Russ in Cheshire #2 Give it some cringe

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
'Is it the glasses?' just made me laugh out loud.
Imagine his breakups. He asks why she's leaving. Woman unfurls a whole scroll of reasons. Russ looks at them and thinks...is it the glasses? It's definitely the glasses.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
His true Lad’s Mag character is showing. He’s not the refined leftie he tries so hard to be. I bet those glasses aren’t even prescription ones

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How many times has he done that now? Tweet something completely unfunny, ill-advised and offensive and then been forced to delete it and apologise…?

Reactions: 14
I genuinely despise him. Jeans and sheux rapey prick.
---
However bleeping LOL @ him shading Monroe and SuperNaziii in this response:
1B30EE93-E14A-468E-BB02-AD86656CC895.jpeg

For clarity, Russ, you, Jack and Tan are all bleeping repugnant human beings and, yes, grifters. Moral vacuums farting bland populism from your blowholes.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
His true Lad’s Mag character is showing. He’s not the refined leftie he tries so hard to be. I bet those glasses aren’t even prescription ones
He’s very much not a ‘leftie’.

Reactions: 13
He is like a teenage boy from the 90s.

Reactions: 10
For clarity, Russ, you, Jack and Tan are all bleeping repugnant human beings and, yes, grifters. Moral vacuums farting bland populism from your blowholes.
A grifter? But Russ is a full-time activist! How can he find time for grifting when he's busy manning Les Barricades de Crewe?

Is anyone surprised that Russ thinks "jokes" about prison rape are funny? Anyone?
I'm not defending him at all, but there was a similar jokey title on the Stephen Bear threads. Made me a bit 🤨🤨 when I saw it.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I'm not defending him at all, but there was a similar jokey title on the Stephen Bear threads. Made me a bit 🤨🤨 when I saw it.
I avoid the Stephen Bear threads but if I'd seen it I'd have reported it to the mods. Prison rape jokes are not acceptable, IMHO.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
he's such a dick

I mean, I don't think even the likes of jim davison make prison shower "jokes" anymore

Reactions: 6
Most other people quoting that tweet were saying things like "good for you, I can go outside" or "i don't have to tit in a bucket" but old Russ goes straight for rape jokes.

• Sad
Reactions: 11