Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here are my two cents worth:
I thought RB was a breath of fresh air some 11years ago. I remember seeing him on Jonathan Roos and thinking Wow! I didn’t know him from MTV days but he’d clearly cleaned up his act, was intelligent and worthy of support.
As time has gone on I just think he’s a pretentious, up his own backside knob!
I remember the blinds with Katy Perry and she was allegedly on coke, but I think he married her for a green card and to be able to do his films. Remember with his history of drug abuse he wouldn’t be allowed in the US...
I never understood his relationship with Jemima Khan and can only assume it was about sex. But she dumped him shortly after the strange massage incident (which to me sounded like a prostitute threesome which went wrong)
His recent transformation into a spiritual guru just makes me laugh and anyone buying it needs to be committed.
His victims and sadly, there will definitely be plenty of them, will get their voice one day. At the moment for whatever reason he is being protected.

Reactions: 20
I dont know that I believe there are many if any victims. I think most women went willingly and were happy for their chance. This may be me just being ignorant however. I would have done him back in the day!

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 8
People are daft as hell to buy this junk. ‘Celebs’ are mostly vacuous idiots.....keen for an ego stroke/quick £/freebie.

As implied by others here when an economy surrounds predators and people are financial gaining, overlooking negative/criminal behaviour is part of the package....expose your boss lose your job, some won’t feel able to do this particularly if they have dependants children etc.
Fearne Cotton writes books about anxiety I don't think she has any qualifications to do so.Her name sells the books.

Reactions: 6
Fearne Cotton writes books about anxiety I don't think she has any qualifications to do so.Her name sells the books.
Andrea McLean is now also going to go into business, charging £300 people per annum to help with mental health. With zero professional qualifications. Seriously, how is this allowed???

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
It's very wrong,mental health in the wrong hands is dangerous

She must have known something,ok not everything but something.
Having seen her announce her Loose women departure she appears to lack the mental fortitude to be dishing out advice. She appeared very emotionally frail, a distraught mess rather than simply upset about moving on.

Reactions: 8
It's very wrong,mental health in the wrong hands is dangerous

She must have known something,ok not everything but something.
It is very dangerous and should not be allowed. Doctors train for years in order to practice. Why does she think she is qualified? An ex-weathergirl and Loose Woman host!
'Charging people £300 per session'?
Annual membership fee to her website...

Reactions: 2
I don’t fancy him but it’s clear he also gets off on being super controversial and that’s another vice of his 😂
He gets excited by shocking people, or being seen as pretentious. I think he knows he is and thinks it’s funny. It’s a character he plays. I never take anything he says seriously. He can be funny but a lot of the time he goes too far trying too hard. Being able to laugh at himself is how he’s managed to stay relevant and reinvent himself I think

Reactions: 4
Histrionic ex fat lad who discovered that losing weight combined with drugs, alcohol and a need for adoration led him to his chosen paraphilia's.

That bleeping dreadful snarl masquerading as a smile is usually only visible when he believes the audience is responding to his tit mock-Dickensian hyperbole.

Pseudo intellectual toss rag.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I wish he did more acting like he used too, the really wild roles! “Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Get him to the Greek and St trinians” are some of the best films ever. Personally I think he had a talent for acting these wild characters because they weren’t too far from who he used to be...what do you guys think?

Reactions: 3
I wish he did more acting like he used too, the really wild roles! “Forgetting Sarah Marshall, Get him to the Greek and St trinians” are some of the best films ever. Personally I think he had a talent for acting these wild characters because they weren’t too far from who he used to be...what do you guys think?
He was great in Get Him to the Greek and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.He's a genuinely decent actor imo.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
He was great in Get Him to the Greek and Forgetting Sarah Marshall.He's a genuinely decent actor imo.
Yep those films are just so funny. I wish he did more acting. Did he ever say he wasn’t going to act again or was it more of a natural progression into spiritual and then acting didn’t fit in. I was watching St Trinians which he is in and it made me come and find this thread lol

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.