Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
He's back tweeting? Oh thank god for that, I was worrying that the government weren't being held to account by enough people on twitter calling them spunk trumpets and cum badgers etc.
With Russ back I can confidently expect a general election called by the end of the week. Now if you'll all excuse me I shall be off giving it some minge

• Haha
Reactions: 20
He's solving Israel / Palestine by asking if everyone can just try to get along. I find the whole topic extremely distressing and his take beneath contempt, but I did enjoy this response to one of his FBPE twit fans:

Screenshot_20231030_220131_X.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
I mute him and have no desire to look at his feed, but can guarantee he's juddering with excitement comparable to getting rear foo foo this morning at the return of Cameron. All that material he can recycle for this week's thread.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I mute him and have no desire to look at his feed, but can guarantee he's juddering with excitement comparable to getting rear foo foo this morning at the return of Cameron. All that material he can recycle for this week's thread.
Austerity is bad.
He looks like Iggle Piggle.
He goes on holiday to Cornwall a lot.

There ya go Russ, that’s next week’s content sorted.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
You made me click the button, but he hasn't piped-up... yet.

twitterminge.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Has the famed satirist offered his take on Nigel Farage's I'm a Celeb gig? It seems the kind of thing he'd comment on. Maybe Russ is too highbrow for reality TV. It must be hard for satirists when they're also intellectuals. Someone tell him there's minge in the jungle and he might be tempted to watch!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
People are now backing the Minister for Minge to use the Good Law Project to sue the Duchy of Lancaster because... his mother's stepdad didn't leave her anything in a will, and thus his estate went to the Duchy.

Of course, someone has delightfully found yet another historic example of Russ' hypocrisy...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
People are now backing the Minister for Minge to use the Good Law Project to sue the Duchy of Lancaster because... his mother's stepdad didn't leave her anything in a will, and thus his estate went to the Duchy.

Of course, someone has delightfully found yet another historic example of Russ' hypocrisy...

Haha, I had to read your post a few times because it sounded too crazy to be true.

Bizarre on a number of levels.

Why would Good Law Project be interested in this non-case?
Majority of people know the importance of a will. Sadly, there isn't really anything that can be done if someone neglects to leave one (afaik).
Does Russ genuinely believe he deserves to inherit the £400,000 that his mum didn't inherit? He already seems to have a decent amount of money & middle-class lifestyle. Isn't this a bit tone deaf during a cost of living crisis?

That said, I love the thought of him taking Prince Charles to court for theft, so I hope it happens.

• Haha
Reactions: 13

lol I love this Barbara I feel she crops up on a lot of online grifting cases 🕵🏻‍♀️

Surely a no win no fee solicitor would take this on? Isn’t this sort of thing their bread and butter?!

Reactions: 10