Ruby Granger #40 Ruby the linguistic terrorist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah fair enough. I just think it's quite an accusation to make without evidence, she might just like a drink 🤣
Tbf with Ruby's frankly childish reaction to anyone drinking at all it might be exaggerated, also Mummy Bones' blog gives off big teenager vibes so I think she's exaggerating either the drinking or the effect of it or both.

Reactions: 8
She spends so much time planning how to study when she could spend that time actually studying.
it’s clear she likes the organisation and planning side more than she likes to actually study. Maybe she should get into a professional organisation and planning career, she would be good at it. She could even organise other peoples studies, so they don’t have to spend all the time doing it themselves

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Learning Ruby's surname isn't actually Granger feels so... bizarre. Not even the name itself, but how there's breadcrumbs in so many videos that when you realise it's kinda funny 😅

Reactions: 9
Her fingernails gross me out :sick: (and she did a lot of shots focused on them, my lucky day)

Last edited:
You can see a quick flash in the new video what her book may be called, when she's editing her notion page. Looks like she's on draft four, dark academia... maybe a TSH fan fiction on the horizon?

Side-note, but it baffles me how much information (file names etc) you can see on her computer when she records her screen. Wouldn't you want to edit out or blur things that clearly aren't intended to be visible? She's gonna leak her own work eventually 😅

Reactions: 15
Why is Rootabaga chatting with AI about the things her father gets up to in the Indian restaurant 👀👀👀

or is drunk!Clare using her daughter’s account to write fanfic about her hubby, and how heavily do tomato soup armpits feature

IMG_2370.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Preparing for Oxford
Reset for Back to Uni
What's in my Bag
Post-Holiday Reset

How many more videos are we going to do about preparing for Oxford that doesn't include actually doing any studying?

"I was hoping to not buy another Apple Pencil, yet another thing that Apple makes you buy when you get a new Ipad" If you had done ANY research, you would have known the newer Ipads don't take the older Pencils anymore.

"Summer Study Plan" When does term start? There's a LOT of reading on that list and in my opinion, Summer is winding down already.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Screenshot (642).png

I feel so bad for that little carpet. The amount of filth and crap on it, and the hairsssss why would she dump her notebooks on there like that? Her own position while doing this shouldn't be a very comfortable one, crouched on the hard floor. Just do it on your desk omg

Also, Rumbster, clean your nails!!! :sick:

• Sick
Reactions: 7
Girl spent probably 40min on a shopping list and used 3 seperate devices for it. I cant.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
How many more videos are we going to do about preparing for Oxford that doesn't include actually doing any studying?

"I was hoping to not buy another Apple Pencil, yet another thing that Apple makes you buy when you get a new Ipad" If you had done ANY research, you would have known the newer Ipads don't take the older Pencils anymore.

"Summer Study Plan" When does term start? There's a LOT of reading on that list and in my opinion, Summer is winding down already.
I seriously don't understand why she is starting her reading in September as she should have started it the minute Oxford accepted her so that she could be up to date with the content, but by starting her reading in September she is not going to be up to date with the content and won't get a clear understanding of the topics and materials covered in every single module.

So many lists. So many devices. It is such an overkill. She is dressing up her Leuchtturm like a little kid who needs stickers on their notebooks to make them more cheerful. Really? As a grown woman going for her Masters? omg When I went to uni I had one list of things to bring with me on a single piece of paper. I kept that list and added or crossed out, as needed, for the full 4 years. I never needed any journals or lists, and the only device I had was my 2nd hand electronic typewriter. That made me the lucky one, but I worked full time during the summer and put some of that money towards getting one as I knew I would be an English major and writing papers all the time. She seemed to quickly fly over anything that actually had to do with academics. She is on this high of back-to-school things, not the actual studying and learning aspects. She could have annotated and finished The Faerie Queene during this time. How many ads were crammed into this video? She gets worse every day!

She seemed to quickly fly over anything that actually had to do with academics. She is on this high of back-to-school things, not the actual studying and learning aspects. She could have annotated and finished The Faerie Queene during this time. How many ads were crammed into this video? She gets worse every day!
The fact that she hasn't done any reading for this course suggests to me that did not want to do this period of study and instead wanted to do a Masters in either the 1830-1914 course or the 1900-present course.

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
The fact that she hasn't done any reading for this course suggests to me that did not want to do this period of study and instead wanted to do a Masters in either the 1830-1914 course or the 1900-present course.
There’s also zero chance she’s actually reading any of the works listed. She’s going to be copying character lists and plot summaries from Sparknotes. The most any of her primary texts are going to be getting is a quick skim and a page flag for any passages referenced as being of particular importance in the summaries she reads.

Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.