Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

motherofdonkeys

VIP Member
I've finally found it, am well jel, love a bit of mid century modern, would love to see inside, outside does look fab if you're a fan of that era of architecture.

BigMavis

VIP Member
There’s no google on the house , it must have been a private sale.

It’s a steep driveway with a wooden balcony on the front. There’s a well established garden too.
But the pool looks identical :cry:
Does it have green chairs in the kitchen and a blue island.

Vee6

VIP Member
Yes it was. I had my babies at a similar time and i was desperate for her ti upload more as i loved the content. I think she was lazy with it

martaS

VIP Member
She mentioned this was her 'forever location' but I don't think she said anything about it being her forever home 😄 I wouldn't be surprised if, when she's done renovating this house, she moves again...to the house next door.
Stranger things happen 😂

martaS

VIP Member
So she has a separate home account? (This is how out of loop on all things Ruth I am!) Will she keep this one for the new house or starts a new one?

Silentcritique

Chatty Member
I definitely think you’ve got the right one, in the snowy pic there was what looked like a church behind the trees and that would fit with the view from the house looking on google maps... (edited to add: pretty sure it is visible on satellite view too)
i know the exact house and location but the location on satellite on Maps was close to non existent

SqualorVictoria

VIP Member
New thread: