Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
I was in so much confusion and disbelief over the literal garlic bread that I googled "raw garlic on bread" and lo and behold, there is an actual recipe for this! Apparently the idea is to toast the bread and then rub the raw garlic on the bread so that the taste rubs off. It's also advertised as having "no added fat" so maybe that played a role in Ruby's thought process (?) as well.

View attachment 1219122
Lol it’s like pa amb tomàquet but with garlic

Reactions: 2

morganmichelle

At this point it's just infuriating. People have been telling her that her content is triggering and that she needs to get help for over a year now. She straight up just doesn't care.
And I know some people are just naturally very thin and frail-looking. I am one of those people. But I don't look like I'm about to pass out at any given time.
She looks like this because she's starving herself, she is perfectly aware of that, and still chooses to post this kind of stuff and present herself as a good role model.
She's like Eugenia Cooney except not yet as extreme. It's sad to see.

Reactions: 2

soph30

VIP Member
Not that it would necessarily be the best thing for her anyway, but I’m surprised she hasn’t started planning what Masters she’ll do? Quite a lot of my friends started their application in third year, and they had a life beyond studying :)

Reactions: 1

Ilaariaa

VIP Member
Bro same, it’s giving me RSI !! I need to learn to touch type asap
Yeah that would be a reason to learn I guess. There are a lot of resources online to do it! Luckily I don't really feel pain in my hands or anything for now, I probably don't type enough to develop health issues

Sarabelle

She talked quite openly about her MH issues and also showed quite a few lows. I can completely understand why she wouldn't want that to be her first impression on new friends/employers. Massive shame tho, she was great!
True, but she also had lots of book review videos online without any more personal content.

rubella

I mean, it’s nothing to be ashamed of and given her mums age, I don’t think it’s particularly shocking for there to be a box of menopause supplements hanging around the house in all fairness
Not shaming her, it's just funny :sneaky:

morganmichelle

Interesting, the book on literary dedications gets slammed on Goodreads for citing Wikipedia in every paragraph: https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/22208451-once-again-to-zelda A great work to cite in your dissertation, then.

View attachment 1224821
This reviewer might as well be talking about Ruby's essays...
Loving how Ruby is complaining about grammar errors when she constantly makes spelling and grammatical errors 😂 The irony.. I can't..

Long time lurker here and I couldn't stop wondering what on earth is Roobster's accent? I'm from the States but I've spent some time living in London and I've never ever heard anyone speak like she does.
It's a mix of different southern English accents. I'm English and even I am confused by her accent sometimes!

StatusWoe

VIP Member
I don't usually like commenting on people's appearances because it feels unkind, but her hair's been irritating me for a while now. I just want her to cut it and brush it. It would look so much better. :(

Do you think Ruby is aware that she's looking frail and thin, or do you think ED-brain is telling her she's fine? I know eating disorders can distort people's perceptions.

Hot_Dogs_Or_Toes

Chatty Member
I struggle with the concept of Ruby washing her hands a lot/too much. They live in squalor (both her family home and at uni) and she touches everything eg all the books in Waterstones. She gets on her hands and needs to wash the years-of-filth floor without a second thought. She frequently has food or other unidentifiable stuff on her hands in her vlogs and stories. I could go on. I just don’t see it.
I assume it is related to whatever condition she has that makes her thumbs/big toes oddly shaped. Probably nothing she can do about it.

Don't u think its cruel to make fun of someone with an obvious mental disorder? Shouldn't we leave her alone and stop watching her if that's the case? No point in making fun of someone very ill

Deeznutslol

VIP Member
She looks like a mushroom

Lol I basically do it too, I use like a couple fingers per hand and my thumbs and little fingers occasionally. I was never formally taught to touch type in school, then I tried teaching myself a couple years back but ultimately I don't think I need to learn it, I can still type fairly quickly (it's not like I need to look for the keys on the keyboard) and for my purposes it's enough even though it makes me look dumb lol
Bro same, it’s giving me RSI !! I need to learn to touch type asap