Ruby Granger #18 Still no deal with Waterstones but half her food was mailed from home

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's the closest to a romantic relationship she ever seems to have got, whether or not there are any of those feelings on either side!
As the only regular 'guest' in Ruby's content, Blakeney is the only person Ruby's fans can ship her with, although I totally get why it's tempting to do so from how Ruby behaves (whether it's true or not).

Reactions: 2
Hi, it's my first post here!
I've been reading through the threads recently and I must say that the video from today feels like filling a check list of things that've been discussed here.
- cycling to uni (in helmet)
- doing laundry
- switching outfits throughout the day
- fresh nails
- she's wearing THE scarf

And it's not even from the whole video, just first 5 min of it!

Reactions: 13
For some reason im triggered that she still hasn't updated her macbook since last october. Next week macOS Monterey will be out and she will be 2 versions behind it 😱 (I need to get a life ik)
Updating your laptop Everytime a new software comes out is incredibly tolling on the planet. Please think before you buy a new electric gadget every year

• Heart
Reactions: 10
I thought brushing her teeth while reading was the epitome of her fake bookworm persona, but then I saw the 'painting my nails while reading David Copperfield' clip in today's video...

Reactions: 7
Updating your laptop Everytime a new software comes out is incredibly tolling on the planet. Please think before you buy a new electric gadget every year
I don't see how updating software hurts the planet. I'd say that we get the updates because software is getting more and more optimised and efficient in working with the same hardware. So it actually helps to keep the same 'old' electronics in good enough condition that you wouldn't need to switch.

Reactions: 30
Why would she need to upgrade her mac book she has the LG laptop

• Haha
Reactions: 31
“updating” her laptop means keeping the same laptop and updating its software by downloading it, it actually prevents you from buying new technology because it keeps your laptop working properly

Reactions: 43
i said update macOS aka the operating system, it's software.

Reactions: 25
Not to mention that if you haven't read all of Dickens by the time you are 16 or something then what the hell are you doing studying English lit? lol
Nah. I'm in my fourth year of an English Lit degree and couldn't get further than twenty pages into Hard Times, and that's the full extent of my Dickens knowledge (except for A Muppet Christmas Carol, if that counts...)

There are far more interesting things to read imo.

Reactions: 33
Tbh it doesn’t matter, MacBooks last ages and it’s not like she’s a tech buff who love it either
if you don't update it for a long time, it can completely wipe your mac! (found that our the hard way, updating it used to trigger my anxiety really bad so i just never did it) so to people with macs, please update your mac with each update!!!!!

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Nah. I'm in my fourth year of an English Lit degree and couldn't get further than twenty pages into Hard Times, and that's the full extent of my Dickens knowledge (except for A Muppet Christmas Carol, if that counts...)

There are far more interesting things to read imo.
Yeah, I'm doing my PhD in English Lit and I find Dickens (apart from ACC and his short stories) ridiculously boring.

Reactions: 14
Screenshot_20211020-200239-349.png

Why bother updating the system of your Mac when you can just almost burn the whole laptop for no reason other than dumb "aesthetics"

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
I don't believe for a second that she actually wore these actual outfits in a given week, though. She made that tit up on the spot and picked out idealised outfits on the day she filmed.
I really believe her social media presence is her portraying what her ideal life would be like. It's all built on lies.

Reactions: 9
Not to mention that if you haven't read all of Dickens by the time you are 16 or something then what the hell are you doing studying English lit? lol (that last one is my personal experience - if you're not obsessed with books, classic lit and general reading, then maybe study aesthetics at uni? you seem to be so much better at those)
no need to gatekeep english lit.
Dickens is not the be-all end-all. i got along fine in my BA in english lit without ever reading Dickens.

Reactions: 34
ruby’s background music choices are absolutely hysterical. hall of the mountain king’s most intense section playing during what’s supposed to be a “cosy decorating session” is definitely interesting

also lol at her immediately berating blakeney for her positioning of the pumpkin on the windowsill then cutting it off because she knows it makes her look bad

• Haha
Reactions: 27
ruby’s background music choices are absolutely hysterical. hall of the mountain king’s most intense section playing during what’s supposed to be a “cosy decorating session” is definitely interesting

also lol at her immediately berating blakeney for her positioning of the pumpkin on the windowsill then cutting it off because she knows it makes her look bad
I also loved how she asked for classical recommendations on Insta and was supposedly listening new stuff on Classic FM but has been using that same Grieg piece over and over again for a while now

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.