Rugby #2 World Cup 2023 (and beyond!) 🏉

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did she post a pic of her holding baby with that manic grin she always has on her face? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 1
It was more sad beige mum vibes
Had to go and have a look, quite normal pics for a change 😂 Although went through Ali's insta to get to hers and that photoshoot with Ali and bump is the worst thing I've ever seen! Think they're a real power couple don't they? 😂 Wonder if he gets ripped to bits 😂

It was more sad beige mum vibes
She’s in her recovery mode gentle mum era…… she was apologising in advance for not being on insta much. Why do people who never post anything significant do that??

I give it a week before we get loads of manic photos 😂
---
Had to go and have a look, quite normal pics for a change 😂 Although went through Ali's insta to get to hers and that photoshoot with Ali and bump is the worst thing I've ever seen! Think they're a real power couple don't they? 😂 Wonder if he gets ripped to bits 😂
I kinda feel for him, I don’t know if he wanted all this or just a pretty girlfriend for a bit 😉 and then here he is, Scottish rugbys answer to the Beckhams 😁

Reactions: 2
She’s in her recovery mode gentle mum era…… she was apologising in advance for not being on insta much. Why do people who never post anything significant do that??

I give it a week before we get loads of manic photos 😂
---

I kinda feel for him, I don’t know if he wanted all this or just a pretty girlfriend for a bit 😉 and then here he is, Scottish rugbys answer to the Beckhams 😁
*BuckShams

because we are a buckfast nation and PROUD OF IT

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Some of the photos he looks really in to it but others he looks like 'what the eff am I doing?' 😂

Reactions: 1
You feeling ok Stu hun??
---

I just love the ones of her, like she’s a Kardashian in that dress. I’m sure her mates didn’t go this awkward……
The type of behaviour that screams checking into a hospital on Facebook and when anyone asks what's wrong, he says DM me hun xo

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Does it mean TNT sports has sacked him pending the court case at the family home.
Plus Leonna has had enough of his behaviour & dumped him too.
But on a serious note he needs bloody help before he ends up in a prison cell or a padded room.

Reactions: 5
It’s great. Hes posted all the memes, he’s got the bio, next it will be a story of him pissed with ‘these girls’ singing Adele into a bottle of cheap Prosecco at a crap bottomless brunch

• Haha
Sounds like it's a very toxic relationship the amount of times they follow and unfollow each other. Very childish really. Wonder if he's not in a good place he takes it out on her (not physically I hope) but sort of blames her for his life going tits up since they went public. He doesn't seem to take accountability for things himself and deflects on to something else like the press. Although we only ever hear about him in the press when he's dicked up so it's not like there's a witch hunt out to get him.
He just needs to sort himself out
---
Also what people's thoughts on LRZ signing for the chiefs? Do you reckon he'll actually have some success?

On one hand this is quite entertaining, and a bit 17 year old on msn and that (for those of us old enough for msn 😂) and he must be hammered all the time. But it’s also a bit sad really, like he stalled in his emotional development at 14.
The thing I’m struggling with though is that actually apart from unfollowing Leona doesn’t seem to actually post anything about him. Unless the former Mrs H does, but she’s private. But I doubt it.
I jsut hope if this is a cry out for help that he uses the right services and gets the right help
---
Oh, Ruck.com has written about this so I’m assuming it’s aimed at that…..

Last edited:
Reactions: 2
Also what people's thoughts on LRZ signing for the chiefs? Do you reckon he'll actually have some success?
it’s genuinely really impressive (to give him his dues): not just signing for the chiefs but the amount of other offers he had. it does remain to be seen whether he’ll actually make a game day squad, but his main attribute (his speed) has obviously impressed a few people. i maybe take back what i said when i first heard about him going 🤣

it’s genuinely really impressive (to give him his dues): not just signing for the chiefs but the amount of other offers he had. it does remain to be seen whether he’ll actually make a game day squad, but his main attribute (his speed) has obviously impressed a few people. i maybe take back what i said when i first heard about him going 🤣
I agree but I’ll wait to see if he ever plays before casting final judgement. He was always guaranteed a spot in one of the squads but making it out of the 53 man squad into a game day one is going to be another feet

Reactions: 3
I agree but I’ll wait to see if he ever plays before casting final judgement. He was always guaranteed a spot in one of the squads but making it out of the 53 man squad into a game day one is going to be another feet
exactly. at present he’s got about as far as christian wade did, which yes is impressive in itself, but actually getting into a game weekend is a complete other thing. i will say that LRZ has age on his side and also a lot of genuine interest from the US media (based on the NFL shows and podcasts that my dad and sister watch 🤣) - it will be really interesting to see how it goes for him.

Reactions: 3