Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's on Google images, its a pretty clear shot.
Absolutely no suggestion of the postman being the father of those kids :LOL:
I had built up in my mind that he was devilishly handsome, probably because his moniker Mr AMR reminded me of 007 along with this air of mystery surrounding him. Clearly he's a very private guy who prefers to be behind the lens rather than in front if it.
No hate or shade intended, I'm sure he's a very nice man and Ruth herself comes across as a nice, inoffensive albeit privileged person. Shes the least obnoxious of all the influencers I follow.

Reactions: 7
Are you saying he’s is punching above his weight?😂

I know what you mean about the air of mystery, I also feel like he must be some kind of debonair, dashing character such is the mystery surrounding him!

• Haha
Reactions: 2
He's on Google images, its a pretty clear shot.
Absolutely no suggestion of the postman being the father of those kids :LOL:
I had built up in my mind that he was devilishly handsome, probably because his moniker Mr AMR reminded me of 007 along with this air of mystery surrounding him. Clearly he's a very private guy who prefers to be behind the lens rather than in front if it.
No hate or shade intended, I'm sure he's a very nice man and Ruth herself comes across as a nice, inoffensive albeit privileged person. Shes the least obnoxious of all the influencers I follow.
I can’t find anything? Link?

I can’t find anything? Link?
Can't do links, I'm a pretty useless 😕
If you put his name into Google images you will encounter him, the pic is connected to a business called MW studios and i think the pic was for timeless magazine, its a clear shot of him from the front and he's looking at a computer with a red haired lady.

I know what you mean about the air of mystery, I also feel like he must be some kind of debonair, dashing character such is the mystery surrounding him!
Absolutely punching in my opinion. I remember the wedding pictures minus his head and my brain filled in the rest. When I did finally see him I couldn't make sense of it. It was 007 syndrome for sure.
(Thats not a real syndrome btw)

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Can't do links, I'm a pretty useless 😕
If you put his name into Google images you will encounter him, the pic is connected to a business called MW studios and i think the pic was for timeless magazine, its a clear shot of him from the front and he's looking at a computer with a red haired lady.

Absolutely punching in my opinion. I remember the wedding pictures minus his head and my brain filled in the rest. When I did finally see him I couldn't make sense of it. It was 007 syndrome for sure.
(Thats not a real syndrome btw)
This one?

Reactions: 3
Wow. Not what I was expecting at all. Really surprised at the chavvy shirts. Is he much older than Ruth? He looks almost 50.

Reactions: 4
If you want to see him in action he is the photographer in the dry shampoo behind the scenes video on her channel

I have an image of him in my head too. I remember Ruth saying that he had some craggy old Hollywood style eye wrinkles
I think he did from what I remember! Not painting a great image am I? 🤣

Like the milk tray man!

• Haha
Ruth said they have moved already but the house hasn’t been on the market and also Caroline Hirons daughter is at the house at the minute it seems from her Instagram. I wonder if Caroline bought the house.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Ruth said they have moved already but the house hasn’t been on the market and also Caroline Hirons daughter is at the house at the minute it seems from her Instagram. I wonder if Caroline bought the house.
Couldn't see it, but Ava is definitely there.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.