Russell Brand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes he does seem to have a lot of supporters which I find very strange, he never spoke very kindly about women in his act whenever he was on TV and had zero respect for them but a lot of women are backing him too.
They’re a bunch of Morons for supporting him.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
He's not mentioned at all in promos for despicable me 4. Wonder if they knew about this and sacked him

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I don't get why anyone would think the government would want or need to shut him up. He's never said anything of importance or that hasn't been said by others.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The people who I take notice of in the media right now:

'Royal Commentators'.
'Social Commentators'.
'Politcal Commentators'.

Tattlers (y)

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I'm surprised he allowed his child to have an operation....The surgeons might have implanted an evil chip in his body to "control" him in view of his parentage..

The sympathy vote indicates his insecurity in my opinion.

• Sad
Reactions: 12
I think what's funny/interesting with these abusers is as soon as they are caught/outed their looks seem to change. They look less well groomed, like the nastiness inside is finally revealed on the outside. Its happened with a few (e.g. Rolf Harris) and I notice it's happening to Brand too. He is getting scruffier, more leering etc.

The facade is gone and they don't feel the need to keep up the nice guy image

Reactions: 10
He's worried. Keep those donations flowing. Keep Rusty Rockets out of jail.

• Sick
  • Haha
Looks like Russell's preparing for his first court case

I don't watch, but I know enough. I've seen bits. He could plausibly plead insanity if the jury were shown 5 minutes of his shite on social media. Well, at least if I was on the jury. I'm very wary about being judged by a jury of my peers these days I have to admit ... but I still trust it. Just.

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Yes he does seem to have a lot of supporters which I find very strange, he never spoke very kindly about women in his act whenever he was on TV and had zero respect for them but a lot of women are backing him too.
What gets me is they always parrot the same stuff...he isn't afraid to tell the truth and that's why they are doing this.

I want to know what truth are they on about as all the crap he spews is stuff that is already out there and has been for years but he adds a little thing to it and they think he is this prophet who people are trying to persecute :rolleyes:

Reactions: 5
I think he responds to the DM articles himself along with the people who work for him, but he does have a fan base as well who think he says "the truth".

Reactions: 2
I think he responds to the DM articles himself along with the people who work for him, but he does have a fan base as well who think he says "the truth".
'Da Troof'. Bloke is a seedy degenerate. I hate to go back and labour the point, but what woman on earth would want to have a child with the bloke? It blows my tiny mind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.