Ruby Holley

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she’s completely unrelatable. Even if she does a Zara or h&m haul she spends hundreds. She had her house constantly updated with new bathrooms and furniture and will have a massive wedding abroad next year. She hides behind this veneer of being like other women and down with all the issues, but she’s a rich woman who splashes cash like there’s no tomorrow. I find her so fake and disingenuous.

Reactions: 9
Obscene isn’t it.
I noticed someone comment on a farfetch YouTube vid where it was ££ that everything was too expensive snd un relatable. One of the many coats she bought was £1200. Seriously do any of her followers have the money to buy like that. She’s lost her girl next door appeL
Surely she must be making good money herself now? No way could his salary accommodate such reckless spending. Especially when his job has such a short life-span. Also, it’s such a waste. You buy, one good investment coat that will last! No one needs that many coats.

Reactions: 5
And now back on her stories with ‘another essential coat’ for autumn. One for the mere peasants at £120 though. Oh and a rail of clothes and ASOS bags all over.
It’s just obscene and at this point boring and predictable. Her only personality trait is spending.

Reactions: 1
And now back on her stories with ‘another essential coat’ for autumn. One for the mere peasants at £120 though. Oh and a rail of clothes and ASOS bags all over.
It’s just obscene and at this point boring and predictable. Her only personality trait is spending.
And a pair of boots that cost £845!!!

Reactions: 2
Whilst I know she spends a lot and shops a lot, she’s an influencer and it’s literally her job to buy clothes.. Her style clearly is on the pricier and therefore is perhaps catering more to an audience that buys higher end goods.. in the same way you wouldn’t go to Lydia millen, Victoria in the frow etc for Zara hauls..

Reactions: 1
making out she wears her boots to death 🙄 yeah I’m sure doing a few photos a week really wears them out. she had those chloe boots last year then sold them.

The issue for me with Ruby is that she still tries to pretend she’s normal ‘gal next door’. Lydia Millen and inthefrow don’t, they are full of themselves about being luxury and presenting a facade of luxury country living 🙄

Ruby should just own the fact she only buys high end and spends thousands every few months on ‘pieces’ and give up the pretence that she’s sooo normal just like everyone else. As for being an influencer, yes she is. But she also has the luxury of being selective about ads since she cohabits with a man who earns very well. Therefore she doesn’t have to scrabble around doing ads for misguided or oral B every week and can hold out for high end partnerships. So people think oh she’s a better influencer as she doesn’t do so many ads and buys more stuff her self. But she’s in a privileged position than alot of her peers because she’s so well off. That’s what rubs when she’s like heres a cheap disposable Zara haul followed by splashing cash on designer stuff. I doubt many women in their twenties can afford bottega boots.

Reactions: 4
making out she wears her boots to death 🙄 yeah I’m sure doing a few photos a week really wears them out. she had those chloe boots last year then sold them.

The issue for me with Ruby is that she still tries to pretend she’s normal ‘gal next door’. Lydia Millen and inthefrow don’t, they are full of themselves about being luxury and presenting a facade of luxury country living 🙄

Ruby should just own the fact she only buys high end and spends thousands every few months on ‘pieces’ and give up the pretence that she’s sooo normal just like everyone else. As for being an influencer, yes she is. But she also has the luxury of being selective about ads since she cohabits with a man who earns very well. Therefore she doesn’t have to scrabble around doing ads for misguided or oral B every week and can hold out for high end partnerships. So people think oh she’s a better influencer as she doesn’t do so many ads and buys more stuff her self. But she’s in a privileged position than alot of her peers because she’s so well off. That’s what rubs when she’s like heres a cheap disposable Zara haul followed by splashing cash on designer stuff. I doubt many women in their twenties can afford bottega boots.
Yep this is my problem, when I started following her which was a long time ago - she seemed really relatable and lovely. As relatable as you can be when you’re a WAG but I just find her content unrelatable now with the pricing, mostly because despite the fact I could probably afford some of it if I really wanted to - I simply wouldn’t spend the money she spends and not many normal people would because it’s unnecessary and money doesn’t always = nice or good quality. She doesn’t own the fact that she’s in a privileged position because of her family and Sam. I wouldn’t have a problem if she’d always marketed herself as luxury influencing but she doesn’t.

I’ll give her her due that she does at least respond to DMs.

• Heart
She never responded to any of my DMs even when I was an avid follower 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Came here to find her thread this girl.. I used to love her now she’s so un relateable Sam earns god knows how much a week but she would never ever mention it it’s so unrealistic for people that don’t know shes a wag ( because she tries to hide it anyway she can) another new designer handbag purchase today!

It’s like her story now responding to someone who says they need to go shopping for a new toilet and she’s like one day every weekend is spent doing boring stuff. Like when have we ever seen princess ruby with a paint brush or down B&Q looking at toilets? She literally had a luxury refurb of her bathroom and bet she just went to a glossy showroom to pick out ‘finishes’ rather than traipse round DIY stores looking at tiles. This is what annoys me. She pretends to be ordinary when her life is just shopping, walking that bloody dog, affiliate links and a few photos and YouTube videos. She seriously needs to bugger off with the ‘I work so hard’ and ‘have to do chores’ too tit. I mean feel free to upload videos of you cleaning your own bog Ruby, because I can’t believe you don’t have a cleaner for a start!

Reactions: 7
This on her stories from her engagement last summer. I had to double take, she’s barely recognisable. Can’t work out if it’s just weight loss or cosmetic work?
347DB5DC-69E3-4376-AFFC-3BB117BFC46C.png

• Wow
Reactions: 7
She was really waiting for that proposal to turn full Footballer's Wife™.

The girl-next-door vibe was her whole appeal, so this new direction is so lame. I saw her struggling to move her forehead in the latest video and immediately clicked off :)

This on her stories from her engagement last summer. I had to double take, she’s barely recognisable. Can’t work out if it’s just weight loss or cosmetic work?
View attachment 790202
I'd noticed this too. It's so sad because she was so naturally beautiful, you can see why young girls are having such big self-esteem issues these days when even the most beautiful feel the need to tinker with their faces!

Seen her shoprubyholley page.
she’s selling a load of things many of which are topshop / from the Amazon #ad hauls. Sure you can’t sell gifted things?
Can spend 10s of thousands on designer every few months but sells second hand gifted items.
give them to a refuge 🤷🏻‍♀️

Seen her shoprubyholley page.
she’s selling a load of things many of which are topshop / from the Amazon #ad hauls. Sure you can’t sell gifted things?
Can spend 10s of thousands on designer every few months but sells second hand gifted items.
give them to a refuge 🤷🏻‍♀️
I’m pretty sure you can report this to the ASA

Reactions: 2
So clearly she only buys top shop/ Zara stuff to get the views and followers under the guise of being relatable but she really she’s just offloading that stuff in the background whilst she zips on twenty holidays a year in designer gear. Sooooo relatable

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.