Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wasn't fussed on Ducketts house, I remember her getting the bathroom tiled and thought what on earth is that, then suddenly those tiles are everywhere and they grew on me. I'm not into trends and prefer classic timeless blah stuff but now I really like mid century and its all Ruth Crillys fault.
.... Mave.. they had the river at the bottom of the garden and a boat 💗💗💗💗.

That house was perfect , I wonder if she kicks herself for making the move? . I say ‘her’ because Mr AMR sounds a very laid back sort who’d do anything to keep Ruth happy.

Reactions: 2
.... Mave.. they had the river at the bottom of the garden and a boat 💗💗💗💗.

That house was perfect , I wonder if she kicks herself for making the move? . I say ‘her’ because Mr AMR sounds a very laid back sort who’d do anything to keep Ruth happy.
I don't like the river with weeins, my heart would be in my mouth. But if it was well fenced up I could do the love.......but then I start to think about things that live in or near a river like rats 🐀 and that Mr Bear doesn't look up to much.

• Haha
I don't like the river with weeins, my heart would be in my mouth. But if it was well fenced up I could do the love.......but then I start to think about things that live in or near a river like rats 🐀 and that Mr Bear doesn't look up to much.
We had a house that had a river at the bottom of the garden and it was glorious. I didn’t ever see a rat tbh. We had otters 🦦, and there was a cocker spaniel in it constantly 🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 7
We had a house that had a river at the bottom of the garden and it was glorious. I didn’t ever see a rat tbh. We had otters 🦦, and there was a cocker spaniel in it constantly 🤣
You live somewhere lovely like the beautiful south of England, with hot summers and country pubs.
I love otters.

I love the water , any tinkling of water and I instantly relax , of course children need watching but I’d snap up a riverside property in a flash ( potential flood problems checked of course).

Ruth must have had a real crisis of confidence to leave there.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
It was sold by Savills for £1,125,000 - plenty of pictures still on their website. The inside (and outside) is immaculate, absolutely no renovation required - very bland in my opinion, not my taste at all. I'm not convinced it's her !! house - there are no wooden floors and no sign of the fireplace in her video.
I couldn’t see any brochure or pics or this one or the previous one. I really like Ruth I am just really intrigued !!

Is MCM just a spin on something 70s ?
It’s not my area of expertise but I just immediately think 70s with houses on stilts, basket chairs abd dark wood panelling 😂

Last edited:
Is the new or the Georgian one on right move or something - anyone want to give me some detective clues so I can find it, for a noisy?

I couldn’t see any brochure or pics or this one or the previous one. I really like Ruth I am just really intrigued !!

It’s not my area of expertise but I just immediately think 70s with houses on stilts, basket chairs abd dark wood panelling 😂
I believe is more the 50s and 60s, with a nod to the early 70s. I'd love a house on stilts. :cool:

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Her old place on stilts reminds me of that National Trust property 'The Homewood', it's been used as a film set a few times (episode of Endeavour)

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Is the new or the Georgian one on right move or something - anyone want to give me some detective clues so I can find it, for a noisy?
Haven’t found either on rightmove.

her first house (mid century) as well as her Georgian house (last one) are both linked somewhere in this chat a couple of pages back. People actually linked to a brochure/article with details and looks inside.
Clues on how to find the current house are also in this chat a couple pages back.

No, mid-century modern refers to design in architecture, furniture etc from 1945 to the end of the 1960s. Designers to think of are Eames, Arne Jacobsen, Ercol, Robert Welch, Gordon Russell and Robert Heritage. It wasn't just furniture, it was cutlery, lighting, soft furnishings etc too.

The 1970s are a whole other story ..... they are not known as the decade that style forgot for nothing!! 😂 Trust me, I was there!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Omg I think I found the house (on Google maps only, sadly, so no internal pics) but it looks big and lovely and surrounded by nice gardens which should also provide privacy.
Thanks for all the clues.
I am intrigued to see what she does with it, if anything, even if it's just little snippets here and there.

Have she ever said why Mr.AMR doesn’t want to be filmed. Odd that she films the kids but not him.

Omg I think I found the house (on Google maps only, sadly, so no internal pics) but it looks big and lovely and surrounded by nice gardens which should also provide privacy.
Thanks for all the clues.
I am intrigued to see what she does with it, if anything, even if it's just little snippets here and there.
Did you do the same as me, drive round the village , cursing at missing the wrong road and reversing back up!😂😂

• Haha
Have she ever said why Mr.AMR doesn’t want to be filmed. Odd that she films the kids but not him.
Mr. AMR (Richard) is less Don Draper... and more Shrek. I’m not being facetious. I’m being serious. It’s the ears. He’s 51 this year.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.