Ruby Granger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg thats my course AND uni šŸ˜­

EDIT: Im a graduate now tho, I don't understand how she does so much work for her classes ... perhaps I was a lazy student, but I don't remember doing as much as her.
Such a small world! I definitely donā€™t do as much work as her and I consider myself a goody two shoes who does more work than others!

• Heart
Reactions: 1
I won't say the name but I think it begins with a P

View attachment 309748
I couldn't even imagine my parents spending this much on my education :oops:
Wait thats crazy?! I went to a private school but it was 1/3 of the price, I don't know the average price of private schools as I try my best not to associate with the awful time I had there but that seems hella expensive to send 2 children to.

Wait thats crazy?! I went to a private school but it was 1/3 of the price, I don't know the average price of private schools as I try my best not to associate with the awful time I had there but that seems hella expensive to send 2 children to.
Itā€™s very averagely priced for a senior day school, some of the others in the surrounding area are almost twice the price for senior day pupils, they clearly either saw it as an investment or had the money burning a hole in their pockets

My housemate at uni (who is still a close friend years later) went to a private boarding school....Ā£12k per term šŸ˜¬
Itā€™s weird though because youā€™d never know she went to such an expensive private school because of how...normal she is???

Reactions: 2
My housemate at uni (who is still a close friend years later) went to a private boarding school....Ā£12k per term šŸ˜¬
Itā€™s weird though because youā€™d never know she went to such an expensive private school because of how...normal she is???
Per term damn. Also yeah, from my experience you'll have a fair amount of people completely unaware of their privilege and then some people who you'd never guess went to private school!

I had completely forgotten about this cottage she bought! Has she mentioned it again? I wonder if she's renting it? Do we know how much it cost her?
From what people have speculated on Twitter, she probably rents it out. That might be part of the reason she deleted the video about it - 1) because people were accusing her of boasting, but also 2) potential/current tenants wouldn't particularly like the attention garnered from such a video. In fact, I think I recall that there were sitting tenants in the cottage when she bought it.

In her video about the cottage, she also mentioned that she would live in it once she graduates, so she obviously has plans to stay very local to her family, which makes me think she already has plans (which she isn't disclosing yet) for after graduation.

Given that she lives in the SE of England somewhere, within commutable distance of London, and from the tour she briefly did in the video, I'd say it's worth at least Ā£200k if not significantly more.

Her sister has just uploaded a video about how she caught covid at uni
Anyone else thinks its strange Ruby didn't mention it in a video or put a post out saying thinking of marfa

Marthaā€™s latest video was wild, imagine Ruby living the same uni experience šŸ˜­

Ruby and Martha are total opposites - you canā€™t even believe that they are sisters. I wonder what their parents think about Martha getting covid because it seems like they were quite protective in the first lockdown but that may just be Ruby being quite obsessive about germs

Reactions: 3
Her sister is insufferable man, I used to think she was ok until I saw the video she posted where her and her mates are talking about how they want to take rubys virginity šŸ¤® I just found it so disrespectful. Tried to give her another go with her latest covid video but I ended up skipping through it bc I actually just found it cringe, honestly people say ruby is immature but shes actually very mature compared to her sister.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
Her sister is insufferable man, I used to think she was ok until I saw the video she posted where her and her mates are talking about how they want to take rubys virginity šŸ¤® I just found it so disrespectful. Tried to give her another go with her latest covid video but I ended up skipping through it bc I actually just found it cringe, honestly people say ruby is immature but shes actually very mature compared to her sister.
Omg thatā€™s horrible, what video was that?!

• Wow
Omg thatā€™s horrible, what video was that?!
The one where she goes to Ikea, I think right at the end of the video. They were trying to be funny I guess, but I found it disturbing, plus ruby wasnā€™t there when they said it so its not like she was even part of the joke

Reactions: 7
I get the feeling the family wealth stretches a few generations, hence her mumā€™s hobby job.

Reactions: 7
Oh god yeah I remember that video, was so gross! I'd never speak about a sibling like that...nor could I ever imagine speaking about my friends sibling like that!

The vibe I get from Marfa is she's just trying way too hard to be cool

Reactions: 10
Oh god yeah I remember that video, was so gross! I'd never speak about a sibling like that...nor could I ever imagine speaking about my friends sibling like that!

The vibe I get from Marfa is she's just trying way too hard to be cool
Agreed, she tries hard to be funny but all her jokes are just really crude, she constantly jokes about crackheads / sex / drugs and will write ā€˜ear rapeā€™ before loud noises in her videos and its just like... this is literally 14 year old boy internet humour. Its grim, plus some of her videos that feature ruby are nice but some moments actually border on taking the piss out of her and its uncomfortable. Nah I get bad vibes off marfa tbh

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Also is it Martha or Marfa and if it's Marfa what kind of a name is that???

The fact that she calls herself 'marfa' rather than her actual name, Martha, says it all really šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I think Martha is probably rebelling against her parents in the typical ā€œteenā€ way and ruby has kept the traditional kind of life. Itā€™s probably better in the long run that Martha is turning away from what seem like her familyā€™s old fashioned values - but she doesnā€™t half act immature

Reactions: 9
Just watched Marfas covid video...feel like I need a lie down

Cannot believe they're related! I actually thought Marfa was adopted for a while because she never called their mum, 'mum' but her name instead and they don't even look similar
Also, she's behind, and hasn't been going to seminars and she's not even 2 months into her course...hope her parent's didn't pay for uni out of their pockets šŸ¤­

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.