Russell Brand #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I see he's now promoting a prayer app called Hollow, and says that he's getting baptised tomorrow. Even God would think that he's a bleep.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
I see he's now promoting a prayer app called Hollow, and says that he's getting baptised tomorrow. Even God would think that he's a bleep.
Geezus. Shallow would be a better name. Honestly, I thought Trump selling Bibles was cynical ... but this takes the biscuit.

Reactions: 9
Reminds me of Anne Perry* converting to the LDS.

*Anne Perry = one of the teenage murderers depicted in 'Heavenly Creatures'. As if that wasn't disturbing enough, she later hid her identity and became a successful author of crime fiction.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Reminds me of Anne Perry* converting to the LDS.

*Anne Perry = one of the teenage murderers depicted in 'Heavenly Creatures'. As if that wasn't disturbing enough, she later hid her identity and became a successful author of crime fiction.
The film about the case...Heavenly Creatures is a good watch. Kate Winslet and Melanie Lynskey play the two girls Juliette (later Anne) and Pauline.

Reactions: 3
The app's actually called Hallow. I think Hollow would be more appropriate though considering them getting Russell to endorse it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Myra hindley turned all religious in the hope people would change their view of her and also to aid being released from prison.
It didn't work for her, and although he's not in prison, its not going to work for this monster either.

Reactions: 9
If anyone gets the chance to strangle this cretin in the street, flash him a wink and say "Sorry mate, I only wanted to see your mascara run".
I'm sure he'll see the funny side.

Reactions: 3
What a bleeping prick!

Nu fred

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.