Ruby thompstone

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the reason she isn’t admitting they’re back together is because he knows he’ll do it again and she’d be too embarrassed to admit it. The day her kids were looked after by lorenzo on her sisters party was clearly the day they started getting back together as she’d slagged him off every day until then
Also remeber how much she slated lorenzo’s mum what’s happened to her? I wonder if she’s slating all of them. I would assume she isn’t with lorenzo’s dad ?

Reactions: 4
She got gifted 12 prime bottles and now lorenzo is doing a give away on the bargain food store tiktok 😭😂
IMG_9034.png

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
This thread has gotten so good ever since bargain food store, as if she hasn’t even waited a week 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
I’m so confused where did everyone get that Lorenzo’s dad owned the store? Ruby has just done some video with a girl called Jess and said Jess’ boyfriend Jacob dad owns the store. Not lorenzos?

Someone commented asking if she works for her boyfriends business and she said his dad's business yes

I’m so confused where did everyone get that Lorenzo’s dad owned the store? Ruby has just done some video with a girl called Jess and said Jess’ boyfriend Jacob dad owns the store. Not lorenzos?
Is Jacob Loren's brother and Jess Loren's brothers girlfriend?

Reactions: 1
I thought the man in the videos is lorenzo dad because when he was holding Delilah and kissing her someone commented something like ew why is a stranger kissing your baby and she replied eww no that’s her grandad!

Reactions: 2
It’s definitely lorenzos dad. Must either have a business partner or it’s his brother

Ugh has anyone else seen the new video of the tour round the "potential" new premises in Blackpool?? Its giving homes under the hammer vibes the way theyre describing the building 🤣🤣

Also the way lorenzos dad says "we are gonna grow the BFS to a level you've never seen before" .... anyone would think they've been given an opportunity to branch out to Oxford St or something 🤣

Another thing I've thought to myself when seeing Ruby throw herself into this BFS stuff (other than who's looking after her kids this time) is, she's really not doing herself any favours associating with some cheap & nasty shop selling gone offs for 50p.. I personally don't think the likes of Oh Polly & other brands Ruby desperately wants to be involved with, are gonna want to collab with that sort of influencer 😂😂 but hey ho what do I know...

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She said she’s going with her mum 🙄
Oh is this the holiday I was taking the piss out of the other month. She bought it her as a birthday present even tho she’s gonna spend the whole holiday looking after rubys kids like she does back in the UK 😂 hardly a break

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everyone's going after her sister lilly for going in to Tesco with what could be a stomach bug order your drink online 🫣 just as thick as ruby

Reactions: 2
And this is the family she spent months slandering online and saying they don’t make any sort of effort with the children? Ok Ruby🤣 Her content is so tit now. There’s no way decent brands will be wanting to associate with someone who promotes a cheaper trample version of Poundland 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5