Ruby Holley #2 Princess Ruby woe is me, six holidays a year, and out of touch with reality!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
“I’m soooo busy”
“Haven’t uploaded much on insta”
“Not been filming for youtube”
“I spent literally all day yesterday looking for songs to walk down the aisle”

It’s laughable when she says she’s busy. She does bugger all with her days, and still can’t upload which is her job. I see other influencers with double her audience and a full time job upload more content than Ruby. And I can fully believe she spent a day on songs because she has nothing else to do

Reactions: 8
I know she scrapes the barrel content wise at the best of times but two days sharing wedding songs. 💤 we get it you’re, getting married. Decide your own song like everyone else does and get on. 48 hours of her running commentary on other people’s choices is boring beyond belief 😴.

Reactions: 7
I bet she can’t wait to get married so that she has months of content to share rather than doing some actual work.

I mean, Jo Malone wedding scenting? Couldn’t care less and most people are not spending silly money on candles for their wedding. She’s living a rich girl life but wants to pretend she’s still relatable

Reactions: 7
I bet she can’t wait to get married so that she has months of content to share rather than doing some actual work.

I mean, Jo Malone wedding scenting? Couldn’t care less and most people are not spending silly money on candles for their wedding. She’s living a rich girl life but wants to pretend she’s still relatable
Who buys a body cream to layer with a perfume?! If I suggested that as a fun day out to my husband and then told him he had to layer his scents he’d tell me where to go!
These two have no purpose in their lives beyond spending money and it shows.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I couldn’t work out if that was an undisclosed ad with Jo Malone as well. The way she was going on about it. Sam comes over a bit wet and does what he’s told, so was frog marched to Jo Malone for wedding scenting.
I mean people are worrying about how to pay their energy bills, food costs up, tax up and she’s blown probably £300 (if it was free) on perfume and body cream. Just completely tone deaf.
I wonder when her hen do is? Surely she’ll have a full on weekend away with expensive dinners and dresses. But she’s sooo normal guys, she wears Zara blazers just like everyone else 🙄

Reactions: 6
So people are worried sick about these increasing gas and electric prices, the cost of living going up, no pay rises etc etc but don’t fret, poor Rubes has it way worse. A day at Jo Malone choosing a wedding scent (who gives a duck what it smells like) and choosing her entrance music. So so relatable Ruby.

Reactions: 3
Her newest video. Buys a duplicate copy of the £75 book because it’s pretty for another styling op on a chest of drawers. Then justifies it because we all do it / makes complete sense.
who has the disposable income to do that?!
She’s so far removed from real life it’s unreal.

Reactions: 1
Does she actually get paid for posting once or twice a week? Either she’s lost all interest in IG or she doesn’t need to do it for the money anymore. Either way she really needs to be honest and actually engage with her followers.

I see princess ruby has once again jetted off somewhere… and then next week will moan about how overworked she is and how she doesn’t have time to the basics of her job 🙄

Just give it up already and become a full on wag.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I saw that too. Goes away during awful weather when a storm is forecast then plays the woe is me card as per. Hardly as though the weather came as a surprise?! Cry me a river.
does she have any responsibilities to get back to? Other than spending and moaning - no! Not like normal folk who would have issues with work commitments. She clearly has no job, it’s clear Instagram is just a hobby to show off and earn money off aff links.
Her busy weeks are most people’s dream weekend: pamper, read, cook, shop, eat out, exercise, dog walk and pay people to do basic life admin and house jobs. Yet she still moans alllll day long. Insufferable.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
I suspected her silence was due to jetting off somewhere, she just never admits it until she gets home then will do some stories from the car saying how busy she is before going into another cycle of hauls, having her hair done, eating out and the silence again. She should just quit. Also of everyone stuck travel wise in this storm she can afford another night where ever she is!

Reactions: 9
Wow, that’s just Obscene. Literally that’s more money than sense and quite sickening in the current climate.

Worst part is I’m sure it’s been mentioned a few times on here how brassy / unflattering the colour is on her.
Yep I’ve said before I don’t think the colour suits her, it was better when she was having it done by her old hairdresser down south

Reactions: 2
i’m SO ANGRY we’ve been without power for hours now and she’s complaining she can’t get home from her holiday she’s honestly such a head really hope karma gets her

• Sad
i’m SO ANGRY we’ve been without power for hours now and she’s complaining she can’t get home from her holiday she’s honestly such a head really hope karma gets her
Hope you’re ok Troll and get it sorted quick, is it your whole area? Xx

I genuinely dont feel sorry she’s been delayed or stranded somewhere. She is rich and it won’t affect her whereas other people won’t have money for another flight. Also people in this country suffering without power etc whilst she chose to jet off with the storm coming. Guess reading the weather is below princess Ruby’s priorities. I caught the start of her new vlog. Drives a massive 4 x 4 in Manchester City centre. The council are trying to reduce pollution here and that dick can’t use public transport.
Also this just sums her up

Attachments

She’s tagged in Molly McLean’s Instagram stories last night drunkenly singing in a bar down South with a group of girls so she clearly couldn’t have been stuck abroad when she posted the stories??
How odd to lie - if she was delayed it certainly wasn’t last night.
Such a hard life for her coming back from a holiday to a girl’s night

• Wow
Reactions: 4
She’s tagged in Molly McLean’s Instagram stories last night drunkenly singing in a bar down South with a group of girls so she clearly couldn’t have been stuck abroad when she posted the stories??
How odd to lie - if she was delayed it certainly wasn’t last night.
Such a hard life for her coming back from a holiday to a girl’s night
Wow good spot! I looked on the Eden website and it’s in Portsmouth. Says the brunch thing is every Sat so she much have managed to get back Friday night then off to this brunch today? What a hard life eh, and looks like she wasn’t inconvenienced at all as clearly managed to go off boozing today. She just wanted to make a tik Tok for sympathy and clicks and to look like she was sooo hard done by.

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.