Ruby Holley #2 Princess Ruby woe is me, six holidays a year, and out of touch with reality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wow good spot! I looked on the Eden website and it’s in Portsmouth. Says the brunch thing is every Sat so she much have managed to get back Friday night then off to this brunch today? What a hard life eh, and looks like she wasn’t inconvenienced at all as clearly managed to go off boozing today. She just wanted to make a tik Tok for sympathy and clicks and to look like she was sooo hard done by.

What an absolute bellend. She’s just a chavvy footballers wife really when it comes down to it.

Reactions: 4
What an absolute bellend. She’s just a chavvy footballers wife really when it comes down to it.
Agree! I thought she didn’t come across very well in those stories either. Drunk and bitchy vibes.
Yet she’ll breeze back onto insta this week and be like oh I was soo busy and I got stuck abroad and shopping really take it out of me. Here’s some aff links guyzzzz

Reactions: 1
Ruby’s tiktok has videos she’s posted ‘no storm stopping me getting to brunch’ as she poses yesterday so really why post moaning in the airport if it clearly didn’t affect your plans or your arrival?
Oh wait to moan about how hard done to you are.
Such a vapid, narcissistic brat. She really gives off mean girls vibes.
She’d 1000% be the kind of girl that would look down and witch about others for not wearing designer / glam enough etc.

Reactions: 5
She’s made three tik toks out of her minor inconvenience then? Unbelievable. There’s people without power, trees down etc and poor Princess had a little delay at the airport? She is such a brat. I don’t know why people like her. She is good at putting on a front of being down to earth but it is fake as duck. In my view that makes her worse that a lot of influencers who are at least up front about being money grabbing dicks. 100% agree she has bitchy vibes.
No nice normal girl is spending £950 quid on her hair, jetting off for weekends abroad multiple times a year, buying designer goods every week and pretending to ‘work’ as an influencer. She’s an absolute fraud

She tries so hard to look like an insta fashion girl. Instead she’s just a sad little WAG spending Sam’s money as she has nothing better to do.

Anyone know what kind of salary Sam is likely to be on at his club? I know Jack tit about football and players earnings. Would be interesting to know though

There was some debate on the last thread about his wage. I guess no one really knows as it’s between the club and player but this website seems to give a £13k a week figure and says it’s based on press releases, insiders and industry experts. So around that figure? Might be more if he scores x amount of goals in the season as well. I think the average salary in the U.K. is around 30k now, so he takes home more than that in just 3 weeks.

There was some debate on the last thread about his wage. I guess no one really knows as it’s between the club and player but this website seems to give a £13k a week figure and says it’s based on press releases, insiders and industry experts. So around that figure? Might be more if he scores x amount of goals in the season as well. I think the average salary in the U.K. is around 30k now, so he takes home more than that in just 3 weeks.

Bloody hell
Oh to be a wag hey

If sam left her what would she have though? ( well half of what’s his I guess when they are married) lol but if it wasn’t for the £££ and the ability to buy stuff and go away her content would be so bland! She brings nothing to the table

Reactions: 6
Bet that’s why she’s keen to get married so young! You’re right though. She’s actually incredible bland. Her only ‘things’ seem to be that she buys a lot of stuff and occasionally stands up for some social justice issues. I’m sure if Sam worked in Argos she wouldn’t look at him twice. She’s definitely all about the lifestyle.

Reactions: 3

At a club Sam played for whilst on loan from Southampton, it was rumoured to be 30k a week!! When he’s not really that great

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Lord, £30k a week. It’s a crazy amount of money. Looks like Ruby gets stuck in spending everything he makes though. Made me a bit sick in one vlog or stories (can’t remember which) where she bragged about buying a second dress for her wedding because she’s so extra. Nah, you’re rich love, stop pretending

Lord, £30k a week. It’s a crazy amount of money. Looks like Ruby gets stuck in spending everything he makes though. Made me a bit sick in one vlog or stories (can’t remember which) where she bragged about buying a second dress for her wedding because she’s so extra. Nah, you’re rich love, stop pretending
Her newest vlog too when she took us along shopping on a random day out when she went to the ivy or somewhere and had her meal for 1 then moaned how tired she was and it had taken it out of her. Bought a coat, blazer and suit and was casually showing us her ‘haul’. She spent very close to grand on 3/4 pieces on a whim but was showing it like it’s so relatable and we all do it.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again no doubt.
Read the room Ruby …

Reactions: 5
She should just stop trying to be relatable and title her videos what I buy as a wag.
Then I’d watch, be fuming that I’m not on a wag salary, but think cool that’s how the loaded live and move on. But she try’s to make out she’s super down to earth and just like the rest of us but it couldn’t be further from the truth.

Reactions: 11
She should just stop trying to be relatable and title her videos what I buy as a wag.
Then I’d watch, be fuming that I’m not on a wag salary, but think cool that’s how the loaded live and move on. But she try’s to make out she’s super down to earth and just like the rest of us but it couldn’t be further from the truth.

THIS stop trying to be a “ normal girl” normal girls don’t spend thousands a week and have two houses! Lyida Millen etc doesn’t try and hide her wealth or pretend to be normal her content is luxury, Ruby almost makes you feel sad/ ashamed for not having the things she does when in fact it’s not normal nor is it her that’s actually earning the money!

Nothing From the social justice warrior Ruby about the atrocities being committed in Ukraine.
She’s probably not woken up yet

Reactions: 7
Nothing From the social justice warrior Ruby about the atrocities being committed in Ukraine.
She’s probably not woken up yet
Please be aware that princess is very overworked atm with zara hauls and wedding planning and lots of resting from her latest trip, she doesn’t have time to do everything.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Please be aware that princess is very overworked atm with zara hauls and wedding planning and lots of resting from her latest trip, she doesn’t have time to do everything.
100% this!! She can’t do it all guyzzz. She’s prob had to walk that huge dog in the rain and then rest her brain because she got delayed on a flight a week ago. Plus Zara orders are arriving and perhaps her wedding planner has sent her an email. Soooo busy.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.