Ruby Granger

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think there was some speculation that it was written by someone who watches Ruby

^As someone who was on the old GG thread, I’m pretty sure several people suspected the reddit post was written by someone on GG, especially because of the mice - people were convinced her keeping snacks in her room would invite them in, there was a whole page of back-and-forth conversation about it. Everything written on Reddit was talked about on GG. Ruby never mentioned anything about mice.

I mean, there’s a poster there who was oddly obsessed with her, and even made an odd comment that she shouldn’t show the quiet areas in Exeter she went to because she’d be inviting...something bad to happen to her. I’m pretty sure someone was trying to prove a point.

EDIT: Speculation on the reddit post was on page 30 of Part 2...and mice speculation was on page 29.
haha was just writing this too!

There are a coupe of people on the GG thread who are unnecessarily mean to her in my opinion, so it wouldn't surprise me if they had written it but at the same time I can kind of picture Ruby being a judgemental housemate 😬

• Sad
Reactions: 7
I’m gonna read this tea on gg now, but wow its hard to know if that post is actually about her, but it really does sound like her haha

Reactions: 2
I mean, there’s a poster there who was oddly obsessed with her, and even made an odd comment that she shouldn’t show the quiet areas in Exeter she went to because she’d be inviting...something bad to happen to her. I’m pretty sure someone was trying to prove a point.
This poster is so weird, writing long ass bully posts about Ruby!

• Sad
Reactions: 5
I had a skim of the gg thread and jfc its literally a mixture of ruby stans and people who are just way over the top horrible (I mean I thought I was harsh on her but some people on there are something else). In terms of the reddit post I’m thinking it might actually be real and about her, just because of some of the details they included and the fact its on reddit? I feel like if you wanted to make a fake post about her to try and get attention and make her look bad, you wouldn’t post it on reddit. Reddits not a massively obscure platform or anything but I don’t think its the sort of place that people who follow ruby / know who she is would go and read. I dunno

This poster is so weird, writing long ass bully posts about Ruby!
If its the poster I'm thinking about (username begins with W) they've been obsessed with her for YEARS, her essays on Ruby are tiring to read and just downright rude and uncalled for

I'm pretty sure in the first thread about Ruby, she was calling her chubby and getting really rude about her weight! Ruby has never ever been chubby, and I wouldn't be surprised if these hurtful comments about her weight has contributed to Ruby's weird eating habits today, as I'm certain she reads these sites.
1605038158563.png

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
If its the poster I'm thinking about (username begins with W) they've been obsessed with her for YEARS, her essays on Ruby are tiring to read and just downright rude and uncalled for

I'm pretty sure in the first thread about Ruby, she was calling her chubby and getting really rude about her weight! Ruby has never ever been chubby, and I wouldn't be surprised if these hurtful comments about her weight has contributed to Ruby's weird eating habits today, as I'm certain she reads these sites.
View attachment 305967
Yeah thats really spiteful, its actually difficult to read. Plus the way that person writes makes me think they’re probably quite a bit older as well...

• Sick
Reactions: 20
They are still active on GG (we're up to Part 4 right now), didn't realise how long some posters have been following Ruby's exploits.

Reactions: 1
^As someone who was on the old GG thread, I’m pretty sure several people suspected the reddit post was written by someone on GG, especially because of the mice - people were convinced her keeping snacks in her room would invite them in, there was a whole page of back-and-forth conversation about it. Everything written on Reddit was talked about on GG. Ruby never mentioned anything about mice.

EDIT: Speculation on the reddit post was on page 30 of Part 2...and mice speculation was on page 29.
Im glad you said this. I was gonna suggest it myself. It’s the part about her rolling her eyes at the loud people that sounded exactly like it had been lifted out of GG.

I'm all for calling people out but I feel like some people just get way too invested to the point that it's concerning.

Reading that made me feel so uncomfortable.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I'm all for calling people out but I feel like some people just get way too invested to the point that it's concerning.

Agreed, I think most things on here are fair game bc at the end of the day its a gossip site, and theres plenty of stuff about ruby to criticise and speculate about, but hating on someones weight like that is way too far! Especially when shes not even fat.
I read further back and the worst thing is that poster speculates that ruby actually reads the thread, and then continues to talk about ruby potentially having an ED etc all while calling her fat? Smh

• Sad
Reactions: 10

Their entire post history is the same :/ One of the other concerning statements they made was only a few days ago, basically blaming her for getting bullied
1605046756922.png

I much prefer this thread 😅 Everyone'so much nicer

Reactions: 10
That poster on gg has always made me so uncomfortable I’m glad it’s been mentioned, they seem a good bit older than ruby and I’m pretty sure they’re American. It’s sad and cruel imo

View attachment 305967
LOL that bit about Jade aged like milk.

Having a discussion about someone's style etc. is fine imo but dragging someone's weight or looks is unnecessary and hurtful. Ruby is slim, always has been? I don't know what the OP was about when they called her chubby. Goes to show that our perception is so distorted that we've started to see perfectly healthy people as overweight because they aren't model-thin. Beats me.

Reactions: 8
The miss patina jumper Ruby got gifted yesterday, isn't that the same jumper she was considering buying for herself the other week and put a poll up on insta asking people if she should buy it?

I wonder if she knew they'd gift it to her so put it on her story hoping they'd see...

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 12
I'm surprised she spends so money on clothes. I thought she would prefer clothes that are second hand.

I'm surprised she spends so money on clothes. I thought she would prefer clothes that are second hand.
Yeah I remember for a while she seemed to use Depop quite a bit (though I think she prices things quite highly on her own Depop store). Now she seems to justify it by saying she's had x item since she was ten or something.

Reactions: 3
Yeah I remember for a while she seemed to use Depop quite a bit (though I think she prices things quite highly on her own Depop store). Now she seems to justify it by saying she's had x item since she was ten or something.
She’s probably making loads of money being paid by the nhs/gov telling us to wash our hands 🙄

Wish I could find cute clothes like miss patina that are affordable!

Will Ruby address that she’s come home in a vid? WHY and what about her housemate?! Did she say she’d go back in January ?

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.