Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Mustard

VIP Member
Complains about the cost of everything they see over there from clothes to straw baskets to food but then spends that on a parasol?! 🤷🏻‍♀️ I really like the look of it but it seems excessive to be lugging that back half way round the world!!
And that is a US Company too. His would you transport that on a plane?

Mollymole

Chatty Member
Nothing more from the OP - I’m slightly suspicious that I can’t view your profile and that you’ve posted such controversial information with no follow up. Were you at school with Rebecca?
Is it bad I didn't actually believe her anyway? Apologies OP if it's true.

Paxobeans

Chatty Member
It does look red... it could be from the abrasion of the sand on her delicate skin? I seriously hope she’s not stupid enough to let her 7 month old get sunburn

#previouslygifted

Chatty Member
Has anyone ever DM’d her? She seems so desperate for engagement on her posts - does she reply to DMs? Prob just directs people to posts or her blog?

Mustard

VIP Member
There were PLENTY of comments on there. THey've all been deleted other than her #1 fan, Suffolk nest! :D

On another note, as per the AliceGate scandal, can admin see who which user names are accessing Tattle from where she is on the West Coast?!
How many do you think there were and did you read any of them? Are her numbers decreasing?

Weaklike73

Have you unfollowed her? We need to get as many people to unfollow as possible. You can still see her feed and watch stories, just don’t give her the satisfaction of the numbers.
Youd be better off not even watching. Unfollowing and still watching still adds to her engagement score. Which to brands is more important than follower numbers these days

Mollymole

Chatty Member
Yep that’s my opinion too. And also to try and appear relaxed and spontaneous.

I have a question about the school trip where they met. She was obviously a pupil but why was he on the trip?
Just stalking the school, can you imagine?! 😂 Nah, I'm pretty sure from the blog post she said the trip was to visit a place where he was actually working there?

Mustard

VIP Member
On the exchange rate then it was about £5 but now it could be much more. Not sure the rates at the moment as sadly my husband doesn’t earn x10 more than yours so we can’t go to Australia once every two years. Plus he just treated me to a new washing machine which I’m still thanking him profusely for so wouldn’t want to push my luck and ask for a holiday too!
Anyway, must dash back to my errands and getting his slippers ready by the door for when he gets home from work...

Oh I bet all her ‘Press’ contacts have been briefing her on the latest from the Australian Tourist Board 🙃
Soon she might be gifted another trip Down Under and become the UK Ambassador to Oz. Dame Edna will come here.

DevaVictrix

Chatty Member
I’m from Yorkshire and I don’t like English tea 🤷‍♀️ sorry world. Coffee is dreamy when you’ve been up all night with a teething baby though!

It’s so odd that Mumma seems to love him so much now. I can sort of see putting up with him but inviting the man you called the police on to move in over Christmas. WTF.

[/QUOTE Stockholm Syndrome lol!!!

Mitzymooface

VIP Member
Yes we have never seen a graduate photo have we....given we have seen every other possible life moment it would appear she likely quit.
Yes I thought that too - so many other photos in the house of them both (naturally he would have been at her graduation) so that one would surely have been #proudlydisplayed