Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think he's wrong anyway, the Tories will have 150-200 seats after the election.
Tbh my heart is hoping for fewer, but my head knows that’s a really bad idea. I do think he’s wrong though and that the tories won’t do as badly as he expects. They still have lots of support in some communities/sectors of society.

Fwiw, I don’t think Labour are the answer to our woes either. It’s going to take a long time for all this *waves vaguely* to get sorted, and it won’t happen quick enough for many.

Reactions: 7
He is massively underestimating how well the Tories will do unfortunately.

Which is odd considering I live in the same constituency as him and our MP does less than bare minimum but still has a whopping majority each time. Surely he should understand that people will vote for a donkey if it's got the right colour rosette on it?

Reactions: 6

Which is odd considering I live in the same constituency as him and our MP does less than bare minimum but still has a whopping majority each time. Surely he should understand that people will vote for a donkey if it's got the right colour rosette on it?
It's essentially wishful thinking.

Reactions: 1

I think you're crediting him with too much critical thinking. Personally, I think he's got some weird form of Stockholm syndrome and now the Tories are about to leave power, he's decided they aren't so bad after all. I bet he loves Sunak - they could talk IT over a pint! He could get some useful investment advice (don't rent a Tesla).

Reactions: 5
I think the problem with all MPs these days is that they are bleeping thick. In the old days, even if I disagreed with their worldview the majority of them weren’t pure evil or in it for the fame/lols as so many seem to be now. There are so many dimwits they couldn’t run a carpet warehouse in Dorking.

• Haha
  • Heart
I think the problem with all MPs these days is that they are bleeping thick. In the old days, even if I disagreed with their worldview the majority of them weren’t pure evil or in it for the fame/lols as so many seem to be now. There are so many dimwits they couldn’t run a carpet warehouse in Dorking.
There have always been dimwits as MPs, its just in years past they didn't have 24/7 access to twitter to let everyone know they're dimwits.

im sure he’s the type that somehow convinces himself he has to vote Tory for the good of the country right at the last minute
Yes - just like Simon Harris voting for Brexit then berating everyone else who did just that as a thick racist bigot.
He and Russ vote ironically and therefore it is completely different.

Reactions: 11
Not sure if anyone has read it but the New Yorker have written an article basically suggesting that Lucy Letby is innocent. It has been geoblocked in the UK as next month she faces a retrial for one of the babies where the jury is hung, however for some reason Russ has decided to share it with his massive following.
That’s not the only problem though, it’s a terrible piece of journalism as it platforms two well known derranged grifters. The first is Richard Gill who is a retired academic, he thinks that Bev Allitt could be innocent and that Shipman killed his victims out of kindness. He has been involved in other MOJ including the case of Lucia de Berk, but he’s truly deranged as he threatened to shoot up Manchester crown court during Letbys trial and got a serious warning from the police telling him to stop talking tit online or he’d be held in contempt of court. The second is Sarrita Adams, a woman who lied about having a PhD & being a scientist. She did feature on a couple of academic papers 12 years ago, but has not worked as a scientist since as she has spent the last 10 years in a series of legal battles which have lead her to rack up a significant amount of debt (she lives in the US so all of these legal docs are online). She set up a website and solicited donations from the public on the basis that they would fund an “intervention” where they would take over from the current defense and help Letby with her appeal (despite the fact that Letby and her family repeatedly rejected her offers of help). Obviously this never happened and no one knows what happened to the money she raised.

So yeah, well done to Russ for sharing one of the most irresponsible pieces of journalism I’ve ever seen.
I just feel sorry for the families of the victims.

DEDCBCD0-4DAF-4D56-807A-698AAC2A6579.jpeg

• Wow
Not sure if anyone has read it but the New Yorker have written an article basically suggesting that Lucy Letby is innocent. It has been geoblocked in the UK as next month she faces a retrial for one of the babies where the jury is hung, however for some reason Russ has decided to share it with his massive following.
That’s not the only problem though, it’s a terrible piece of journalism as it platforms two well known derranged grifters. The first is Richard Gill who is a retired academic, he thinks that Bev Allitt could be innocent and that Shipman killed his victims out of kindness. He has been involved in other MOJ including the case of Lucia de Berk, but he’s truly deranged as he threatened to shoot up Manchester crown court during Letbys trial and got a serious warning from the police telling him to stop talking tit online or he’d be held in contempt of court. The second is Sarrita Adams, a woman who lied about having a PhD & being a scientist. She did feature on a couple of academic papers 12 years ago, but has not worked as a scientist since as she has spent the last 10 years in a series of legal battles which have lead her to rack up a significant amount of debt (she lives in the US so all of these legal docs are online). She set up a website and solicited donations from the public on the basis that they would fund an “intervention” where they would take over from the current defense and help Letby with her appeal (despite the fact that Letby and her family repeatedly rejected her offers of help). Obviously this never happened and no one knows what happened to the money she raised.

So yeah, well done to Russ for sharing one of the most irresponsible pieces of journalism I’ve ever seen.

View attachment 2948506
'I don't know whether this is true and I can't be bothered to find out but i'm really thirsty for some engagement'

He's such a prick.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2948506
What a vile man - if he’s no axe to grind and no experience of what it’s like not only being a parent, let alone a bereaved parent, then maybe sit this one out?!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 13
What a vile man - if he’s no axe to grind and no experience of what it’s like not only being a parent, let alone a bereaved parent, then maybe sit this one out?!!!
No no no. Why waste the potential to be able to say "I told you so" over a pile of dead children at some indeterminate point in the future?

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 9
Every time my husband chortles along to one of his inane takes about politics I wonder why I got married. Now he pops up with this utter pile of fuckpuppetry.

How long before he gets schooled and has to pop up with another fauxpology for not doing any due diligence before posting...?

Reactions: 9
After lots of replies criticising him, it seems like the silly old perv has dirty deleted some of the tweets relating to the Letby article.
How embarrassing to boldly share something like that when it’s obvious she’s guilty and all you’re doing is causing distress to the families.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Obviously delighted about the GE but can we all agree that social media wank puffins are going to be absolutely insufferable and it'll be best when this is all over?

• Heart