Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Of course.

I wanted Brinton in my house , I’m just miffed.
I have it on the stairs (not Timorous beasties, unfortunately) and it’s been down the best part of 20 years! It’s fabulous, just can’t afford to have it anywhere else!

Reactions: 2
I have it on the stairs (not Timorous beasties, unfortunately) and it’s been down the best part of 20 years! It’s fabulous, just can’t afford to have it anywhere else!
I wanted striped Brinton on my stairs but there would have been too much wastage , it was a non starter because of the cost but it would have looked terrific.

Anyway .....one day 💗

• Heart
Does anyone remember years ago when she randomly did an unboxing for a Chanel bag? It was pink.. I think, and she had bought it months before but hadn't even taken it out the packaging. Like she had bought a Chanel bag, which cost thousands and then forgot or wasn't interested enough to even look at it. That was odd. Or maybe I dreamt it...

Reactions: 7
Does anyone remember years ago when she randomly did an unboxing for a Chanel bag? It was pink.. I think, and she had bought it months before but hadn't even taken it out the packaging. Like she had bought a Chanel bag, which cost thousands and then forgot or wasn't interested enough to even look at it. That was odd. Or maybe I dreamt it...
I remember vividly. It was the most gorgeous shade of pink, really hard to find too. She babied it so much she refused to use it. I'm really into bags its nearly like a form of insanity, but I use mine. It was a bit overkill for me but like a say I think the colour is pretty hard to find, at least it was then.

Reactions: 5
That was a really weird video. She would have got it at a discount as she (and some others) bought it at a Chanel influencer event in France, didn’t she?

I did actually wonder if she’d been given it, and was just waiting a while before she could sell it? Maybe somebody from Chanel asked her why she hadn’t shown the bag yet, or something?

Reactions: 3
Ruth just posted a story on IG of an Amazon screenshot & you can kind of make out the postcode of delivery...new home postcode?

Reactions: 4
One of which is a very popular/desirable village in that part of the country... 🕵🏻‍♀️ (Although that could describe a lot of the area! 😂)

Same but very tricky to find mid century properties that would actually be desirable in this area I find

Ooh! Nice sleuthing. I had a look at her stories last night and couldn't tell what the postcode was at all #fail Is the possible new location on the coast like we were speculating?

I don’t think it’s on the coast (from what I can make out of the postcode). There was one vaguely mid-century looking house on street view but can’t be certain it’s the house. I think someone else commented something similar.

I can’t believe she left the Georgian beauty. That house was 😍😍😍😍😍. As someone said mid century in that house worked. Mid century in a 1970s might be overkill.
I like her taste though & she seems very normal & likeable.

I don’t think it’s on the coast (from what I can make out of the postcode). There was one vaguely mid-century looking house on street view but can’t be certain it’s the house. I think someone else commented something similar.
Hmmm...I wonder what the amazing view is then?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.