Rugby #2 World Cup 2023 (and beyond!) 🏉

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Also what people's thoughts on LRZ signing for the chiefs? Do you reckon he'll actually have some success?
If he can do it in a championship winning team, I take my hat off to him and I guess that we will all be eating humble pie. I do wonder if it’s a media thing though too, they’ve got Swifties Boyf, well known and that and then the wonder boy gets in. But good luck to him.
Was there anything about Harry Mallinder and how he went on?

Reactions: 4
If he can do it in a championship winning team, I take my hat off to him and I guess that we will all be eating humble pie. I do wonder if it’s a media thing though too, they’ve got Swifties Boyf, well known and that and then the wonder boy gets in. But good luck to him.
Was there anything about Harry Mallinder and how he went on?
Yeah I did wonder about the whole chiefs PR thing they've got going on at the moment. Well known rugby player signs for the best nfl team. I really hope he does well. Loved watching playing rugby so will be interesting to watch him switch.

Reactions: 3
Would he be better off in a weaker team where there's less competition for places?
i don’t think such a thing exists in an NFL context tbh. the issue isn’t so much competition for places (the squads are always huge) but general football experience. overseas players don’t tend to do well because they’re not from high school/college programmes and so haven’t been playing at an elite level since they were teens. in LRZ’s case, being so young helps him with that though.

Reactions: 1
Hogg has deleted his instagram again 🤦🏼‍♀️

that's only been in the last few hours, he posted yet another pity quote that was still up just before 9.....

Hoggy I've said it before and I'll say it again....with the teenist tiny bit of love and respect i have for you left (player wise, person wise that ship has absolutely sailed) GET SOME bleeping HELP

Reactions: 8
I’m glad for LRZ, he’looks make a bit of money out of it at the very least and the state of welsh rugby at the moment is shocking so you can hardly blame him for giving it a shot. He’s got the looks to make a fair bit on the side with sponsors and he’s young enough to still come back if it doesn’t work out. Good luck to him.

Beer fear has kicked in 🤦🏼‍♀️
Richie Myler delated his insta page a few days ago too when baby no2 hit the media & his elbow injury that will have him out for up to 12 weeks .
yet another rugby player that can't take the heat.
Maybe they need to meet up for a coffee & chat .

• Haha
Well done to LRZ hopefully it goes well for him, I don’t understand the begrudging from some people almost hoping he doesn’t do well.
Charlie Smyth (Irish GAA player) has been signed to New Orleans from the same program as a kicker. I think the NFL know this will bring more world wide interest to the sport so will be interesting to see what happens.

Reactions: 3
that's only been in the last few hours, he posted yet another pity quote that was still up just before 9.....

Hoggy I've said it before and I'll say it again....with the teenist tiny bit of love and respect i have for you left (player wise, person wise that ship has absolutely sailed) GET SOME bleeping HELP
He does need help at this stage I think. Late night insta ranting is not a good sign. He's caused a huge upheaval in his personal and family life and it's come while he's having to adapt to not being a pro rugby player anymore. Every aspect of his life has changed from what it was last year and he's lost his reputation along with it. He seems to be spiralling and this new relationship doesn't seem to be very stable at all. He'd want to come off social media and sort himself out a bit in private. He needs someone to tell him cop on but I don't know if his family have much to do with him now even.

Reactions: 6
Hogg considering playing again at local level. A start to getting his house in order?

Back to what he knows & enjoys plus near his family ...kids parents brother etc to mend a few bridges he has broke since that photo of the "sexy jockey" & him at the spa days after his wife gave birth to their 4th child.

We’ve got the La Rochelle match on. Little Gregg Aldritt deffo has Scottish blood, he’s neon red bless him 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
As a Quins fan I’m enjoying the destruction of Sarries after they battered us a couple of weeks ago….but not relishing the idea of facing this Bordeaux team next week. I am casually browsing flights though, that’d be a brilliant away day

As a Quins fan I’m enjoying the destruction of Sarries after they battered us a couple of weeks ago….but not relishing the idea of facing this Bordeaux team next week. I am casually browsing flights though, that’d be a brilliant away day
As a toulouse fan, I’m hoping for a Quins victory ready for the semi final 😂😂😂
---
What a finish. Felt so sorry for Libbok especially after his brilliant kick for the try.
It was a good watch, I need them to get further on though just for the laugh of watching O’Gara get all hey up, I really didn’t like him as a player, I didn’t get him but I love him now
---
I didn’t get his personality I mean

• Haha
Anyone know what’s gone down at Ulster? Just heard about coach and ceo leaving with immediate effect but can’t see why anywhere and I can’t be bothered to search the cesspit of twitter 😂😂 not this early!

• Wow
Reactions: 2
Anyone know what’s gone down at Ulster? Just heard about coach and ceo leaving with immediate effect but can’t see why anywhere and I can’t be bothered to search the cesspit of twitter 😂😂 not this early!
did the CEO leave us under some weird circumstances too 🤔
---
Us being Edinburgh 😂😂