Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don’t understand how she has so few followers but can’t be bothered to reply to anyone. Also, the fact she’s always gone on about her iPhone and Apple Watch but has now started shilling huwawei products which she clearly doesn’t use?? Cringe.

Reactions: 8
The dog content is so boring. I don’t care if her dogs personality changes after the snip? What a weird thing to worry about.

she prob thinks replying to plebs on insta is beneath her, let’s face it she’s rich enough to pump out content when she wants rather to maintain her audience. That said, she must have bought those 5k followers becuase a single increase for 4444 followers on one day is very odd.

no way does she actually use those Huawei product either.

Reactions: 7
I can’t follow or watch her YouTube anymore, she’s changed so much over the past year. Now she’s just the same old YouTuber laughing at her dog and with her fella. Preferred her when she was just about fashion.

Reactions: 9
Ruby asks Sam in the last video, if he’s excited for the wedding and he says “I’m just turning up” 🥴

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Ruby asks Sam in the last video, if he’s excited for the wedding and he says “I’m just turning up” 🥴
haha says it all. I bet she’s proper bridezilla about it given she’s not really got anything else to do.

Reactions: 3
I have a feeling it’s next year but could be wrong! Then again it allows her to milk wedding content for a long time!

Reactions: 1
I think her venue will be Cap Rocat in mallorca. I was looking at it in 2018 and I'm sure she posted a pic attending a wedding there.. saying it was her dream venue back then. Its crazy money but absolutely stunning. The laugh drives me nuts.. so awkward! Would really love to know what happened with her and Olivia Smith. Olivias style seems to have evolved more than Ruby's.. although I do like pretty much everything ruby buys. Iv got mixed feelings about her

Reactions: 4
I think her venue will be Cap Rocat in mallorca. I was looking at it in 2018 and I'm sure she posted a pic attending a wedding there.. saying it was her dream venue back then. Its crazy money but absolutely stunning. The laugh drives me nuts.. so awkward! Would really love to know what happened with her and Olivia Smith. Olivias style seems to have evolved more than Ruby's.. although I do like pretty much everything ruby buys. Iv got mixed feelings about her
I think she said it’s in Ibiza

I want to know too they got really close whej Olivia had cancer and now barley mention each other and she’s definitely not a bridesmaid!

Reactions: 2
I want to know too they got really close whej Olivia had cancer and now barley mention each other and she’s definitely not a bridesmaid!
I want to know too!!!! it seems really odd with them and when they mention eachother. I found olivia because ruby called her her best friend during her cancer

Reactions: 2
‘I picked up these glasses’ swipe up.
with the ad / pr product barely visible against the background.
You didn’t pick them up if they were sent to you for free 🤦🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 7
I want to know too!!!! it seems really odd with them and when they mention eachother. I found olivia because ruby called her her best friend during her cancer
They were very close in school to. (We went to the same secondary) it just seems obvious there was some sort of argument!

They were very close in school to. (We went to the same secondary) it just seems obvious there was some sort of argument!
Would you have said Ruby and Olivia were best friends? Maybe there’s like an air of competitiveness which has got in the way of their friendship or they’ve just drifted because Ruby’s moved and loves her wag friends more....

Would you have said Ruby and Olivia were best friends? Maybe there’s like an air of competitiveness which has got in the way of their friendship or they’ve just drifted because Ruby’s moved and loves her wag friends more....
I’m not sure if those two were best friends specifically but they were in a group where they were all best friends if that makes sense. I think Olivia was closer to molly (the one ruby broke quarantine for after her holiday to ask her to be her bridesmaid!) but then they got very close when Olivia wasn’t well.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.