Ruby Holley #2 Princess Ruby woe is me, six holidays a year, and out of touch with reality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here; https://tattle.life/threads/ruby-holley.7551/page-51

thread title thanks to @Lilro182 and tweaked slightly by me to fit.

Ruby is a reluctant influencer who makes content as and when she feels like due to being rich and the fiancee of a championship footballer. The grey weather of Manchester gets her down and she lies in bed for days browsing net a Porter and then will moan online about how hard her life is and not being able to make content aka doing her job. Poor Ruby also moans how she has to work around Sam’s ‘job’ preventing her taking numerous holidays as and when she feels like. Although she still managed multiple holidays last year - more than most people have had in the last 5 years!
She will get married this year so expecting plenty of wedding content once that’s happened.

anyone else feel free to add to the re-cap…!

Reactions: 8
I don’t know how to add to the recap but, Ruby acts like she is a pillar of the community for social issues and social justice, previously telling people to vote labour when she did a political internship at her UNCLES company yet has little idea how normal people live and does not call out other influencers (Lydia Mullen and Molly Mae) Ruby broke multiple lockdown rules yet argued she needed to take her dog on a long drive to walk him elsewhere, and that she was her friends baby support bubble to allow her to carry on doing what she wanted. She travelled through tiers for dinners when she fancied it and moaned constantly

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9
She’s definitely had some botox done recently, her forehead is completely frozen in the latest vlog

Reactions: 2
The newest vlog, her life is literally void of responsibility.
consists of half tidying round a relatively cluttered and messy house. Don’t expect people to have show homes but bearing in mind she does f all, doesn’t really work, no children etc she doesn’t spend her days cleaning does she!
nice to see a leisurely gym workout on the peleton before a slow breakfast.
Then off to IKEA for more clothes storage because the bedroom she’s turned into a wardrobe is no longer big enough. Wow!
She’s just so out of touch, her busiest day of the week to warrant vlogging is a normal person’s slow weekend catching up on things. Im sure each video gets more boring and out of touch!

edit: her ‘manager’ in the blog is defo her friend she went on oneof her holidays with. Sure she’s a bridesmaid too / was on the lockdown rule breaking London trip. Was she joking when she called her a manager? If not wow! Imagine hiring your best friend as your manager. 🙈🤣

Reactions: 7
She pops to IKEA and drops hundreds on a new chest of drawers, fancy handles to go on it and then pays for someone else to built it. Oh and an H&M haul. That’s just one video. And next video will be styling the unit 🙄🙄 she just makes normal every day stuff into a job for herself.

Reactions: 4
Have you seen HA designs who I’m sure is the wife of a rovers player asking if any of her ‘influencer friends’ have weddings coming up can they contact her for free items for her new wedding range.
Ruby getting all her pjs / bridesmaid personalised tat free incoming ….

Reactions: 1
Have you seen HA designs who I’m sure is the wife of a rovers player asking if any of her ‘influencer friends’ have weddings coming up can they contact her for free items for her new wedding range.
Ruby getting all her pjs / bridesmaid personalised tat free incoming ….
She’s engaged to a Middlesbrough player

I really didn’t need 20 stories of Ruby and Sam snogging and playing smitten couple with the dog on a beach. Strange content!

Reactions: 7
Controversial opinion maybe (and disclaimer I have dogs and love dogs!) but I can’t warm to Raffie. He comes across as not well behaved / controlled.

Wonder why she never posts her old bestie Olivia anymore? They were always together when Ruby first started out, now she never gets a mention.
Olivia has a larger following than Ruby, maybe that’s something to do with it.

Reactions: 5
A thing that bugs me about Ruby is how she tries to be *relatable* as if we don’t know her life is funded by the footballer. She keeps banging on about how expensive weddings are but she’s not exactly getting married and having her reception in a Toby Carvery.

They are a rich couple, I’d almost prefer it if she leaned into her WAG status and owned it.

Reactions: 8
Today’s reel. What I tried on ‘I didn’t buy this’ ‘this material was cheap’ ‘I didn’t like this’ oh but here’s the aff link to them all so I can still make money off you.
shameful.

Reactions: 4
Her stories don’t add up. She’s got the footage of her in other stories, then said they gave notice for their wedding (which you have to do where you live) and then said they celebrated at Australasia. She often seems to lie about the stuff she does and the order. Anyone recognise the building in the background? That doesn’t look like Manchester town hall and it’s closed for refurbishment anyway. It doesn’t look like altrincham or Macclesfield town halls either. So has she just take a photo in a random doorway? What a weirdo.

Attachments

• Haha
Not wearing a seat belt to show off for the gram. Pretty surprised, would have thought she’d have more sense. Shows she’s just another insta head who puts showing off above safety 🤢

AE83C9AF-7267-46F9-AA20-ED9641B32D1B.jpeg

Not wearing a seat belt to show off for the gram. Pretty surprised, would have thought she’d have more sense. Shows she’s just another insta head who puts showing off above safety 🤢

View attachment 1044343
I thought that this morning! Came here to post it and then got distracted by real life unlike Ruby… constant meals out again this weekend

Reactions: 3
I’ve noticed before that she doesn’t wear the seatbelt going over her shoulder but underneath her arm. Not a great influence to others.

F0F07DC1-F3B6-449A-9309-82D703EA77DA.png
E4F9639C-0440-46DA-8BC4-6D7FE083977D.png

Looks like a different person, doesn’t show a filter in the top left but she looks like Barbie now! All character in her face has disappeared. So sad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.