Ruby Granger #39 We don't name and remember our skin cells

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
OK but why would you post this on your very public Instagram? New icon anyone?🤣🤣🤣
why do I imagine her with a pacifier in her mouth?
(pacifier is American English? The British word is ... dummy? comforter? I always thought it was just pacifier which fits the thing you put in the mouth of babies very well. Comforter, too. But dummy?)

• Haha
Reactions: 6
(pacifier is American English? The British word is ... dummy? comforter? I always thought it was just pacifier which fits the thing you put in the mouth of babies very well. Comforter, too. But dummy?)
Yeah it's dummy here in the U.K.

Reactions: 4
OK but why would you post this on your very public Instagram? New icon anyone?🤣🤣🤣
Honestly I’m pretty happy to see her posting this kinda thing. As @qwikti mentioned it’s a super popular gen z trend and it’s nice seeing her act like a normal gen z-er for once!

But having said that idk what she’s doing with her face…

Reactions: 8
Very off topic but I read once that dummy is short for 'dummy teat'. Which sort of made sense to me given it's a replica/replacement for a teat.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
Honestly I’m pretty happy to see her posting this kinda thing. As @qwikti mentioned it’s a super popular gen z trend and it’s nice seeing her act like a normal gen z-er for once!

But having said that idk what she’s doing with her face…
Yeah like I get the trend but she just looks like a total idiot in all of these pics

Reactions: 9
It’s such a shame she just misses the mark on her outfits all of the time. The linen top would look nice ironed with a pair of different trousers. And the trousers would look nice with a top not tucked in or a crop top. If she wasn’t wearing that white bucket hat but a large straw hat the whole outfit would also improve!

I’m annoyed at her for not hemming those trousers properly - they look so scruffy 😣 also if she tied up her hair properly instead of having it in that horrible loose bun or low scraggly pony tail.

Reactions: 14

- Martha asks if she's gay and she says no, and maybe I'm misremembering but I think maybe she once did a Q&A on her on channel were she said the same.
It's lovely seeing her with winged eyeliner and lashes looking more her age and they just suit her. The lips less so 😂

Reactions: 7

- Martha asks if she's gay and she says no, and maybe I'm misremembering but I think maybe she once did a Q&A on her on channel were she said the same.
I forgot how much I love this video. Feel like they bring out the best in each other it's so enjoyable to watch

• Heart
Reactions: 15
She definitely comes across far better when she's with Martha.

I'm surprised they haven't started a podcast together or something. Although if they do, Ruby shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the audio engineering.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
She definitely comes across far better when she's with Martha.

I'm surprised they haven't started a podcast together or something. Although if they do, Ruby shouldn't be allowed anywhere near the audio engineering.
I agree but they didnt seem to be spending a lot of time together when they lived in the same house. (Did martha move back in? Or am i havin mandela effect haha?)

Reactions: 3
I agree but they didnt seem to be spending a lot of time together when they lived in the same house. (Did martha move back in? Or am i havin mandela effect haha?)
I think so. Martha mentioned she moved out of her flat in Brighton because of the cost of living.

Reactions: 2
I get anxious when we’re a lot over 50 so I made a new thread again, it’s okay I swear I have a life somewhere

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.