Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilro182

I’m sorry. In the current climate, people unable to afford basic food / heating and the run up to christmas stressing even working families.

And Ruby has the audacity to moan about being in the Maldives because their weather isn’t great ‘but we’re trying to make the most of it’ as though she’s hard done too.

READ THE ROOM. Sorry that’s disgusted me.

• Angry
Reactions: 19

Pinkii

VIP Member
definitely no where near £100k, it’s actually a lot more ‘affordable’ to get married abroad, myself and my partner looked at Italy weddings etc and prices for 55 people package deal was coming to like £15-£20k (obviously things get added on) so I’m guessing their wedding would have been £40-50k.
This is princess ruby, not an average girl.

Her dress alone was £8k, her second dress £2/3k

Having looked online the Menu alone for the CHEAPEST menu at their venue is €190 PP. that’s £16k for just food for 100 guests

Then add Band, decorations, flowers, photographer, evening food and god knows what the hire charge for the actual place is.

100k would be a low guess i would say

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 16

Lilro182

Flogging bridesmaids dresses that were no doubt either gifted or heavily pr discounted. No shame

• Wow
Reactions: 15

noseybirdxo

VIP Member
B2C9BAD4-9C2C-4947-A03A-A8D5C4CA2B91.png

You’re not new to this, you’ve been influencing for years, you’ve had an edit with a clothing brand before, you’ve had collabs and I’m sure you’d realise just from following other influencers that you need to do that AND YOU DECLARED IT ON YOUR GRID POST. Don’t play dumb just cos you’ve read here.

I reported her earlier 😊

• Wow
Reactions: 15

follyol

I can’t believe she is only 26!!! Why has she been living the life of a middle aged housewife for the past 5 years? Honestly what a waste of your 20s lol

• Haha
Reactions: 14

Lechat

VIP Member
Luxury hen do, followed by luxury holiday followed by luxury wedding which will be followed by a honeymoon.

She did 5 mins of work with her ‘brand’ and it’s all been forgotten, she barely mentions it now.

She lives on another planet. As for asking her audience what to do on holiday, she needs to bugger off. She could pay for a concierge service to sort shit out for her, she’s clearly got enough money. But fools will ‘fall’ for her engagement bait.

Reactions: 13

KYLIE

VIP Member
She’s a jobless wag, I’m sure she had all day to work out with a personal trainer. As I’ve said on Naomi Smarts thread, it’s easy to look incredible when you don’t have any stress or time constraints of a job.

• Heart

Lechat

VIP Member
Wait £32 for the tote bag? a basic cotton bag with Oleada written on it three times. She’s taking the piss! That bag probably cost a fiver to make.

The co-ord is £70 for the shorts and £65 so £135 plus shipping. Wow

• Wow

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Can you imagine for one second if she was just a regular girl with a regular 9-5 living in a regular flat with the bare minimum of your wage to spend on yourself after all the bills have been paid? For someone who seems to have the life I just can’t get over how much she complains. Imagine her living in a flat share like many women her age, getting up and going out to work when it’s dark, coming home when it’s dark, working for pittance, not being able to afford holidays or even browse the shops at the weekend because you’re broke! This isn’t some abstract concept of living, this is the reality for the majority of people following her. She would actually never cope in the real world. She is cooped up in her fabulous cosy home with zero money worries, with everything she could possibly desire within grasp, can choose when she wants to “work” and can book endless holidays on a whim and she STILL manages to find stuff to complain about! A more spoilt and entitled mare I’ve never come across

ahtisyourself

VIP Member
Why couldn’t she have just started off running the business from her home? It’s not like she hasn’t got the space? Laughing that she has an office already despite not even having one item for sale. Wtf?! It just screams wanting to play business woman and entrepreneur without having any of the credentials to actually be one.

kaaa2

VIP Member
Wow that’s so bad, I’m going to submit a report to ASA as this is incredibly underhand.
She’s also saying her gift guides have 400 items on, so that’s 400 affiliate links for her to earn money off. Just feels so so greedy and when we know how wealthy she already is, it doesn’t sit right with me
the gift guides every year grind me gears, she makes out like she’s doing everyone a favour and that they take so long to make. We are doing her a favour by viewing then and she’s cashing in

Reactions: 12

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
That look is dreadful. And the video is LOL. Marching so fast because she no doubt feels awkward.
Moaning about the weekend going to quickly…. Erm bet everyday is like a Saturday for you Ruby.
Attempting to be relatable again and falling completely flat...how can Ruby get the Sunday scaries when her whole life is going for fancy food, dropping thousands on clothes, shoes and bags, and being waited on hand and food by poor Sam?

hellogrrrl

Chatty Member
She’s probably worrying about how the Ukraine crisis might impact her wedding/honeymoon/next weekend getaway rather than the poor people getting bombed.

I used to think she was a good egg and agreed with a lot of her posts which implied she was a strong advocate for social justice. Now she seems like a materialistic, spoilt wag. It wouldn’t kill her to volunteer half a day a week with all her free time, but she chooses not to!

KYLIE

VIP Member
i give it a year before she's pregnant and forgotten about her 'fill my bland days' pretending to be a girl boss brand. every wag is the same!

igjokkeee

I’m sorry. In the current climate, people unable to afford basic food / heating and the run up to christmas stressing even working families.

And Ruby has the audacity to moan about being in the Maldives because their weather isn’t great ‘but we’re trying to make the most of it’ as though she’s hard done too.

READ THE ROOM. Sorry that’s disgusted me.
She’s such a twat! Literally came here to say the same.

Aww poor Sam is injured so ‘it’s put a bit of a dampener on things.’

‘If we didn’t laugh, we’d cry’

Yeah tough times in your 5 star Maldives water villa Ruby.

See you next Tuesday.