Ruby Granger #21 Dirty kitchen, messy car; I wonder where the planners are?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When she takes a second on her walk to talk to her camera and there is obv no external mic or windsock and the viewer is just absolutely battered by the wind while she is unawares 💀 💀 💀 Whyyy would you choose that clip to leave in??

Reactions: 12
When she takes a second on her walk to talk to her camera and there is obv no external mic or windsock and the viewer is just absolutely battered by the wind while she is unawares 💀 💀 💀 Whyyy would you choose that clip to leave in??
Also why include subtitles if they aren't accurate? 😑

Reactions: 9
"I remember just like I love just I love winter. Last January when I was just going on these walks every morning I got into the habit of going on these walks every morning, I'm just reminded of like all of those walks in January which I love. Winter is wonderful."

Is she okay? 🥴

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 56
Welp, I think we can kiss the ”no Nutcracker” dream goodbye. I got optimistic, but at 2:30, there it bleeping is.

also I wanted to transcribe Roobee’s ”I love winter, like I’ve been going on these walks like since last January and like going on this walk right now is like really reminding me of going on walks last January, and January and February are now also my favourite months” but my brain broke.

edit: @Mr.Mistoffelees holy hell let us know if you’re okay or you need some gauze or a helmet to hold your brains inside your skull after that

• Haha
Reactions: 26
"I remember just like I love just I love winter. Last January when I was just going on these walks every morning I got into the habit of going on these walks every morning, I'm just reminded of like all of those walks in January which I love. Winter is wonderful."

Is she okay? 🥴
I think I had a stroke reading this

Reactions: 6
lol she must have received something even more obnoxiously expensive than in previous years if she’s not wanting to show it off 😂😂😂

A546B456-A351-43E4-9D4C-30964F0CA20D.jpeg

Reactions: 21
I preferred this video to most of what she's put out for the last year. Thought it was less contrived. Lots of sentences that didn't make much sense though.

I noticed that she put 'solo travel to Rome' on her list of things to do in 2022. Good for her if she goes through with it.

Reactions: 14
I preferred this video to most of what she's put out for the last year. Thought it was less contrived. Lots of sentences that didn't make much sense though.

I noticed that she put 'solo travel to Rome' on her list of things to do in 2022. Good for her if she goes through with it.
Absolute credit to her if she does it, but Rome seems a little bit of an odd choice? She’ll probably ramble about learning about Roman history in school etc but considering her current “interests” you’d have thought France or even Germany maybe Austria would have been better (that just struck me because I’m a Gothic / Victorian literature lover dreaming of being able to visit said places)

Maybe she should start with a solo trip to Aldi? You know, setting small, achievable goals? Like she preaches in her videos?

• Haha
Reactions: 45
what we can look forward to from rubes in the new year 🥴 looks like that new book is finally on the horizon with an accompanying audiobook no less !!
4521EA13-5D55-48D5-A49C-112E19DBA563.jpeg

• Sick
Reactions: 17
what we can look forward to from rubes in the new year 🥴 looks like that new book is finally on the horizon with an accompanying audiobook no less !! View attachment 955504
So considering she wants to sort out the loft and library I think it’s safe to assume she’s not planning on leaving home any time soon, then again she would never be so obvious as to put “move out / look into moving out” on a list of things to do over the entirety of next year 😂

The road to some more lies is paved with good intentions, I see. ”Donate 10%” and ”do ’more’ charity work” 😂😂😂 I mean, anything is better than ZERO, so I guess she’s on the right path…?

C6C30534-8A03-43D2-B790-832CAB132437.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 17
what we can look forward to from rubes in the new year 🥴 looks like that new book is finally on the horizon with an accompanying audiobook no less !! View attachment 955504
One that caught my eye is 'publish a book' hmmm are we gonna see an enhanced version or a sequel to EriMenthol?

And 'Work with Royal Mail?' My dad works for Royal Mail, and let me tell you, she won't last an hour.

Reactions: 28
The road to some more lies is paved with good intentions, I see. ”Donate 10%” and ”do ’more’ charity work” 😂😂😂 I mean, anything is better than ZERO, so I guess she’s on the right path…?

View attachment 955526
Read more selectively? Does she think she reads a various amount of book styles and genres? Or is she exclusively focusing on kids lit this year?

• Haha
Reactions: 27

View attachment 955526
Yeah and maybe make sure the charity work is unpaid this time Roobeedoobeedoo

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Untitled05050.jpg

Ruby's now starting to frame the entire customer service fiasco as the fault of her customers.

Ruby, in order to remember something, you have to have been told it in the first place. Let's have a quick refresher on the only contact details available on the Pumpkin Productivity website that people ordered from:

Untitled0545.jpg

And in the half-assed "your orders will be with you soon, honest!" Insta story you posted 3 weeks ago:

Untitled0544.jpg

And the response people got from there, and you on Instagram?

tumbleweed-highway.gif

The correct way to phrase this message?

"I can only offer my deepest apologies for the lack of response a lot of customers have received regarding issues with their orders.

I can understand how incredibly frustrating it is to not be able to get a response regarding a problem with a product you paid money for. It's a terrible way to treat customers and not a standard of customer service anyone should have to deal with, and I apologise profusely that this has been the experience for so many.

I am working with the Pumpkin Productivity team to improve our customer service practices going forward to ensure that this doesn't happen again.

In the meantime, if you have yet to receive a reply, or need to query anything regarding your order going forward, please contact [email protected] and I'll endeavour to respond as promptly as possible to ensure you get the standard of service you deserve."

This should've been framed as part of a wider apology, posted on your website and in a clearly visible Instagram post on the main feeds of your personal and business Insta, in which you accepted blame, outlined how this will be improved in light of this being an issue every single time you release something, and offer (at the least) partial product refunds and full postage refunds to all customers as a make-right gesture.

Releasing a passive-aggressive "Maybe you'd have gotten a response if you'd remembered the right email that we never gave you!" message and burying it in an Insta story isn't it, Ruby.

• Heart
Reactions: 30
And 'Work with Royal Mail?' My dad works for Royal Mail, and let me tell you, she won't last an hour.
I don’t think she means work in the way 99% of the population understands work. I think she means “work” to tell them how to publicly take the blame for the lack of planners being delivered, despite not having received any of the planners to post, nor any of these alleged parcels and letters she “sends” by opening (and immediately closing without any actual posting) the Royal Mail letterboxes.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Absolute credit to her if she does it, but Rome seems a little bit of an odd choice? She’ll probably ramble about learning about Roman history in school etc but considering her current “interests” you’d have thought France or even Germany maybe Austria would have been better (that just struck me because I’m a Gothic / Victorian literature lover dreaming of being able to visit said places)
Having visited Rome and living in Italy I can just picture Ruby stepping off the train at Roma Termini and immediately getting the urge to run back to her mansion.
Rome is a stunning city but it's not a place I could see Ruby visiting solo and enjoying. It's very chaotic, it's known for being less than efficient in terms of transportation and cleanliness, plus she has never shown any interest in Roman history or architecture.
Plus, Ruby would be the prime target for all the pickpockets and dangerous people roaming the touristy spots and the major transport nodes

ETA: oh, and if she wants to travel to Italy she has to be vaccinated. You can't do most things if you're not vaccinated here, you can't visit museums, you can't dine in restaurants nor take public transport. And even with restrictions in general, such as mask use etc., afaik the rules are more strict here than in the UK

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.