Rugby #2 World Cup 2023 (and beyond!) 🏉

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone know what’s gone down at Ulster? Just heard about coach and ceo leaving with immediate effect but can’t see why anywhere and I can’t be bothered to search the cesspit of twitter 😂😂 not this early!
Bad results I think, which in turn making the culture bad With lots of infighting. Not sure if there more than that to be honest, might be wrong thoug.

Ah. It just seemed weird, like it’s not long til the end of the season. Just crack on now. I’d get the coach if needed, but the CEO doesn’t exactly set results and stuff. Was he the fella who wanted PJ back or is that another bloke? (Apologies, never really know much about regional Irish rugby, or kiwi stuff!)

then again, we said nothing to write home about in the summer briefly for someone leaving with immediate effect 😂😂 it’ll come out I guess if theres drama.
---
did the CEO leave us under some weird circumstances too 🤔
---
Us being Edinburgh 😂😂
Same fella?
He might be on here too and left for all we know like 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
There's big money problems at Ulster too I think. Seem to have been really badly managed in all areas the last while so I suppose that's why the CEO is going. Think the fans were turning on him anyway

• Wow
Reactions: 1
Ah. It just seemed weird, like it’s not long til the end of the season. Just crack on now. I’d get the coach if needed, but the CEO doesn’t exactly set results and stuff. Was he the fella who wanted PJ back or is that another bloke? (Apologies, never really know much about regional Irish rugby, or kiwi stuff!)

then again, we said nothing to write home about in the summer briefly for someone leaving with immediate effect 😂😂 it’ll come out I guess if theres drama.
---

Same fella?
He might be on here too and left for all we know like 😂😂
Jonny Petrie did leave us yeah, I just checked. I know there were whispers at the time of him not really doing anything but I don’t know how much of that is on him and how much it was the SRU just being a total shambles and/or everyone hating Cockers 😂

• Haha
👀👀👀
Any Toulouse hotel recommendations?!
😂😂 i thought quins fans would be dying for an Exeter win 😁

erm the times we have been we did the good old travel lodge thing, but go central. The first time we went out of town and got accosted by women who were turning tricks. That was an interesting conversation in basic Yorkshire tinged French 😂😂😂
The trip to the ground is really good unless it’s changed from covid. Tram and then free buses, and it’s such a good atmosphere!! Makes most other places look chaotic.
---
Bloody good match though, I was expecting a spanking for quins!

Jordie Barrett jointing Leinster next year on a short term deal, didn’t see that coming.

• Wow
Reactions: 4
Hogg has been to rehab. Good for him. I think he needed it but he could maybe do with some more time offline. He's also making online abuse the primary issue rather than his own behaviour. Online abuse doesn't make you cheat on your wife.

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Hogg has been to rehab. Good for him. I think he needed it but he could maybe do with some more time offline. He's also making online abuse the primary issue rather than his own behaviour. Online abuse doesn't make you cheat on your wife.
Good that he's got help but online abuse definitely wasn't the cause 🤷🏼‍♀️ this all started when he flaunted his new relationship literally when his ex wife gave birth. Made him seem like he didn't care. Does anyone know if he's still with his girlfriend?

Reactions: 9
Not to be too cynical but I’m sure this will look favourable if/when those charges come up in court.
Hopefully it has helped him though.

Reactions: 8
Not to be too cynical but I’m sure this will look favourable if/when those charges come up in court.
*high fives* hello you other cynical gal/guy/they 👋🏻

feels like it’s jumping before he was pushed because aren’t both police calls technically domestic abuse so he could have got it court mandated?

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I want to say good for him, but he’s still making it about others but if he didn’t let the new Mrs post stuff then no one would know and things would still jsut be rumours 🤷🏻‍♀️
But yeah, the cynic in me also says he went before he was made to engage in services. I’m not saying what I know exactly (not about him, just the system in general) but when it comes to it, this means the ex Mrs H can’t hold him over a barrell, but even more cynically it means he can say ‘well I did this……’
But seriously I do hope that some support has sorted his issues out for nothing else but his kids, this has life long effects.
---
*high fives* hello you other cynical gal/girl/they 👋🏻

feels like it’s jumping before he was pushed because aren’t both police calls technically domestic abuse so he could have got it court mandated?
It would be ‘advised’…..
---
The cynic in me also says that he has managed now to pull the rugby community back on side. Now the players who’s wives he REPORTEDLY shagged etc will look hideous moaning because Hoggy needed to go to rehab right?

Reactions: 5
Ya I'm more cynical about it now then when I saw it first. Why did he have a close up black and white picture of his face as the first pic before the apology and why can't he properly apologise? It was a bit of a cop out to blame the online abuse.

Reactions: 9
Oh god….. I’ve just had a thought, I really hope that BT don’t make this a thing….. European semi finals weekend is special, and I need to know if to consider a trip to London 😉 I can see this becoming all about him and the redemption arc. I really hope that doesn’t sound too harsh, but it would be so bad for the players who have done all this work and it’s overshone.

Good that he's got help but online abuse definitely wasn't the cause 🤷🏼‍♀️ this all started when he flaunted his new relationship literally when his ex wife gave birth. Made him seem like he didn't care. Does anyone know if he's still with his girlfriend?
He seems to be still with the jockey. She posted on instagram about them a couple of days ago. God knows why. He doesn’t seem the catch. Zero likes from his most recent rugby mates on his rehab insta post. Would make you think.

He seems to be still with the jockey. She posted on instagram about them a couple of days ago. God knows why. He doesn’t seem the catch. Zero likes from his most recent rugby mates on his rehab insta post. Would make you think.
Following each other again ....for now.

Yeah, when I looked at first, it seemed that a few were getting in on the love, but actually it only seems to be the bt sport lot. And James Haskell, and let’s be honest, he’s not that far behind SH he just doesn’t pull the good guy mask out.
the lack of Scottish rugby players liking it who would have been around for the implosion says a lot too.
---

it gets better. Aparently he needed to be sedated!!! I assume that’s his French contract cancelled if so!
Having read all the stuff Billy V is coming out with now, either Spanish police are mental with power or there’s a cover up here/sarries pay off of what he did, maybe to save his Montpellier deal given they cancelled Cowandickie last year, and they can’t afford to keep the vunipola’s 😂😂