Russell Brand

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How old are you? Any bloke touching me inappropriately in the 1980's was cause for concern and reporting to Human Resources.
I remember my Dad calling his females colleagues ‘love’ in the 80s and even in my formative years I scalded him for it. Wrong is wrong. Using an era to cloak poor/predatory behaviour is nonsense. It was never acceptable just easier to conceal/obfuscate the truth. RB looks like an opportunistic predator who should be exposed.

Reactions: 10
I remember my Dad calling his females colleagues ‘love’ in the 80s and even in my formative years I scalded him for it. Wrong is wrong. Using an era to cloak poor/predatory behaviour is nonsense. It was never acceptable just easier to conceal/obfuscate the truth. RB looks like an opportunistic predator who should be exposed.
He hsn' though he has got away with it

Reactions: 1
I had to unfollow him the other day due to the sheer amount of anti vaxxers in his comments. I didn’t even listen to his drivel to know if he is pro or anti vaxx but if he is happy to allow such awful and dangerous views to be bandied around in his comments then in to the sea with him!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I am disappointed. I thought that seeing this thread revived meant that someone in the media finally had the balls to expose him instead of being prevented from doing so by his lawyers. Maybe one day.

Reactions: 11
I am disappointed. I thought that seeing this thread revived meant that someone in the media finally had the balls to expose him instead of being prevented from doing so by his lawyers. Maybe one day.
When he’s dead or too old for it to matter like most of these bastards.

Reactions: 5
But if Weinstein who is probably richer and has/had more powerful contacts and legal teams than RB gets caught why not him?He seems to have disappeared off the radar as a comedian he is never on TV and is seen to mouth off as a self styled guru. He is hosting some vegan festival next year while his wife pinches ideas from the internet and writes abook about them claiming they are her"creative" and "joyful" doings🙄Aright pair of frauds.

Reactions: 4
But if Weinstein who is probably richer and has/had more powerful contacts and legal teams than RB gets caught why not him?He seems to have disappeared off the radar as a comedian he is never on TV and is seen to mouth off as a self styled guru. He is hosting some vegan festival next year while his wife pinches ideas from the internet and writes abook about them claiming they are her"creative" and "joyful" doings🙄Aright pair of frauds.
I think Weinstein targeted some people that were higher profile and wannabe actresses who were ultimately more likely to talk as accusations gained traction. The victims of Brand/Saville/Harris etc all seem to be people from normal backgrounds and those people are perceived as less believable or powerful. The problem we have here is that people invest to much in believing that celebs are powerful and beyond reproach...another key example being Michael Jackson whose family, friends and fans are still in enormous denial.

Reactions: 13
I think Weinstein targeted some people that were higher profile and wannabe actresses who were ultimately more likely to talk as accusations gained traction. The victims of Brand/Saville/Harris etc all seem to be people from normal backgrounds and those people are perceived as less believable or powerful. The problem we have here is that people invest to much in believing that celebs are powerful and beyond reproach...another key example being Michael Jackson whose family, friends and fans are still in enormous denial.
Also Weistein was costing more to Miramax in hush money than he was making. It was only when he became too problematic that his brother and all the others who were protecting him stopped bothering

Reactions: 8
I wish Saville had been caught in his lifetime and I am glad that Harris is behind bars.I always got v creepy vibes off Saville but not Harris I always thouhh he was a good enough artist and family man. We will have to see about Brand maybe that is why he has disappeared from showbiz and become more low profile,who knows.

Reactions: 11
I kick myself that I bought that bloody book! As you say all stuff easily found on google. Also since hearing that she was his booty call for years and she just waited in the wings to finally ‘win’ her man made me lose any tiny bit of respect I had for her (which was small!) what a loser.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I kick myself that I bought that bloody book! As you say all stuff easily found on google. Also since hearing that she was his booty call for years and she just waited in the wings to finally ‘win’ her man made me lose any tiny bit of respect I had for her (which was small!) what a loser.
She was a waitress and barttender years ago then when her and RB got together more seriously she started her own business making dungarees only she wasn't,she was buying cheap ones online for £20 then dyeing them and personalising them by embroidering the buyers name on them,. and selling them for £25, so for all her twee ways and joyfulness she is a slippery one as well.So many mums and grannies bought her book during lockdown and were so disappointed that it was all copied from Google and pintinterest.

She was a waitress and barttender years ago then when her and RB got together more seriously she started her own business making dungarees only she wasn't,she was buying cheap ones online for £20 then dyeing them and personalising them by embroidering the buyers name on them,. and selling them for £25, so for all her twee ways and joyfulness she is a slippery one as well.So many mums and grannies bought her book during lockdown and were so disappointed that it was all copied from Google and pintinterest.
Sorry I meant she was reselling them for £75 and making a good profit.

Reactions: 7

People are daft as hell to buy this junk. ‘Celebs’ are mostly vacuous idiots.....keen for an ego stroke/quick £/freebie.

As implied by others here when an economy surrounds predators and people are financial gaining, overlooking negative/criminal behaviour is part of the package....expose your boss lose your job, some won’t feel able to do this particularly if they have dependants children etc.

Reactions: 9

Daughter of famous golfer Bernard and sister of sports commentator and Tiger Woods side crumpet Kirsty. She is hardly a nobody.

Daughter of famous golfer Bernard and sister of sports commentator and Tiger Woods side crumpet Kirsty. She is hardly a nobody.
Did I say she is a nobody????She went to a prestigious independent school I Ascot where the social climbing Gallaghers probably thought would lead to her marryin someone upper crust or at least getting a good career she ended up waitressing and being RB'cside crumpet until he eventually married her.They have 2 kids and of course like slot of celebs she is an expert in child care.

Did I say she is a nobody????She went to a prestigious independent school I Ascot where the social climbing Gallaghers probably thought would lead to her marryin someone upper crust or at least getting a good career she ended up waitressing and being RB'cside crumpet until he eventually married her.They have 2 kids and of course like slot of celebs she is an expert in child care.
Absolutely....attain undeserved platform, spout pseudo expertise - Weary. These people just need to shut up and enjoy their life of privilege. Enough of the humble bragging and giving the impression of being a good parent. One of JCB sons wives does (parent blogging) and has two nannies to take care of the children. Barely lifting a finger.

Absolutely....attain undeserved platform, spout pseudo expertise - Weary. These people just need to shut up and enjoy their life of privilege. Enough of the humble bragging and giving the impression of being a good parent. One of JCB sons wives does (parent blogging) and has two nannies to take care of the children. Barely lifting a finger.
Who is JCB?I keep thinking of diggers!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.