Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tried to watch her vlogmas out of boredom, omg the constant hair touching is insanely annoying. Had to switch off.

Reactions: 3
First day out of lockdown and she rushes to homesense and others for a haul. Then Trafford centre in the evening and nails in the morning with an online Zara haul for good measure.
I just can’t see past the materialistic’ness - everything about her content is shopping, spending money and encouraging others to swipe up to earn money for her.
no hobbies / wholesome content just spend, spend, spend.
Sad existence if that’s all you have really

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
So now she’s travelled to London to film at Westfield and is an ambassador for them despite living a few hours north?! She’ll jump on any bandwagon for the money regardless how it fits. Can’t wait for more swipe up links to things to buy there 🙄

Reactions: 5
So now she’s travelled to London to film at Westfield and is an ambassador for them despite living a few hours north?! She’ll jump on any bandwagon for the money regardless how it fits. Can’t wait for more swipe up links to things to buy there 🙄
I was just coming to comment this. She lives in a tier three zone, I’m pretty sure she is not supposed to be travelling to London for shopping?

Reactions: 6
Ridiculous! And completely unnecessary to travel to London as well. She’s really showing herself to be a money grabbing bish.

Reactions: 2
Did anyone see her stories saying she’s got behind with vlogmas and probably won’t do more videos due to it being too much and personal stuff. She really can’t arsed anymore can see. Guess the aff link money is all she needs

She’s met her family today for a walk. Pretty sure that is not allowed when you live in tier three

Reactions: 4
Don’t think you should travel out of a tier 3 unless for work or medical (I’m in tier 3) even if it’s to meet outside. Judging by the stops at service stations looked liked they’d travelled some way.
Although trying to go to a restaurant tonight? Is that travelling to another tier for meals out? 🤦🏼‍♀️

Ah ok! I didn’t know whether it was.

Saw she went out for dinner tonight but it was closed, so travelled to a tier two?
Yeah, you definitely can! I’m in Liverpool and met my friends when in tier 3 before lockdown outside for distanced walks. She shouldn’t be travelling to a tier 2 area for dinner however, from my understanding you can technically travel still I guess but you’re meant to go by the rules of whatever the higher tier is so if you’ve travelled from 3 to 2 then you should still be following tier 3 guidance which seems a bit pointless guidance to be honest!

Yeah, you definitely can! I’m in Liverpool and met my friends when in tier 3 before lockdown outside for distanced walks. She shouldn’t be travelling to a tier 2 area for dinner however, from my understanding you can technically travel still I guess but you’re meant to go by the rules of whatever the higher tier is so if you’ve travelled from 3 to 2 then you should still be following tier 3 guidance which seems a bit pointless guidance to be honest!
It just seems that everyone has a completely different understanding of the rules

Reactions: 1
It’s not the just about the rights and wrongs of the walk to be fair. She travelled from tier 3 to London just to do an ad for Westfield and have her photo taken outside. We know she’s met up with her mates after getting engaged and to ask them to be her bridesmaid with no social distancing. She took her dog to the peaks in the first lockdown despite the police begging people not to go there for a day out. She has days where she doesn’t post and it’s clear she’s probably driving here there and everywhere. She pretends she’s in tier 2 so she can visit Cheshire to eat out.
people can sympathise with wanting to see your friends or family for a walk if you’ve been adhering to the rules. This woman hasn’t. She thinks she’s above it all because she volunteered for the nhs and made videos in the first lockdown to ‘keep people happy’. Quite frankly she’s shown her true selfish moaning colours in this whole pandemic.

Reactions: 9
It’s not the just about the rights and wrongs of the walk to be fair. She travelled from tier 3 to London just to do an ad for Westfield and have her photo taken outside. We know she’s met up with her mates after getting engaged and to ask them to be her bridesmaid with no social distancing. She took her dog to the peaks in the first lockdown despite the police begging people not to go there for a day out. She has days where she doesn’t post and it’s clear she’s probably driving here there and everywhere. She pretends she’s in tier 2 so she can visit Cheshire to eat out.
people can sympathise with wanting to see your friends or family for a walk if you’ve been adhering to the rules. This woman hasn’t. She thinks she’s above it all because she volunteered for the nhs and made videos in the first lockdown to ‘keep people happy’. Quite frankly she’s shown her true selfish moaning colours in this whole pandemic.
Oh i fully agree, she’s so obvious when she’s not posting and must think people are oblivious.

Oh i fully agree, she’s so obvious when she’s not posting and must think people are oblivious.
100%. She must think people are stupid. Not to mention she’s given up vlogging in December.... probably because all her footage would be breaking the rules!

Favourite phrase on her YouTube videos "and everything like that" - drives me mad!

She’s now got a insta page for selling her clothes.
Pretty sure that the bnwt items from topshop, most likely given free to her as part of her brand work shouldn’t be sold for profit - against the advertising guidelines.
You’d like to think someone in her position would donate used clothes to charity or refuges rather than try to make money off them.

• Wow
I don’t think she’s allowed to sell things she’s been gifted?!? Nasty she’s even doing that. She could donate to a women’s shelter or even ask on insta who needs some clothes to send for free. Money grabbing

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.