Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

youhavinabubble

There’s only one explanation for her behaviour & huge ego.......she’s a fucking twat. People like her won’t change as they genuine believe they are the dogs bollocks. Mumma boosts her ego, hubby very likely is in control, and daddy is probably just pleased someone took her off his hands....( even if she WAS a child at the time ). They are NOT a normal functioning family or Ben wouldn’t have even got near her. It is absolutely vile, and I sincerely hope Freya finds herself a boyfriend the opposite of super dad one day! I will NEVER understand why her followers fawn over her the way they do! She’s so aspirational......NOT. The 2 of them are grotesque, greedy, and literally make me gag🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 20

Katiearchiedan

I noticed allllllllll the clouds at the dreary looking farmers market. That explains the delay in stories. Then back to beach spam and wall to wall blue skies as you were. Yawn. The maternity leave comment is beyond crass and offensive to all mums who work or are on real maternity leave. Surely even she doesn’t believe the bs that she writes?!
She really is getting worse. I'm currently on maternity leave and finding things so hard. At least once a week I have a day where I just cry because I can't find the time, energy or courage to leave the house. And so to see her swaning around without a care in the world.

Equally my baby is only 4 and a half months old but actually my BEST maternity days aren't when we go for a walk to a yacht club or even to a park...they are when we do an awesome baby sensory class and he loves all the singing and all the other babies and then we come home and he naps before spending 20 mins in his big plastic jumperoo!!!! The joy it brings him. That's what maternity leave is about...it is about making the best for your baby and developing them.

• Heart
Reactions: 20

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
She barely saw Ben before this trip apparently. She has no idea how normal people live does she? Where one/both parents are out of the house 10/12 hours a day working; not having picnics on a Monday lunchtime or having 10 holidays a year.
She really does live in cuckoo land. My husband is self employed and whilst he earns a good wage which means we can afford for me to be at SAHM, it comes with the sacrifice of him working away Monday - Friday, so I’m solo parenting 5 days a week. On a rare occasion that he’s working “local” enough to commute from home he’ll do a 14 hour day. Sunday nights he’s in bed by about 9pm as he starts his Monday morning at 4/5am so that he can be at his first job for 9am, which is usually the south coast when we live in the Midlands so his day starts with a 4 hour drive. He rarely takes holiday or time off as being self employed time off = no pay. She has NO IDEA how fortunate she is that her husband actually going to work is the rarity for her, rather than him having time off being unusual, like 99% of us who live in the real fucking world. Rant over!!!

Reactions: 19

pinkrobot

VIP Member
Suggested hashtags so we know when her mat leave is over #rvklovestowork #havebabywillwork #vitaminwork

• Haha
  • Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
It looks weirder cos she has slathered fake tan all over her legs but not over the top half of her body
Yes, except her giganto feet which remained a lurid pink.

We must pity her though, "Most of her holiday clothes are years old" Pfft... Let me just grab one of her 8,704 straw bags and line it with plastic to use as a vessel to catch my tears of sympathy... 🙄

• Haha
  • Heart

FriYAY

Her latest grid post - she just has a way of coming off patronising and passive aggressive, doesn't she. She could have just said Frey Bentos Chopsy Bear didn't enjoy sleeping in the pram at first so they chose to use the baby carrier, but she now happily sleeps in the pram, but no, she has to add in how everyone else was wrong and she was so right, because she's just the bestest most wisest mama {everrrr?}, isn't she.

Katiearchiedan

So Frey-bentos understands the sign of a sunset and leaned in to kiss her mama at just the right time.

Of. Course. She. Did.

• Haha

Skewbedu

VIP Member
#ohmyJustificationToTattle

You go abroad to play pretend house like the woman child you are Grabbitha. You don't have to go 'rushing around visiting places' if you don't want to. But then don't write travel blogs and try and pass yourself off as a travel blogger. You are just going on a holiday from your normal life of being a pampered 50s Stepford wife. Holiday, not travelling - because I feel there is a difference.

#RVKLovesYouToSeeHerDoingTheSameOldThingInHotClimates

#rvklovestohumblebrag

#HaveBabyWillDragHerRoundTheWorldPointlesslyForTheGram

#VitaminSeeHowMuchMyHusbandEarns
There I've fixed the #

• Haha
Reactions: 18

frustrated

The smugness factor is out of control just now, she's coming across like an absolutely twat with all this dreamy, beachy, unplugged motherhood, blissed out holiday spam. I hope she has an economy flight from hell on the way back and arrives in gloomy February in Britain with an almighty thud and a hefty dose of reality. But she won't, becasue she always fucking lands jam side up.
I find that those that shout the loudest about being happiest and oh so content are the ones who are trying to prove something to themselves and the world and they are actually the most miserable.

• Heart

HashtagRealTalk

Well that makes for some entertaining reading!

So she thinks the tweet about Adele was the only one that was regrettably a bit below the belt but calling Asians weirdos, insinuating tattoos and piercings makes people pondscum, using peoples husbands earning potential to one up and judging Women’s post-partum bodies was ok because we all make mistakes?...

I can safely say of all my wanky archive Facebook status’, unfunny past Tweets and Christ even my cringe-fest of a MySpace profile back in 2006, I’ve never felt the need to share any negative opinions of other people’s body types, ethnicities or socio-economic status! Mostly because I don’t have negative opinions about these things...I tend to judge people for being greedy, grabby, self opinionated and self-absorbed instead...which is why I’m a Tattler 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Heart

MissTeddy

VIP Member
She's doing exactly the same as she does of every trip - same as nyc in the autumn - absolutely FA.
Just drifting around, having a 'routine', buying convenience food and living her Watford life somewhere else.
Its such a ridiculous waste on her, she's got less depth than almost anyone i can think of.

• Heart

Gossipqueen30

Chatty Member
Two observations from that blog post -

1) What the hell is that kiss? Their bodies are miles apart whilst they plant a peck on each other’s lips. It’s so weird! It’s like they’re being forced to kiss but don’t want to, hence why their bodies are so far apart. The body language is all weird for a couple supposedly madly in love! It reminds me of when my brother was little and was told to give my Auntie a kiss 🙈🤣🤣🤣

And 2) she talks about being mature and older than her years, but seems to have such a naive view of love and marriage! Going on about how her obsession with love and marriage started aged 5 when watching beauty and the beast. 🤯 Fuck me, no wonder she married a predator! Beauty and the beast is a story of a man who kidnaps a woman and locks her up until she basically gets Stockholm syndrome and falls in love with him. 😂😂 If that’s where she’s basing her views on love then it’s no wonder she was groomed! She probably thinks it’s some romantic fairytale 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha

MissTeddy

VIP Member
Ive said it before but I would love to see her cope with a ‘normal’ life ... you know, average house, 9-5.30 office job, £30k a year, 22 days annual leave. Husbands on the same set up. Kitchen from B&Q, car on its last legs, credit card bills from Xmas looming.

• Haha

Katiearchiedan

I'm a solicitor...currently on maternity leave with my first baby...and there is NO WAY she would have survived a legal career. I have o idea how she got through her degree as being able to write persuasively, concisely and eloquently is absolutely essential. And the fact that she says a life in corporate law wasn't for her...does she realise that being a lawyer doesn't necessarily mean working in the city for massive corporations. You could choose to work with families who are going through divorce or children in the care system. But that possibility would never cross her selfish money obsessed mind. The fact that she wouldn't even get a toe in the door at any of the city firms is beyond her understanding.

• Heart

Skewbedu

VIP Member
I was once at a National Trust place at the same time as her. Only realised when I got back and looked at Instagram. To this day I don't know if I feel relieved or secretly wished I could have stalked her for a bit to see if she is as I've imagined. I have always thought she would be the human equivalent of semolina but maybe she is an intellectual bon viveur in real life...

🤣🤣😂🤣🤣🤣😂😂🤣😂😂 Only joking, she is undoubtedly the semolina...

• Haha
Reactions: 17

Kdog1985

Her latest stories about being the best maternity leave ever.
You have to have a job to take maternity leave you absolute bellend. And if “Instagram” is your job and you’re on mat leave I hope you aren’t claiming any mat pay because it looks an awful lot like you’re still doing allllllll the paid partnerships and affiliate links you were doing before?? {oh tax fraud}

• Haha
Reactions: 17