Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ruth said they have moved already but the house hasn’t been on the market and also Caroline Hirons daughter is at the house at the minute it seems from her Instagram. I wonder if Caroline bought the house.
Yeah, looks like Ava is there posing her heart out as usual. Such a poser that girl. Could these be old photos? They are not meant to be travelling around at the moment, right? I'm not from the UK but pretty sure they are meant to 'stay in place.' So either she is living there or these are old photos. Or she's just brazenly flaunting the rules.

Reactions: 2
Ruth said they have moved already but the house hasn’t been on the market and also Caroline Hirons daughter is at the house at the minute it seems from her Instagram. I wonder if Caroline bought the house.
I bet you’re right! I know Caroline also loved that house...

No way Caroline would move to Somerset , away from the hustle and bustle of the city.

Would she ?

Reactions: 3
Hmmm:unsure: could she afford that house, even with her this morning gig and ludicrously priced kits?
I thought she enjoyed being packed like sardines in her London house.

Reactions: 5
Maybe Caroline has bought this place as a country retreat and still has the London house? Does she have that kind of money? She could have sold the London house to fund this and a smaller London pad...

Btw I think Ruth said they said they saw the house and planned to move pre-lockdown, so I don’t think it’s to do with finances.

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I do really like Ruth. Also it’s nice to see someone on YouTube/Insta with their own taste in interiors, not just recreating Instagram trends. But I do find her content a bit more boring now and I rarely watch or read anything these days.

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Has Caroline Hirons Ltd made enough money in order to buy a £1.5 million+ house with the additional costs on top?

Reactions: 1
Also Caroline hasn’t been doing lives in her usual spot in her bedroom blaming privacy. She’s been in a corner with plain walls. My tin foil hat is officially on.
Maybe Caroline has bought this place as a country retreat and still has the London house? Does she have that kind of money? She could have sold the London house to fund this and a smaller London pad...
Or she could be renting in the short term to see if she likes it? Although guessing Ruth would have needed money to move house but who knows🤷🏻‍♀️

The house hasn’t come on the market anyway in the last few months so it’s either empty or must have gone to someone she knows!

The pics Ava posted look to be from the summer so maybe something has been going on behind the scenes for a while ... 🤔

Has Caroline Hirons Ltd made enough money in order to buy a £1.5 million+ house with the additional costs on top?
Here are her accounts

Btw I think Ruth said they said they saw the house and planned to move pre-lockdown, so I don’t think it’s to do with finances.

I know this isn’t a rave thread but I do really like Ruth. Also it’s nice to see someone on YouTube/Insta with their own taste in interiors, not just recreating Instagram trends. But I do find her content a bit more boring now and I rarely watch or read anything these days.
I do too tbh, I go through phases of watching her videos and she does sometimes seem a bit out of touch but she’s much better than most.

I just love a bit of property sleuthing 😆

Reactions: 5
Reactions: 2
Totally clueless, help me out. Whats her financial situation in real easy to understand terms?
I don’t know what her financial situation is but you can have a look at her company accounts and see the assets and shareholders funds. Just click on her most recent Full Accounts, it’s the third one down on the list.

Thought I’d dreamt about the Doll House cabinet, went to check.
Yup, that’s why I asked because it seemed like that story was definitely from Ruth’s.

Totally clueless, help me out. Whats her financial situation in real easy to understand terms?
They are actually quite interesting.

She has sold the rights to her name & website to the company so basically can pay herself £1m over 5 years for that. Very high creditors I assumed was tax but not. Maybe her office but I’d have treat that as long term liability over a creditor due in one year, low debtors which means she gets her money. the business grew over the last year up to year end.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.