Russ in Cheshire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why are this Twitter lot SO obsessed with suing ppl? Imagine if someone disagreed with you at work or at a family gathering would they lawyer upTM for that too?
There have been some high profile libel cases (Hopkins vs Monroe springs to mind), but mostly it's people with an exaggerated sense of their own importance who want to scare people into deleting tweets.

I suspect Russ in Cheshire has learned from his own experience where he libelled someone and got stung with a bill (which he chose to crowdfund rather than take responsibility for and pay himself), and has thought to himself "I fancy being on the receiving end of that, than you very much," and so is now hyper-aware of any possible libel in his mentions.

Reactions: 15
I hope one of Russ' libel threats comes to fruition. Would love to see lawyers in court analysing the intent behind passages like:

A fingertip just inside, very slowly moving as I point my tongue and flick on your clit with a steady rhythm. Then spit on you. No, not a little dribble just tippling out of my mouth – a big, noisy spit, so you know it’s happened, and you feel it splatting on your clit. While you’re still gasping and a little shocked at being misused this way, my mouth open on your pussy, sucking slightly as I write my name on your clitoris with my tongue and push my fingers deeper into you.

Reactions: 28

Russ has (sort of ) apologised to the piled on writer. Supertanskiii won't like that, she's making a formal compalaint to his publisher and speaking to lawyers, who will no doubt tell her to piss off.

Reactions: 13
https://giphy.com/cYWZTQstRwloo9S6Zx
I've cringed myself inside out

Reactions: 17
Regrets, I’ve had a few and one of those regrets is clicking on that spoiler. Jheez, he’s grim.

Reactions: 16
I find it very hard to skip past a spoiler. A dangerous trait on this thread.

Reactions: 12
Careful Russ, your casual misogyny is showing.

Again.

View attachment 1643065
It's not exactly my cup of tea¹, but it's not exactly a bad song. The two songs I do hate are Walking In The Air from The Snowman and That Don't Impress Me Much by Shania Twain

And maybe he's been taking notes from JM about suing people.

And yes, @Madonna_Claws , that is a very appropriate song (for once I got beaten to a song reference!)

¹neither are cups of tea, but that's a different point.

Reactions: 9
Russ in Cheshire is so undesirable that a woman accused of shagging him gets the police involved. Amazing.

Reactions: 51
what a chaos this has been!

suppose it's something that russ has sort of apologised, but tan's still going after the relatively unknown author, who had covid last week, instead of all those horrible fbpe neckbeards gleefully imagining all the sex russ and tan could be having (I also have the author's book in my neverending tbr pile on kindle and I'll be making sure I read it soon and leave a positive review after all this nonsense)

what a world we live in

Reactions: 21
I’ve just bought it

Reactions: 10
I don’t understand why she’s filed a complaint with West Mids police when she lives in Essex and the author lives in Leicester? Is FBPE geography really this poor or does West Mids have some sort of Grifter Protection Unit tasked with looking after Centrist Twitter figureheads?

The combo of Tanskii, Russ and Jack feels like some kind of horrifying event horizon of lukewarm takes. I find it utterly unbearable that horrors like this are paid to exist.

Reactions: 26
She hasn't filed a complaint with West Midlands police

Reactions: 15
wonder if they’ll let me serve concurrent sentences for a) mithering about Jack Monroe and b) using the wedding emojis about these two

Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.