Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can someone explain to me what UX actually is in real layman’s tangible way?
Also is he claiming to have Parkinson’s?
User experience, so using e-commerce (a website where you can shop online) as an example an example project they might do is… how to make the checkout process better for the user. So they’ll do some research, may ask some user questions, or watch recorded web sessions (commissioned research or just live real customers who’ve been tracked), and look at data to understand pain points (eg if everyone drops out on page 2/3 cos the form is too long or makes someone sign up for an account). They then redesign the page in line with best practice / tbh ideas from competitors oftentimes, and a dev team will implement it. They do very light qual research and an actual data analyst will do the quant stuff looking at hit level (so page view, click, events) data for them. I’m not being bitchy but it’s one of the more accessible jobs in tech and the salaries reflect that. I’d be surprised to see someone with an analyst or dev skillset choosing to earn a third of what they potentially could be doing UX…? Also from friends in UX it’s not necessarily a linear career where you can keep going up and charging more based on experience, if you want the next step up salary wise you have to side step into something different.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Who are these cleaners earning £20k per year?! Fuckinell. Russ wouldn’t be passing the David Hadjicostas fire service interview.

ETA - I appreciate some self-employed cleaners in affluent areas and a regular client base might make this but a) not in CREWE and b) not any cleaner employed by a contractor.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 33
This is an archetype we've all seen so much - the "hey laydeez, don't worry about beauty standards, you're perfect as you are (unless you're too thin, bones are for dogs). So are you up for a bit of bum fun? Hahaha just my little joke, I'd never put pressure on you, I'm a feminist ally actually. But if you happen to be a bit curious...well, you know, a lot of laydeez say they find it very empowering. Just the tip? We can stop any time you like..."

The little jokes about the Eastern European waitress, too - oh but don't worry, he can't be anti-immigrant, he hates the Tories! So when he's a racist prick about Eastern Europeans, he's just being hilariously ironic on a level you don't get (maybe because you fried your brain watching reality TV).

And UGH, I just saw that tweet about learning to love "weak album tracks". You just KNOW that if you told him you didn't like his favourite band, he'd tell you that you weren't listening properly.

In conclusion, I hope he and Jack get together. How big is his Tesla?
😂😂 he has the entry level one so it’s actually tiny, imagine much to his dismay!

The bit you shared when he spoke about not reading magazines or pop culture is lolz. It’s hilarious to see some sort of nerdy spiteful gate keeping from a total loser? He’s a decidedly average middle class professional sat on Twitter whinging about a 25 year mortgage term and admitting he’s got no money? Like I’d honestly rather keep housewives, love island, and being a gorgeous gorgeous girly over reading 🤮the guardian🤮 but thanks for your concern hun x

Ps went to go find his goodreads which you’d expect for someone who not only loves reading, but loves judging someone for it, but he doesn’t have one? Even his author profile isn’t him, it’s a Canadian bloke. V embarazzing!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
At the time of the Honey & Cream blog, Russ had another blog. Honey & Cream links to it, but it has long since been deleted.

Sadly for anyone with a gag reflex, the archives are still up: https://web.archive.org/web/20120312080733/http://heterocephalusgabler.wordpress.com/

Russ loses his virginity:

View attachment 1422296

Russ indulges in some casual bantz about Johnny Foreigner (but it's okay because he's a leftie):

View attachment 1422298

Russ helpfully tells us silly women how we can attract a sex god like him: don't diet, don't wear too much makeup, and be smart (which he defines as: stop watching reality TV and soap operas. I dunno, my dainty little girl brain can't cope with current affairs). This one gets posted in its entirety because it is SO SO BAD. The funny thing is that Russ links to this in a comment on the H&C post shared above, as an example of his skills with nuance.

View attachment 1422309
View attachment 1422310
View attachment 1422311

It's fair to say that Russ is obsessed with anal sex - he mentions it in every post he writes about sex. Which, OK, when I was in my 20s I knew men like that. Russ was in his 40s writing this blog.

...I'm going for a shower.
christ that reminds me of all the "what men really think" type of stuff that used to be in magazines that I read when I was 15 and trying to be sophisticated. I mean magazines like more or b, not j17 or sugar

also, it seems like he doesn't understand ok magazine. that's for c list celebs love, not diet tips

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He shares too much on Twitter, his house cost £280k and I cannot believe how much house he got for the money!

It’s a v spacious 3 story home with 3 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, including an en suite. He could easily get a lodger in to overpay that mortgage / save up for Tory fighting?!

• Wow
  • Haha
At the time of the Honey & Cream blog, Russ had another blog. Honey & Cream links to it, but it has long since been deleted.

Sadly for anyone with a gag reflex, the archives are still up: https://web.archive.org/web/20120312080733/http://heterocephalusgabler.wordpress.com/

View attachment 1422296

Russ indulges in some casual bantz about Johnny Foreigner (but it's okay because he's a leftie):

View attachment 1422298

Russ helpfully tells us silly women how we can attract a sex god like him: don't diet, don't wear too much makeup, and be smart (which he defines as: stop watching reality TV and soap operas. I dunno, my dainty little girl brain can't cope with current affairs). This one gets posted in its entirety because it is SO SO BAD. The funny thing is that Russ links to this in a comment on the H&C post shared above, as an example of his skills with nuance.

View attachment 1422309
View attachment 1422310
View attachment 1422311

It's fair to say that Russ is obsessed with anal sex - he mentions it in every post he writes about sex. Which, OK, when I was in my 20s I knew men like that. Russ was in his 40s writing this blog.

Russ really hates women - Hey Russ, who hurt you?

• Haha
Wait - he’s actually in his 50s?

FB257E6F-C93E-4B45-85EE-A9C642C551EC.jpeg

Amazed he got a 25 year term he’s mentioned in that case? This does seem to be a second house purchase following a divorce tho, so may be further through the term than suggested.

For someone who calls themselves a data scientist you’d think he’d be able to describe what is a very simple task a lot clearer, no? 🤷🏻‍♀️

66FC55BB-B134-4DE4-B499-18EFDC70B6F9.jpeg

• Wow
Reactions: 8
Wait - he’s actually in his 50s?

View attachment 1422764
Amazed he got a 25 year term he’s mentioned in that case? This does seem to be a second house purchase following a divorce tho, so may be further through the term than suggested.

For someone who calls themselves a data scientist you’d think he’d be able to describe what is a very simple task a lot clearer, no? 🤷🏻‍♀️

View attachment 1422771
I actually laughed out loud at all these inconsistencies 😁 it's just so satisfying to see someone's lies out in the open.

Reactions: 13
I need to stop lol but I truly die, he was working at a recruitment agency that provides contractors to the NHS - what data science was there for you to do ? 😳

101FE07D-1F6D-46A6-AEEC-F4B2B32DD421.jpeg

And VOM - esp over that p avg spreadsheet?

43F915CF-EDEA-4F03-BB87-6302B653F198.jpeg

Oh he’s now in fintech too. Of course!

17589D4A-8B98-4A45-A860-C23EBEF8848D.jpeg
275B75EC-7A8F-4D10-B6AF-67CD63A21A42.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
How long til the odious twerp finds here and goes off on one?
I'd never come across him before the Jack thread but he seems utterly ghastly. And his 'takes' on politics so similar to her's it is scary.
Is Russ in Cheshire an extreme JM sock account? Regardless, he’s an absolute bellend. Strong incel vibes.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Is Russ in Cheshire an extreme JM sock account? Regardless, he’s an absolute bellend. Strong incel vibes.
Totally. That blog is a real life reminder of “when someone shows you who they are, believe them”

also I could do a better spreadsheet than that one a few posts up and I’m terrible at excel.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

View attachment 1422296

View attachment 1422298

View attachment 1422309
View attachment 1422310
View attachment 1422311

The cringe I experienced reading that. I mean my literal soul left my literal body and I am now posting on tattle from another dimension.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
These are all massively differing jobs, sounds like he just picks up anything he can get?

E9585657-A205-477D-B378-2D3BC350DEBB.jpeg

Someone with fintech expertise / contacts wouldn’t have then taken an NHS administrator role or one working for a seedy medical recruitment firm, sorry to say. They also wouldn’t be begging for £5k off Twitter. This man is a total fantasist.

Reactions: 16
Wonder what she deleted. Back in 2016. Seems they have known each other for years.

1658011117271.png

Also this one.
Is this his old blog? A different one. Terrible title

1658011375271.png

• Wow
Reactions: 13
I’m kinda hoping that this will be true love. Inflict them on each other to save other innocent lives.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.