Ruby Granger #40 Ruby the linguistic terrorist

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Love a nice fake to do list. September 23 is a Friday, so either she’s on one of the many unused pages from 2022, or the new planner is indeed fucked up. Notice she’s planning to prepare for Oxford by reading a summary of The Faerie Queen [sic] as well as two articles on Spenser ”extra”, meaning she’s still not going to be working through the actual reading list 😂🤦

IMG_2361.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Love a nice fake to do list. September 23 is a Friday, so either she’s on one of the many unused pages from 2022, or the new planner is indeed fucked up. Notice she’s planning to prepare for Oxford by reading a summary of The Faerie Queen [sic] as well as two articles on Spenser ”extra”, meaning she’s still not going to be working through the actual reading list 😂🤦

View attachment 2389811
Looking like we will be getting an ‘aesthetic pumpkin vid x2’ soon… ha ha

Also ‘close discord’

• Haha

View attachment 2389811
"Part 4 planning first thing" sounds like an AI attempt at a busy to-do list 😂 Why is Blakeney in the admin tasks section? The scratched reminder is the best part: "Be relaxed and go w/ flow..." I guess she took care of it and now can go back to being a complete lunatic.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
"Be relaxed and go w/ flow..." I guess she took care of it and now can go back to being a complete lunatic.
The irony of putting "Be relaxed and go with the flow" in a rigid, daily to-do list in a busywork planner which you have posed next to an additional to-do list...

• Haha
Reactions: 30
"Part 4 planning first thing" sounds like an AI attempt at a busy to-do list 😂 Why is Blakeney in the admin tasks section? The scratched reminder is the best part: "Be relaxed and go w/ flow..." I guess she took care of it and now can go back to being a complete lunatic.
That could show how she sees Blakeney, as a "commercial" thing to put in her videos because people like her.
She never was that close of Hermione and her "Oh no. Ok. Relax." from the first movie... No wonder why she constantly returns to that version of her fave character.

Reactions: 2
She writes a to-do list to remind herself that she has to write another to-do list. 🤦‍♀️😂
It's like the movie Inception, but with multiple layers of to-do lists instead of dreams.

• Haha

View attachment 2389811
Also love how 'Big todo list' is its own item, very meta. Plus how she puts a checkmark after it, but crosses other items on the list out.

• Haha
Reactions: 14

View attachment 2389811
I'm confused. Is this reclyced footage, has Ruby time travelled to next month but to another universe where the 23 September is a Friday this year?

Reactions: 7
Screenshot (495).png

One of her old videos popped out so I skimmed through it and...

13:21 Poetry article.

What's with 21 lolololol did she think this made her look super strict with her time, and therefore so very good brilliant smartest?

Also does anyone remember how she used to humble-brag about how early she (apparently) woke up? She'd go like, "Ohhh, this is so bad, I got up SO late today, it's now 7 in the morning..." and she'd like all the comments that would say "haha meanwhile I consider 10 am to be early".

Reactions: 17
"Whan oiy was reesaaarching thee town rackords fwore East SOSSAX josst fwore fon, oiy acksually discovvared that awwl of East Sossax belonged tyoo theee Earl of Kant, and syo tharrefwore, Sossax and Kant are the syame place and oiy am corrackt. I will not bee responding tyoo farther quasschons on this matter fwore privacy reasons.

Please tune in fwore moiy naxt video, where oiy visit Glasgow, Northern Oirland."

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"ACKTUALLY, I knew that! My finger just slipped when Mommy Granger knocked on my door and then I tripped over a dust bunny and my dog somehow got to my phone and pressed post!!"

• Haha
Reactions: 15

View attachment 2389811
Does the last entry say scotland? Is trip 9204681924 of this year already planned? Scottish people prepare yourselves

Reactions: 1
I'm sorry, I know it's been mentioned before, but her nails are disgusting. 🤢
She should add nail clipping to her to-do list.
Agreed - I mean I get that she can’t help the way her thumbs are, but I’m sure she could get a professional manicure with some pointers, her nails would look so much better.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.