Russell Brand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Back in 2013 RB scoured the Chatty Man audience for ladies to shag and Alan Carr made some joke about Jimmy Savile.

RB really was just some lothario Casanova that was just chuckled at and excused. Back to his ā€˜randy old selfā€™ after his divorce.

Ugh, how was this ever ok?

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Funny how it almost is washed off the front of the Mail. Smaller non headlines.
I wonder whats up with that?

Reactions: 8
Riveting news to update Fearne Cotton has followed him againā€¦.Daily mail reported it and now sheā€™s back!

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Riveting news to update Fearne Cotton has followed him againā€¦.Daily mail reported it and now sheā€™s back!
Wonder if his wife talked her in to it!
The same happened with phillip schofield and the news, slowly started getting lower and smaller on the page.

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 13
I think it's just the natural progression of a news item that it's not top news anymore. The cancellation is complete and I doubt there will be anymore updates until if or when the investigations are completed.

Reactions: 21
I think it's just the natural progression of a news item that it's not top news anymore. The cancellation is complete and I doubt there will be anymore updates until if or when the investigations are completed.
You are right but just because it fades for us doesn't mean it fades for them.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
BrunetteColeman

Sarivng2022 said:
This is what I don't get. I mean PS groomed the lad but RB is accused of actual rape by 3 different people. He's done well building his disciples in the last few years. But then even my hubby who is a decent bloke said 'innocent until proven guilty' but I don't think he's read much and he hasn't watched the doc either. Someone pointed out 1.8m watched the doc but he has 65m subscribers many of whom won't probably even have access to the doc or article if based abroad. GB news were frothing at the bit over PS and HE but are openly backing bRand! (And still employing Wooten!) Probably because his views align with theirs or they at least have a shared audience.
He has 6 million subscribers not 65 million. Negligible compared to the reach of some of these other creeps to be honest. Major downgrade in platform from when he was on telly
Just replying to the above on previous thread. Sorry I think I was 65m views on his defense video Vs the 1.8 who watched the documentary. Not subscribers. My mistake

Reactions: 5
I donā€™t trust fearne after the Ian Watkins thing.. she had to have been aware surely. But I donā€™t want to blame a woman for a manā€™s disturbing behaviour either. Russel has always been seedy and him admitting to sex addiction I think was damage control to to free himself of allegations. But rape isnā€™t excused because youā€™re sick he needs to take accountability for what heā€™s done

Reactions: 23
Funny how it almost is washed off the front of the Mail. Smaller non headlines.
I wonder whats up with that?
It's a commercial decision, the same story won't keep being the headline for a few days even if it rumbles on they'll put something else on the front to rest a story.

I remember right back at the start of covid, as it slipped off the front of the mail people were very prematurely saying that it was over.

Reactions: 15
I'm not a Ferne Cotton fan but she dated Watkins for less than a year I'm 2005, before the time his behaviour went significantly off the rails. They didn't live together. It seems to have morphed into "they were together for years, she must have known".
I can't imagine how horrible it must be to forever be linked to such a horrendous paedophile. People who'd known him since school didn't know. Why would she?

• Heart
Reactions: 148
I donā€™t trust fearne after the Ian Watkins thing.. she had to have been aware surely. But I donā€™t want to blame a woman for a manā€™s disturbing behaviour either. Russel has always been seedy and him admitting to sex addiction I think was damage control to to free himself of allegations. But rape isnā€™t excused because youā€™re sick he needs to take accountability for what heā€™s done
maybe you should think about what youā€™re saying before you make your own accusations. I was abused by my own dad while my mum was with him, she had no idea until me speaking about it 20 years later. By your thinking, because she was with him, she MUST have known about it. It doesnā€™t work like that and these sick fuckers hide their tracks.

interestingly, Russell was always very open about his admissions.

• Heart
Reactions: 81
To side eye Fearne Cotton for not knowing about Ian Watkins is at least as bad as not believing the women who've come forward to accuse Russell Brand, i.e. misogynistic bullshit.

• Heart
Reactions: 64
I donā€™t believe they are the same thing. IW is an entirely different situation and I donā€™t think you can equate going out with someone for a while to all their future crimes. To imply everyone who dated any future abuser knows what they are is ridiculous to me.

Like ppā€™s have said some people have shared that they had normalish relationships with RB that doesnā€™t mean heā€™s not guilty, just means he didnā€™t do it to them.

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.