ (that word makes me wanna vom) pretence.
Thank you. Mama and baba/buba seem to be infecting the gram to a horrible extent. Who are these people?

Urgh just had an awful thought... Do you think she talks in a baby voice to Benpecked?

Sorry, I've upset myself with that thought and wish to apologise for any distress caused, especially if you are mid meal.

Thread title?
Rebeggar's dragging round an overpriced brolly,
spending all her hols with a supermarket trolley,
Benpecked hauling cases like a prize winning wally.

More of a poem than a title, so I'll keep trying.

• Haha

FriYAY

{loooooong time lurker}
A cursory internet search throws up no surprise that her idol Courtney Adamo "can't live without" her Sunday Supply Co parasol either - Beggy, you haven't got an original bone in your body....

C60E4F1A-D5D3-4354-97D5-9A9573479213.jpeg

And yes, you would put your baby in a UV protecting swimming costume, long sleeves and long legs and a hat covering her neck - at the very least - when you're on the beach, not just some dreamy cotton strappy sundress. I'm sure she's not exposing her to the sun for hours on end unprotected, but its the height of summer and the UV rays are fierce . And if being in a UV suit makes her "too hot" - well maybe that's a clue that you shouldn't be out in that kind of heat. But as per, it's all for the 'gram with Beggy.
And other thing re the talc - I'm always suspicious when she asks for advice on seemingly easily internet searched topics, I mean, just google search talc getting off sand and whether talc is safe and make up your own mind - as soon as she does it's a sure sign she's upping her engagement and/or on the beg - the first thing I thought was that she's after some of that £10 a bottle BeachPowder. I love seeing her pass agg digs at tattle though - she says she doesn't log on but her stories say otherwise!
That's off my chest then, as you were....

• Haha
  • Heart

Hashtagblessed

I have a moderate following on Instagram {not to brag} and I’ll be honest I find it a huge pain in the ass when I post anything. I slightly resent the comments and engagement from people I don’t know (other than perhaps following each other for a few years). It might sound selfish but I’m so content in my real life, and also busy and people’d out by the end of the day, that the last thing I want to start is vacuous conversations with strangers about the paint colours on my bloody walls.

I cannot imagine the void she must have in her life to CONSTANTLY need engagement and validation from strangers on everything from family planning to talcum powder.

It’s beginning to look like a deep loneliness and feeling of incompleteness to me.

{And Grabby, before you think it, me talking to these delightful assholes about you isn’t a because I have a gaping void in my life. The discussion of your absurd life actually keeps me grounded and reminds me that your smoke and mirrors bullshit isn’t reality or healthy}

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She decided corporate law wasn’t the life for her. Or was it more the getting up, commuting, 5 days a week, 20days annual leave wasn’t for her and she’d rather potter, faff, garden, rustle up a glut, Pilates, smoothies, this guy etc .... imagine having the option to opt out of life at 21! I’d be devastated If she was my daughter.

• Heart
  • Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
She really is getting worse. I'm currently on maternity leave and finding things so hard. At least once a week I have a day where I just cry because I can't find the time, energy or courage to leave the house. And so to see her swaning around without a care in the world.

Equally my baby is only 4 and a half months old but actually my BEST maternity days aren't when we go for a walk to a yacht club or even to a park...they are when we do an awesome baby sensory class and he loves all the singing and all the other babies and then we come home and he naps before spending 20 mins in his big plastic jumperoo!!!! The joy it brings him. That's what maternity leave is about...it is about making the best for your baby and developing them.
I remember those early days as exhilarating and exhausting in equal measure. But my most exhilarating days were just being in awe I was a Mum at last. I didn't need a predator husband, overpriced umbrella and a sunburnt baby to feel validated, do you?

• Haha

HashtagRealTalk

Grabby is 100% fake - everything is staged, posed, filtered. She needs Insta to boost herself up while pushing others down.
This 👆🏼👆🏼👆🏼
Also her comment about Motherhood unplugged....lol. Coming from the person who has documented practically every millisecond since the moment she had her adult-nappy-clad arse in the air and posted it up on the internet for the world and his wife to see....!

The maternity leave comment today has really wound me up. I'm pretty sure she's posted a few times in the past months about "working", trying to fit some work in, how the two of them are juggling things with work etc. She's still been doing her usual tagging brands, aff links and I'm sure she's done at least a couple of ads. So which is it Grabby? Are you working or are you on maternity leave? Pick a lane, you can't have it both ways. So out of touch.

The smugness factor is out of control just now, she's coming across like an absolutely twat with all this dreamy, beachy, unplugged motherhood, blissed out holiday spam. I hope she has an economy flight from hell on the way back and arrives in gloomy February in Britain with an almighty thud and a hefty dose of reality. But she won't, becasue she always fucking lands jam side up.
Wonder if she will have a corona-virus face mask for her plane journey home?! Maybe she’s waiting for White Company to kindly gift her one....

• Haha
The shops were DREAMY and it's just how she dreamed it would be?
Screenshot_20200122-141756_Instagram-01.jpeg
Oh Australia, why are my feet growing directly out of my head? Have my feet grown so far apart that the rest of my body has just vanished and I'm now just a head on a pair of feet? Oh dreamy....

• Haha

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
‘Barely saw Ben’... was he away? Did he join the forces and go on tour? Was he working off shore? Did he have to do night/ weekend shifts? Was he on call for 24 hours?

No - he had a normal job. And he is now taking a (2/3 week?) holiday.

How is she so incapable of coping with life?

• Haha

Ellabella

VIP Member
"There were no games when we were dating. No labelling issue"

What, like "your boyfriend's a paedophile".

• Haha
  • Sick
Ok, I’ve been thinking this for a while so I’m just going to throw it out there-Grabby shows a few characteristics of someone on the autistic spectrum 🤷🏻‍♀️ Strict daily routines, takes allllll the same pictures, eats alllll the same food, “meltdowns” (her words) when something jeopardises her strict routines. An obsession for everything familiar, Even on holiday she can’t seem to do things differently than she would every other single day.

Even if I am Barking up the wrong tree here, she is a very peculiar being.

Hashtagblessed

On the subject of racist undertones I’ve done some digging as I could remember hints of it in posts about trips to Africa:

19B697AF-713E-40B5-BA99-F8E84927D20A.png

‘School building’ would have sufficed, dickhead.

‘The males demonstrate bravery’... you mean men...? They aren’t a different species you cretin.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow

AC_23

Chatty Member
Really can’t believe she called the men ‘the males’ ... imagine going to Spain/France/Australia and someone referring to a group of local men as ‘the males’ you’d be like ‘aye, the males?!’ It screams of blatant racism calling African men ‘males’. Shes just such a brat with no sense of self awareness or awareness of anyone else - I can’t bear her 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 16

pinkrobot

VIP Member
This thread 🤣🙌 How can anyone make Australia look so dull. Granted the beaches are beautiful but that’s alllllllll they do every day. Poor Benpecked has basically flown halfway round the world to cart a rug and parasol around and fry in his little beach-tent. Where are the towns, the cities, the restaurants, the sights, or god forbid some local culture?!! What even is the point of their holidays apart from wanky photos for the gram.

• Haha

swipeup

VIP Member
This holiday is proving that she’s truly not content in her day to day life. If you have to escape to the beach and sun on the other side of the world to feel happy and thankful, there’s something really wrong at home. She’s clearly not happy unless she can be on the gram boasting and showing off and making sure we all know she can holiday better than the rest of us. She’s a spoiled little princess who gets all of her self worth from feeling superior to everyone else. How ironic that we can all see right through her and feel pity rather than envy.

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

Not sure what’s in the water {or chia seeds and avocados} in Western Australia but it seems as though Grabby left for Oz as the entitled, melodramatic, Instagram addicted, ultra-Type A control-freak that we know her as and has morphed into all of those things but with an extra slice of narcissism and smugness thrown in over the course of two weeks...Claiming she’s on Maternity Leave and then using the words Solo Parenting?! Seriously, take a hike woman.

• Heart

DigitalA

I've just had a thought - her excuse for going despite the fires was 'the tourist board has asked visitors to still come' ..... But seeing as they won't eat out or buy anything in the shops or do anything that isn't free, they are hardly contributing to the Australian economy anyway!

• Heart