Ruby Granger #26 Ruby Granger is a bad writer

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why is Ruby dressed like an ill person? It's late April. Why does she need a long red shawl over her clothes, under her duvet? 😅 I know #cosy autumnal aesthetic is her thing and England can be cold, but unless her bedroom has been magically transported to the Arctic Circle, those layers don't make sense! Ruby just chilling (literally) in her igloo of a house...
Meanwhile, the only relatable thing in that house is the dimmer switch thing on the wall, the expression of which sums up almost everyone's thoughts on Ruby's content and life decisions:

UOIKI.png

😐

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Do you reckon Ruby know that the meaning behind sticking out your pinky while holding a teacup is a courtesy sign you would show so that others at your tea party know that you have syphilis? Is she trying to tell us something?
Actually, that is a myth. Just like it's a myth that sticking up your pinky makes you appear elegant and regal. :)

Reactions: 3
Is she dressing this way to troll tattlers, or has she actually lost it? She looks dreadful, also the bleeping tailcoat again

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Was looking at Instagram on the bus and for a brief, terrible moment I thought I had fallen into some alternate universe where Jade and Jack are married and have a kid and that kid is Ruby. I mean, just look at them-

Bildschirmfoto 2022-04-23 um 11.59.23.png

Ruby gives off shy child vibes here, convince me otherwise

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 59
The new outfit post on her instagram really helps illustrate just how much more confident she looks in anything resembling a school uniform... She's positively glowing! 😬
The tailcoat 😭
Marfa, if you're reading this, take one for the team and burn it

• Haha
Reactions: 33
The assignment is 2,000 words, so basically she wrote the essay and then wrote another essay’s worth of drivel which she then ended up having to cut. Smart planning there, Roodawakening.

I’m sad too, Roobee - sad that you cut that absolute gem of a first sentence, ”While third and first person narratives are rife…” I see we’ve been throwing darts at a thesaurus again and missing the mark eeeever so slightly 😂🤦

DAFA764A-6B4F-4407-B191-B5C3FA4814CC.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
The assignment is 2,000 words, so basically she wrote the essay and then wrote another essay’s worth of drivel which she then ended up having to cut. Smart planning there, Roodawakening.

View attachment 1215011
"No point dwelling," she said, as she posted an Instagram story dwelling on it.

Once again Ruby thinks people will be VARRY IMPRASSED that she wrote SYO MOCH more than required, when this just shows yet again what a disorganised, time-wasting dunce she is.

The new outfit post on her instagram really helps illustrate just how much more confident she looks in anything resembling a school uniform... She's positively glowing! 😬
"Outfit of the day" - Posts an outfit from days ago. Sure, Ruby, that's how time works.

Last edited:
Reactions: 25
Why is Ruby dressed like an ill person? It's late April. Why does she need a long red shawl over her clothes, under her duvet? 😅 I know #cosy autumnal aesthetic is her thing and England can be cold, but unless her bedroom has been magically transported to the Arctic Circle, those layers don't make sense! Ruby just chilling (literally) in her igloo of a house...
From someone who lives above the Arctic Circle: It would be totally unnessesary with a shawl in the bed here now😅

(Long time lurker, finally found the courage to post something. And I apologize for any written mistakes, English is not my first language)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I swear that actually is her old school uniform. For some reason I keep getting old Ruby videos recommended and I recently watched a ‘six am school routine’ or something and I’m sure she’s wearing that very same outfit and tie. Clearly for this event she got to cosplay as Head Girl again and she’s loving it.

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
"No point dwelling," she said, as she posted an Instagram story dwelling on it.

Once again Ruby thinks people will be VARRY IMPRASSED that she wrote SYO MOCH more than required, when this just shows yet again what a disorganised, time-wasting dunce she is.

"Outfit of the day" - Posts an outfit from days ago. Sure, Ruby, that's how time works.
There's no way to accidentally end up writing 2000 words more than you were supposed to if you actually planned out your essay. 500 words, sure, but 2000 words is absurd.
And idk about you but whenever I have to write something and I end up writing over the limit, it's not like I can just cut an entire paragraph and call it a day, because that paragraph is needed for the overall structure of the essay. The fact that she could just cut an entire section of her essay without affecting the result tells me it had nothing to do with the rest of her essay and was actually just unnecessary waffle that she included because she can't select what's important for her argument and what's not

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Her Hermione syndrome is showing again. Not being able to get your point across within the word limit is not a flex Rubella, your professors don't care if a fictional character got good grades doing the same thing. I feel sorry for her advisor, imagine not being able to tell her to duck off already.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Ruby Granger has issues.

Getting 'baby one more time' era Britney vibes which is unfortunate.

From someone who lives above the Arctic Circle: It would be totally unnessesary with a shawl in the bed here now😅

(Long time lurker, finally found the courage to post something. And I apologize for any written mistakes, English is not my first language)
Haha, my mistake! You must be cold sometimes though? 😝 You have great English by the way. Miles better than Ruby's.

Meanwhile, the only relatable thing in that house is the dimmer switch thing on the wall, the expression of which sums up almost everyone's thoughts on Ruby's content and life decisions:
Look, I have a new profile pic.

• Haha
Reactions: 11

I’m sad too, Roobee - sad that you cut that absolute gem of a first sentence, ”While third and first person narratives are rife…” I see we’ve been throwing darts at a thesaurus again and missing the mark eeeever so slightly 😂🤦

View attachment 1215011
What's up with the face she's pulling :ROFLMAO: she looks like she's been denied her favorite bedtime story

• Haha
Reactions: 17

View attachment 1215011
I think she's straining her neck and using this as an excuse to do a tiny body check plus show off how Hermione like she is

Reactions: 5
but Holly's always had them. I don't think Ruby has.

could it be from bulimia?

I don’t think so. I have eczema and it looks very similar to that. Her hands especially bad at the start of the pandemic when she was pre occupied with using sanitiser which dried them out. Eating disorders can make your skin incredibly dry though, but “bulimia hands” usually refers to a patch of rough skin on the hand rather than general dryness and redness. I also think she’s be displaying more symptoms like swollen cheeks or tooth decay, which doesn’t fit with her oral hygiene obsession. My sister has bulimia and it’s a very dangerous condition I sincerely hope Rubys okay but it is infuriating seeing all the triggering content she puts out.

Reactions: 12
I swear that actually is her old school uniform. For some reason I keep getting old Ruby videos recommended and I recently watched a ‘six am school routine’ or something and I’m sure she’s wearing that very same outfit and tie. Clearly for this event she got to cosplay as Head Girl again and she’s loving it.
Yeah, she wore that shirt and tie along with a school jumper and school skirt to 6th form everyday, despite her school not requiring 6th formers to wear a specific uniform. Usually students of that age group can choose to wear any sort of smart-looking clothing. You think most 16-18 year olds would like the freedom to express themselves a little but not Rubes, she always had to look like a quaint little schoolgirl. Does anyone remember the video where she was getting ready for school and she wore a big cape leaving the house? 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 30
There's no way to accidentally end up writing 2000 words more than you were supposed to if you actually planned out your essay. 500 words, sure, but 2000 words is absurd.
And idk about you but whenever I have to write something and I end up writing over the limit, it's not like I can just cut an entire paragraph and call it a day, because that paragraph is needed for the overall structure of the essay. The fact that she could just cut an entire section of her essay without affecting the result tells me it had nothing to do with the rest of her essay and was actually just unnecessary waffle that she included because she can't select what's important for her argument and what's not
She's desperate to fill in every moment of her life with extra work. She also loves the validation and knows people will compliment her for being "smart".

1650730084734.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.