Russell Brand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Davina McCalls ‘heroin addiction’ appears to be wildly exaggerated too. I think she was at a house party once where people may, (or may not), have been smoking it in a loft conversion.
3 houses down.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Davina and Russel went to the same rehab clinic. They also had the same manager fir a while. Convenient PR job to pave the way for mainstream TV careers. Everyone loves a redemption story an God knows they both love to wang on about their "journeys".

Reactions: 7
He is
Saying you woz an addict is kewl innit. You get street-cred wif da kidz innit (well, you don't really ... not now). Even in his 40s the bloke has the mental age, intellect and self-control of an adolescent. Feel a bit sorry for people who got star-struck by him or taken-in by his schtick and I feel utter disgust towards all the people who turned a blind eye or actually facilliated his behaviour.
banging on about Lent now, he used to be all about Eastern mysticism and now its all Jesus and God. He must have a big Christian following that he is trying to impress and recruit more of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I think Davina and Russel went to the same rehab clinic. They also had the same manager fir a while. Convenient PR job to pave the way for mainstream TV careers. Everyone loves a redemption story an God knows they both love to wang on about their "journeys".
Didn't Jon Noel send them both to Focus 12? I agree about the PR job.

I thought he saw himself as the Messiah anyway....He might need to go to a lot of Confessions to rectify his sins.

Reactions: 2

I thought he saw himself as the Messiah anyway....He might need to go to a lot of Confessions to rectify his sins.
Batting for the other side is probably the truth, there is something satanic about his eyes wouldn't be surprised if he had been involved in some kind of sinister cult when he was younger, he seemed up for anything especially if sex was on offer.

So true. The narcissism is off the scale with him. Definitely a Messiah complex. Have said it before.

Reactions: 1
I've never been sure of any of his addiction, even at the start it seemed an excuse for crappy behavior . He seems to be a very peculiar hereon addict / alcholic in my experience
I loathe the man, to be clear, but he definitely is an addict. I can only say this because we were in very close recovery circles. I also know someone who worked with him during his active usage (when he was still at MTV), and it was genuine.

Doesn’t excuse any of his abusive sexual behaviour though! But yeah he definitely is an addict, and as far as I’m aware he’s still clean…

Reactions: 9
I've known people use a couple of times a week, not addicts. Everyone who has an addiction needs help. This is just an evil rapist bleep .

Reactions: 5
Going on about the biblical Prodigal Son now, I suppose that is how he wants to be seen now the guy with the hedonistic past who is now repentant. :rolleyes:

• Sick
Going on about the biblical Prodigal Son now, I suppose that is how he wants to be seen now the guy with the hedonistic past who is now repentant. :rolleyes:
I hate it when people do that. As if washing your own feet cleanses all the pain and hurt you caused others. Sickening. "I forgive myself". Yeah, well done ... big round of applause. Why the HELL is his wife still with him? Vile people, VILE.

I don't really blame those who follow him on social media, there are a lot of what I call 'lost souls' out there. For many reasons. Fundamentally human-beings like to be part of a 'group' and then there's a lack of education and critical-thinking. It's grim. It's grim for those of us who are reasonable, free-thinking people who haven't got a personality disorder.

I have to tell you, a lot of people in da meeja these days, those who have 'a voice' and 'a platform' are head-cases. Just look at Trump, potentially the next most powerful man on earth ... cluster-B in a suit. Well-adjusted people just aren't drawn into politics or media (two-sides of the same corrupt coin) yet they have currency in this world right now. It's bizzare and gross (and it won't end well).

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
They don't really have currency though..Reasonable people call them out and personality disorders will never be normalised. Trump may have a team of toadies attending to his every need but he's not got his finger hovering over the nuclear button and his minders will police him heavily.

Ridicule is the best antidote to these attention-seeking weaklings. And they are weak so need their acolytes to soothe their anxiety and massage away
their doubts and worries. Brand is the classic example here.

• Heart
Reactions: 5
They don't really have currency though..Reasonable people call them out and personality disorders will never be normalised. Trump may have a team of toadies attending to his every need but he's not got his finger hovering over the nuclear button and his minders will police him heavily.

Ridicule is the best antidote to these attention-seeking weaklings. And they are weak so need their acolytes to soothe their anxiety and massage away
their doubts and worries. Brand is the classic example here.
No doubt that's where his wife comes in.

• Sad
Some good news.

A wise man builds his house upon the rocks (not on the banks of a frequently flooding river)

Hens are coming home to roost for Rusty in every area of his life it seems! Jesus can’t save you now, Rapey Russ!

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I worked with a guy years ago (and he was a bleeping weirdo), who claimed he was good friends with Russell at sixth form and the addictions were overly dramatised and he was nowhere near as bad as he made out, never even tried heroin. No idea how true it is but he was pretty adamant.
It's all about the image with him. He built a persona as a bad boy lothario.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.