Ruby Granger #30 A warm milky mug of applestoodle tea

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The worst thing about the pre-Autumn post is this clueless, pointless response, which Ruby writes sitting in her mansion, looking forward to the autumn and winter months when she can leave all the windows open to air the dead flies, purely for the ASS-etic.

Attachments

Reactions: 34
The worst thing about the pre-Autumn post is this clueless, pointless response, which Ruby writes sitting in her mansion, looking forward to the autumn and winter months when she can leave all the windows open to air the dead flies, purely for the ASS-etic.
"Syo true and akshully scahrry!!" says the woman-child who has never had to consider cost of living ever. She'll be doing a sponsorship for British Gas within the month.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
"Syo true and akshully scahrry!!" says the woman-child who has never had to consider cost of living ever. She'll be doing a sponsorship for British Gas within the month.
As long as they don’t suggest that she donates any of her profit to those who can’t afford gas this winter

Reactions: 12
As long as they don’t suggest that she donates any of her profit to those who can’t afford gas this winter
Yeah I sure hope she's looking out for her tenants in that cottage, too. Man imagine having your landlord (or landlady I suppose) happily posting about how much she loves cold cozy autumn nights while sitting in her parents' giant house, meanwhile you have to worry about heating the cottage you're renting from her 🙃

(Unless she's just renting it out as like, a summer vacation home? I genuinely don't know how the whole thing works tbh. But the general sentiment still applies lol)

Reactions: 21
Yup, it's syo scary that her family have never bothered modernising their home to fit double glazing and don't tell Ruby not to leave every window in the house wide open all winter because they'll happily just burn money having the Aga heating on 24/7 instead.

Reactions: 15
Ah, cue lots of references to "au-tomminull" vibes and "pomp-kins" or whatever else she mispronounces.
Ax-eter university

I cant believe how many tik toks ruby is doing, she's obsessed. And she has so many clothes! such a weirdo. Is she doing a Masters?

Reactions: 9
Her new identity is making cringey tiktoks in her childhood bedroom. It’s going about as well as the whole wRoYtEr gig did while it lasted.

Reactions: 19
View attachment 1462387
I’m sorry, but no. Stop wishing the year away. Time moves fast enough as it is without wishing Autumn upon us when August has only just begun. Besides, forecasters are predicting another 35°+ heatwave in August so you can pack away your woolly jumpers for another few months yet.
I'm sorry but I have to agree with her here, summer in the UK is a despicable season, I'm also already looking forward to autumn 😩😩

Reactions: 4
Reminds me of the time she responded to the assumption that she was rich by downplaying it massively, defining her parents as just "financially stable" and noted that she was very grateful and aware of how privileged she is to have her own room, never mentioning that she has her own bleeping house.

She took the opportunity to point out there that none of her family went to university and most didn't get far in school, painting it as a real rags-to-riches underdog story that she has wealth and privilege.
Honestly, the fact that neither of her parents felt they had to go to university reeks of privilege in itself. Her mother was financially stable enough to become an aromatherapist/whatever else it is she does, and her father was able to become whatever ridiculous off-shore banker businessman he is, purely through association and networking.

Reactions: 10
I cant believe how many tik toks ruby is doing, she's obsessed. And she has so many clothes! such a weirdo. Is she doing a Masters?
I'm pretty sure her management have told her she needs to get on TikTok and this is why there's been a huge uptick in these videos.

Reactions: 15
View attachment 1462387
I’m sorry, but no. Stop wishing the year away. Time moves fast enough as it is without wishing Autumn upon us when August has only just begun. Besides, forecasters are predicting another 35°+ heatwave in August so you can pack away your woolly jumpers for another few months yet.
Autumn is over SEVEN WEEKS AWAY! Calm your farm, Roobs!

Reactions: 7
Sorry for been off topic but small human2 arrived at 4.20am Sunday morning she's absolutely beautiful and small human1 is besotted with his little sister

• Heart
Reactions: 83
Sorry for been off topic but small human2 arrived at 4.20am Sunday morning she's absolutely beautiful and small human1 is besotted with his little sister
Awww. Many, many congratulations on your baby girl x

Reactions: 7
Congratulations!
And she's born on Harry Potter's birthday.... 😯
The bad omen.😱😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.