Ruby Granger #40 Ruby the linguistic terrorist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
omg A new video about resetting herself. Didn't she just reset after resetting during her vacation? Is she an android that needs to get recharged and defragged every few weeks? This is pure nonsense. She doesn't even go back until October. So this must be the pre-fall reset, aka the "I'm so jealous of everyone starting year 7 because I want to be a child again, so let's pretend we are going back to school and not Uni!" reset. Seriously? Reality check, please? I would love to throw her into retail and see how she performs in a basic undergrad job. Then I would like to stuff her in an office and see how she fares with life in a cubicle. No time for twirling. Often no window! Just noise, chaos, and phones ringing off the hook.
i reset every night. When I come home from work, chill, do chores, make dinner and prep lunches.

Reactions: 11
She knows back to school content gets views so it justifies her making them. But resetting two months in advance is a bit much…

None of the prep for uni was about actually doing reading for her Masters....

• Haha
Reactions: 19
None of the prep for uni was about actually doing reading for her Masters....
She might be doing it, but doesn't want anyone to know. That way she can later pretend she's a little genius who didn't have to do any prep...

Reactions: 15
She might be doing it, but doesn't want anyone to know. That way she can later pretend she's a little genius who didn't have to do any prep...
It’s on her tyoo dyoo list for September so it’s definitely not time yet! She’s also got ”recuperate” or something tacked onto her September list, so i’m guessing she’ll be doing all the reading in the first week or so and then jetting off on another well-deserved holiday until it’s time to go to AXEFUD.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She knows back to school content gets views so it justifies her making them. But resetting two months in advance is a bit much…
It used to, but that's not the case for her anymore. Most of the videos from her latest batch of recycled back-to-school content ranks among her lowest viewed content.

It says a lot about Ruby's basic intelligence and critical skills that she released a "RE-SAT" video less than two weeks ago, almost nobody viewed it, then she thought, "I know, I'll do the same video again...again!"

• Haha
Reactions: 14
It’s on her tyoo dyoo list for September so it’s definitely not time yet! She’s also got ”recuperate” or something tacked onto her September list, so i’m guessing she’ll be doing all the reading in the first week or so and then jetting off on another well-deserved holiday until it’s time to go to AXEFUD.
I hope she comes back home early enough to have the time to reset after that holiday and then reset after resetting before AXEFUD(😂😂😂) starts...

• Haha
In fairness, she has finally changed her duvet after 2 months. Unfortunately, she's changed it to her VARRY AUTOMMINAL PONKIN DYOOVAY COVVAH, so it's a given that it'll stay on there until December when she puts that winter PANGWIN BADDING back on.

Untitled46578557474575574456567567745678094756 - Copy.png

The question is, has she finally changed that oatmeal striped sheet she had on there for 3 months?

Untitled46578557474575574456567567745674756 - Copy.png

There's a pale sheet of some kind poking out from under the checked flat sheet (which is still draped all over her dusty floor), but it's hard to tell if that's that same swampy sheet she slapped on straight from the packaging and left on since May.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I wish there was a way to pin gossipguy's poo video so that when Ruby does something particularly infuriating in the coming months we can watch it to “reset”. I felt so at peace after watching it. Like just for a moment, everything was right in the world.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
"Write out your weekly routine and set it in your timetable as something you're going to do and do that NAOW. Because...things get out of hand so quickly and you want to kind of, like, keep things play-sated when things get really stressful at school."

Umm...does she mean placated? Because that's not how you say that and it's not really what the word means.

• Haha
Reactions: 19

It turns out I have the sense of humour of a small child.
Ok this is hilarious AND also really highlights her inconsistent accent wow. I am personally neurodivergent and one of the fun things about that is my own accent and pronunciation can vary a lot (seems to depend on my mood) so I don’t really tend to immediately think it’s some weird faker thing when others do it… but you can really hear when she’s forcing it in those clips.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
"Write out your weekly routine and set it in your timetable as something you're going to do and do that NAOW. Because...things get out of hand so quickly and you want to kind of, like, keep things play-sated when things get really stressful at school."

Umm...does she mean placated? Because that's not how you say that and it's not really what the word means.
I´m more and more convinced that my grasp of the english language might actually be better than Ruby´s even though it´s not my mother tongue...

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I was already starting to wonder how she would pronounce Oxford after her corruption of AXATAR. The AXEFUD is making me laugh so much (why is it simultaneously sounding like an Ikea furniture piece?)

• Haha
Reactions: 17
In fairness, she has finally changed her duvet after 2 months. Unfortunately, she's changed it to her VARRY AUTOMMINAL PONKIN DYOOVAY COVVAH, so it's a given that it'll stay on there until December when she puts that winter PANGWIN BADDING back on.

View attachment 2395831

The question is, has she finally changed that oatmeal striped sheet she had on there for 3 months?

View attachment 2395832

There's a pale sheet of some kind poking out from under the checked flat sheet (which is still draped all over her dusty floor), but it's hard to tell if that's that same swampy sheet she slapped on straight from the packaging and left on since May.
NO, not the naked mattress poking out. What in the crack den is that?
---
I was already starting to wonder how she would pronounce Oxford after her corruption of AXATAR. The AXEFUD is making me laugh so much (why is it simultaneously sounding like an Ikea furniture piece?)
Especially when you consider she a. live 30 minutes away from Oxford and b. she is mimicking Emma Watson's native Oxford accent

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just watched her latest video on preparing for back to school university.

I genuinely can't see any other outcome for Ruby other than training as a teacher after her Masters. She is so clearly bizarrely emotionally attached to the academic year. How on earth would she work a normal 9-5 where September is just another normal month????!

Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.