Ruby Granger #4 Please sir, may I have some more (priviledge, playtime, and fake productivity)?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Aww, I think Blakeney is a cute name. Next time my Sims have a girl I’m naming it Blakeney!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
The shots filmed with the drone are so randomly placed 😅 I think someone mentioned it before, her constant cutting between different shots is overwhelming I need a lie down

Reactions: 17
the ~vibes- from Ruby’s latest video
*ahem*
ruby pensively pranced in the snow, her femurs working hard in the harsh, frigid ivory sheet. Icy fractals melting, glueing to her hair. Ski socks the unwritten hero of that midday.

• Haha
Reactions: 21
New video! Romping in the snow awkwardly, they now have a drone, and Blakeney is also taking the Victorian class so they study together (ngl this makes me happy, at least she has someone outside of her family and her make-believe Victorian bubble).
That romping in the snow clip was so obviously manufactured for the camera. I know earlier in the thread people were saying her behaviour in videos is just a manufactured persona, and I have to agree.

Reactions: 6
The shots filmed with the drone are so randomly placed 😅 I think someone mentioned it before, her constant cutting between different shots is overwhelming I need a lie down
Not to mention her audio. I really hate how she edits her voiceovers in such a jarring manner!

Reactions: 6
I’m sorry but wtf kinda name is Blakeney😣 Sounds like some Christian Texan name🤣

Also the whole snow boots and just in general over dressing? Yes it’s cold but you’ll heat up, you’re in England not in Antarctica calm down.
I was about to say she looks ridiculous with the snow boots paired with a skirt and sweater. Either you go all out with ski trousers or something or you wear regular shoes with regular clothes lmao she looks like a child playing with her mother's boots.

Reactions: 8
It weirds me out how she really does act like a literal child, the two footed jumping into snow and puddles and stuff she does. I love snow too, and would probably make a snow angel and a snowman for fun (it didn't snow in my part of the UK) but the way she acts is just a little creepy imo
Whatever makes her happy I guess 😳

Her ski socks look exactly like the socks my brother and I used as Christmas stockings when we were children (well not exactly Christmas stockings but we used them in the same way for a holiday in my country).

Reactions: 2
I was about to say she looks ridiculous with the snow boots paired with a skirt and sweater. Either you go all out with ski trousers or something or you wear regular shoes with regular clothes lmao she looks like a child playing with her mother's boots.
I wasn’t bothered by the outfit in the snow, I was baffled by the XL collar she had on at the end though

Oliver Cromwell type beat

• Haha
I wasn’t bothered by the outfit in the snow, I was baffled by the XL collar she had on at the end though

Oliver Cromwell type beat
I'm reading Girl with the Pearl Earring (set in 1600-Delft) and that collar looks like something the Girl with the Pearl Earring herself would be wearing

Reactions: 1
It was a paid ad. Weird that Jack Edwards wasn’t though...
Okay good, I still think it's weird she was paid to promote this but at least she's giving it back to charity so it should be all good.

Reactions: 12
Okay good, I still think it's weird she was paid to promote this but at least she's giving it back to charity so it should be all good.
It’s the “I’m going to reinvest into Holocaust education” what you buying resources, why not say who you donated too and that if your subscribers are able too they can as well?

Reactions: 25
Wow, I personally think disgusting to accept money for something like that. I don't care if she's 'reinvesting' the money back into holocaust education and anti bullying, she could raise awareness of this 8pm candle lighting without accepting money at all. Also, love the fact she wasn't going to say anything initially

It’s the “I’m going to reinvest into Holocaust education” what you buying resources, why not say who you donated too and that if your subscribers are able too they can as well?
Yeah, this ^^

• Angry
Reactions: 29
I honestly never realised charities paid celebs and now influencers to work with them. I’m so naive!

Reactions: 22
Yeah I agree. I also found it weird that she donated to anti-bullying charities too. Why does she have to shoe-horn this bullying thing everywhere?

Reactions: 25
It was a paid ad. Weird that she getting paid and Jack Edwards isn’t considering they’re on the same management.
Probably because Jack wouldn't accept money for it, and she did. Awful.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
It drives me mad how Ruby describes books in a long-winded way without actually SAYING anything about it.

"It articulates not just moments but feelings". E V E R Y book does that?? That's the bare minimum???

"It somehow transcends everything at the same time" - HOW?

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I honestly never realised charities paid celebs and now influencers to work with them. I’m so naive!
They can also claim some back via tax too..... it’s why loads of celebs donate a lot to charity

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.