Ruby Granger #28 What a depacle!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 1337954Mentioning inebriation??😧 Ruby gone wild!!!
Edit: I think she deleted this 🤣 definitely not proper enough for her audience!! can’t believe I caught it. Just goes to show she’s probably not as uptight as she makes herself out to be online.
also who says "units of alcohol" when talking about how pissed their friends/family are? wouldn't you just say "guess how many drinks she's had"?? she talks like a robot

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Nothing more cringe than a sober person who posts pics of their drunk mates/family members on social media to take the piss out of them 💀
Flashback to when Holly publicly humiliated her brother for (shock, horror) getting drunk one time during a night out in Thailand. But at least she didn't post pictures of him being drunk.

But going on a holiday with family members and then publicly exposing them when they have a drink or two is, apparently, the Thing To Do for a studytuber who's finished with uni xD

Reactions: 21
Sorry I've been quiet had abit of scare with small human 2
Has Ruby uploaded her 1001 routine yet

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ruby has kindly warned us all in her recent Instagram reel that she will be uploading another… you guessed it… ✨🥳 morning routine!! 🥳✨ You’d think, given she’s writing a book, that she would have enough of an imagination to not be recycling the same 3 videos? (Morning routine, day in the life, night routine)
Nooo, please spare us! I'm more familiar with Ruby's 'morning routine' than my own morning routine.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
So there I was, on my way to mark Matilda as ”read”, when I saw Rooberoy had been updating her Goodreads.

View attachment 1337266

she loves the precepts
View attachment 1337298
Speaking about the word 'quiscent'.. For all who don't know (though I'm sure everyone here knows), it means something is in a state or period of inactivity/dormancy. I'm not sure how that fits into the rest of the sentence so I really don't think that's the word she was trying to use. At this point it just seems to me like she's using big words that go beyond her knowledge, to make herself look smarter than what she really is. Ruby, if you're going to use words you've only ever heard once in your life, at least look up what they mean and make sure they make sense and fit.

Reactions: 7
Speaking about the word 'quiscent'.. For all who don't know (though I'm sure everyone here knows), it means something is in a state or period of inactivity/dormancy. I'm not sure how that fits into the rest of the sentence so I really don't think that's the word she was trying to use. At this point it just seems to me like she's using big words that go beyond her knowledge, to make herself look smarter than what she really is. Ruby, if you're going to use words you've only ever heard once in your life, at least look up what they mean and make sure they make sense and fit.
"Quiescent" means that, but master wordsmith Ruby misspelled it. "Quiscent" means nothing at all, which is the icing on the stupidity cake. She's literally picking flowery words and plonking them down into sentences to make herself seem smarter, but it only ever calls attention to her misstakes and misunderstanding of most words and their meanings and makes her look especially dumb.

Reactions: 15
"So much of it is internal"....welcome to the genre called literary fiction, Rubes!!

"It’s not things happening, really, but the possibility of them happening which is much closer to real life"...welcome to something called THINKING, Rubes!! You should try it more sometimes.

How are those 2 reviews equally as bad as each other? Shows she hasn't learned or matured from 2020.

And if her writing/ reviews/ analysis are THIS bad, I'm dying to read one of her academic essays. Come on Rubes, just show us ONE! Your best one, if possible 🤣🤣. If you got a first, there's nothing to lose, right? If you proudly published the steaming pile of sh*t that is Erimenthol Parks, it can't be worse, can it? If you're worried someone is going to plagiarize your brilliant thoughts- well, that's the least of your concerns.

''He does interesting things with form and speech": so...writing?? What is this girl smoking?? Are you sure she's had less units of ethanol in her internal system than Mother Granger???

''He does interesting things with form and speech": so...writing?? What is this girl smoking?? Are you sure she's had less units of ethanol in her internal system than Mother Granger???
is this where she got the idea of 'the reflection of lights in Paris was prettier than the actual lights and resembled a Van Gogh painting' from?
she really is incapable of forming ONE single thought by herself
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 8.46.53 PM.png
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 8.46.36 PM.png

Wow, good catch there. In the video she even said "I think it kind of made ME aware..." which is just blatant plagiarism. In case she needs a reminder of what that means:
Screen Shot 2022-06-12 at 8.48.51 PM.png

So, in simple terms, she ripped Aciman's idea and passed it off as her own. I know GossipGuy's been saying forever she Frankensteins other people's work, but here we have PROOF of it. This is actually crazy. No citations, nothing. How she's possibly able to graduate with a FIRST is bonkers. How is no one sounding the alarm at her uni?

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
So she posted a short vlog of her day in Italy and the only meals she showed were a plate of chips and a small portion of spaghetti?
She's probably having a hard time finding vegan stuff to eat while on holiday here, it's often hard to find vegan options, especially when it comes to street/beach food. Most places have vegetarian options with cheese but vegan options are definitely harder to come by. And even asking for modifications isn't very easy when there's a language barrier and the average 18-year-old working at the beach bar can barely understand what you're saying

Reactions: 15
So she posted a short vlog of her day in Italy and the only meals she showed were a plate of chips and a small portion of spaghetti?
She's probably having a hard time finding vegan stuff to eat while on holiday here, it's often hard to find vegan options, especially when it comes to street/beach food. Most places have vegetarian options with cheese but vegan options are definitely harder to come by. And even asking for modifications isn't very easy when there's a language barrier and the average 18-year-old working at the beach bar can barely understand what you're saying
For a one-minute video, I thought it was very food-focused. Or maybe that's normal when you're traveling?

Reactions: 3
Roobee’s morning routine on holiday: Bodychecking, six million outfit changes, not eating, green tea. And coffee! It’s totes different than all her other morning routines!

Also she mispronounced Sufjan. Again.

Reactions: 14
Why was she boiling water in a pan, surely her parents paid for somewhere with a kettle. I'm not a fan of Ruby's clothing choices but I thought the white dress was actually nice and age appropriate.

Reactions: 5
I feel like she does not understand the meaning of the word 'routine'. It is something set and repeatable, not just 'the things I do this particular morning'.
"Im not scheduling or planning things" so how did you make that routine Rooby? Routines are not spontaneous.

Reactions: 18
Is she actually reading call me by your name because how is she eating a peach whilst reading it

• Haha
Reactions: 36
I'm sorry, I hardly ever post here; I'm still subscribed to Ruby but haven't watched a video of hers in ages. I saw that she had posted that morning routine in Italy video and randomly clicked on it. First thing I noticed is that she used the exact same music another British vlogger uses, a British woman named Nicki who has lived in Positano for decades. Nicki uses that song for her intro and I bet Ruby watches her videos too, because this is a bit too much of a coincidence that she is in southern Italy, vlogging and using that song :D I apologize if this has been brought up before!

Here's an example of a Nicki vlog (the song is probably just a royalty free YouTube one, but I thought it was a weird coincidence)

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
I'm just happy she's stopped using the alton towers music everytime I went there I half expected to here hello its robeeeee

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.