Russell Brand #4

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Holy cow! What a bleeping prick. After a period of media quiet Wussell Bland is seeking gods absolution and got himself baptised in the Thames, of all places. Can he get any grubbier? Roast him tattlers, roast him! Amen!

Onwards march! 😇

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Let's hope the Thames' dodgy effluvia duly anointed him with slime and grime and incipient putrefaction.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
bleeping SHAME on you Gryll's. SHAME. Are people really that THICK not to see through this sickening publicity stunt? I'm lost for bleeping words. Am I living in another universe or something? A Universe where the most venel and feckless in society prosper?

Image1.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
bleeping SHAME on you Gryll's. SHAME. Are people really that THICK not to see through this sickening publicity stunt? I'm lost for bleeping words. Am I living in another universe or something? A Universe where the most venel and feckless in society prosper?

View attachment 2920018
I think Bear Grylls is a bit of a strange one, I've never liked him, so this doesn't surprise me. I also vaguely remember Bear Grylls being caught out for lying about his backstory; this was done years ago and I can't remember the details

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
I think Bear Grylls is a bit of a strange one, I've never liked him, so this doesn't surprise me. I also vaguely remember Bear Grylls being caught out for lying about his backstory; this was done years ago and I can't remember the details
He gives me exactly the same vibe. I think some of his early programmes were proven to be staged. Vaguely remember Louis Theroux documentary with him and he came across as weird. Wouldn’t surprise me if he had all manner of skeletons

Reactions: 7
He's just another oddball who tries to beat back his demons by pushing his body to the limits whilst wallowing in media attention.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
He's just another oddball who tries to beat back his demons by pushing his body to the limits whilst wallowing in media attention.
Yeah, same with most self-styled 'adventurers'. So, what you're essentially telling me is that you're jobless. Big round of applause. :rolleyes: I have a good 'adventure' for Bear to 'test his limits' ... work for a year in an Amazon warehouse on minimum wage.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Yeah, same with most self-styled 'adventurers'. So, what you're essentially telling me is that you're jobless. Big round of applause. :rolleyes: I have a good 'adventure' for Bear to 'test his limits' ... work for a year in an Amazon warehouse on minimum wage.
He's taking on a worse fate...Appearing on Bear Hunt with Holly Willoughby.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 4
I
He's taking on a worse fate...Appearing on Bear Hunt with Holly Willoughby.
Bear has been pally with Brand and his Mrs for years, when Mrs B was on Instagram (she bowed out as soon as the allegations about him became public last autumn) he was helping build some kind of "den" in a forest. He also claims to be a Christian.

I

Bear has been pally with Brand and his Mrs for years, when Mrs B was on Instagram (she bowed out as soon as the allegations about him became public last autumn) he was helping build some kind of "den" in a forest. He also claims to be a Christian.
Don't they all....

Don't they all....
I can't say I ever enjoyed his "actionman" type of programmes they seemed OTT and a bit contrived at times, but I was surprised that he was friendly with Brand didn't see what the connection was.

Reactions: 3
He's too old to be crucified now, no matter how much he yearned for a martyr's death at 33.

Is he channelling his inner William Wallace in that kilt now?

• Haha
Reactions: 3
What happened to the Eastern philosophy and all of that new age stuff? Has that gone to the wayside and he has found god? Will that not interfere in his identification as a zen master?

Wonder what his Scottish father in law Bernard Gallagher thinks of him prancing around in a kilt. He wears so many masks to try and please people. All an act of course.

I would imagine Bernard gives him a wide berth and is obeying instructions from his cardiologist. Brand comes with a Government Health Warning.

Reactions: 2
Bear Grylls drinks his own piss so I’m not surprised he’s befriended a human tit like RB too.

• Haha
Reactions: 5