Ruby Granger #12 The Continuing Adventures of Pie-rott and Muriel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Outfit is still awful tho, like why does she insist on showing her outfits to begin with
it's because the jumper was gifted lol £££££

but seriously, at this point idc if her content is "bad" as long as it's not putting anyone in danger. Even though the outfit isn't particularly tasteful it does seem more "sane" (no bib, no boater, no fake victorian bs, just a literature themed jumper)

Reactions: 13
honestly whether this is done out of genuine care or just to fix her image, it's very appropriate post compared to what happened... thank you Ruby. Please take time to take care of yourself.
Agreed. My heart breaks for anyone struggling with an ED, but honestly I care far less about her health than the influence she has on her followers, many of whom are young and impressionable. If she's only doing it to fix her image, fine, it's still not exposing kids to dangerous content. Well done Ruby!

Reactions: 11
Oh hey. A much better option, well done Ruby!

View attachment 644263
I take note that she's showing an outfit of the day without showing herself wearing it. To avoid more weight-related comments perhaps...

I’m surprised she doesn’t have an XXS label sticking out tbh
Joanie Clothing sweaters only go down to size S as far as I know, so probably not small enough to boast about. I don't get why she's wearing a sweater in 23°C heat though...

Reactions: 9
Ruby posted like 18 seconds ago, but then deleted it, she may post again but I wonder if she posted and then thought it was a bad idea due to the comments on her previous post. It was a picture of her getting vaccinated

Edit to classify, the post itself wasn't bad, but if I was her getting these comments and I posted without saying anything I'd think that other people would be thinking that I was ignoring them

Reactions: 8
I... what...? She’s just posted a picture of her with a ‘I’ve just had my first covid vaccine’ sticker, I feel like it’s pretty obvious what this commenter was asking?
9CFFC760-EB45-4E48-A76E-271F5EE59233.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Ruby posted like 18 seconds ago, but then deleted it, she may post again but I wonder if she posted and then thought it was a bad idea due to the comments on her previous post. It was a picture of her getting vaccinated

Edit to classify, the post itself wasn't bad, but if I was her getting these comments and I posted without saying anything I'd think that other people would be thinking that I was ignoring them
I stand corrected, the post is back up, guess she just didn't like the photos or something

I'm on browser so can't attach a photo but she's asking for random acts on kindness on her stories, read the room girl half your fans are triggered and the other half are worried about you now is not the time to try and boost engagement. I don't think she really has to address everything, ED's are so personal but at least apologise for causing upset and triggering fans and say it's something you're dealing with in private.

• Sick
Reactions: 16
I... what...? She’s just posted a picture of her with a ‘I’ve just had my first covid vaccine’ sticker, I feel like it’s pretty obvious what this commenter was asking?
View attachment 644379
I think it's obvious but then again some people would genuinely ask/say what she was thinking (the first comment). I've seen it happen to many times, even if it was right there so in a way I don't blame her.

Reactions: 2
I'm on browser so can't attach a photo but she's asking for random acts on kindness on her stories, read the room girl half your fans are triggered and the other half are worried about you now is not the time to try and boost engagement. I don't think she really has to address everything, ED's are so personal but at least apologise for causing upset and triggering fans and say it's something you're dealing with in private.
I can only imagine the kind of responses she’s getting, I mean I nearly suggested “not triggering your audience with deliberate bodychecking and ED baiting”. The only things stopping me were the fact that I’m on Insta under my real name, and also that she’s at least taken a small first step towards changing things.

Reactions: 6
Screenshot_20210702-133331_Instagram.jpg

Will we now get a story time about how fantastic and magical getting her vaccine was and how obviously she didn't take any pain after as she doesn't believe in them

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Nah, that would be the grown up, mature thing to do. Much better to just ignore the situation and hope it fixes itself

Reactions: 3
Does anyone else wonder what Jade must think of this all? Didn’t they meet up recently? Surely she would have seen how scarily ill Ruby looks
As annoying as Jade is, at least she shows that you can lead a healthy, vegan lifestyle. She looks to be both healthy, and a healthy weight. She also shows her meals which are often generous portions of balanced and varied food.

Unfortunately this doesn't make up for her annoying personality...

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Thanks for posting the picture (I wanted to, but couldn't be a**ed 😄). Two things:
1. Is it just me and the current debate or does her head look massive compared to the tiny body? I mean of course the camera angle is a little off as well which might help the impression, but to me she just looks like one of those wobble-head toys.
2. People in the comments calling her "queen of vaccinations" and I'm here laughing my head of about how tiny is needed to impress some of those (surely very young) people. Of course with anti-vaxxers all around, everybody getting the vaccination is a reason to celebrate, but calm down. 😄 She didn't invent the vaccination, she just got her shot. These people kill me!

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Thanks for posting the picture (I wanted to, but couldn't be a**ed 😄). Two things:
1. Is it just me and the current debate or does her head look massive compared to the tiny body? I mean of course the camera angle is a little off as well which might help the impression, but to me she just looks like one of those wobble-head toys.
That's the "possible" (don't sue me, Roobee) ED. I looked the same when I was struggling. My head looked bigger in comparison to my body.

Reactions: 2
This is very off topic, but I was watching an old vlog from Dec 2019 where she’s buying Christmas presents and something just dawned on me… surely if she want to highlight “be kind” etc surely she could have done a twist on “what I got for Christmas” videos by doing “what I bought my family for Christmas” that would have really stood out, she would have known they would have had them, granted it would have highlighted how much money she had to spend but she personally didn’t need to highlight that, and you could just mention the primary ones - I don’t know it’s just another original idea that she could have really grasped on to that’s just.. passed her by? Similar to the book and study content ideas or even the Tea Reviews which she doesn’t even bother to advertise in the titles of her videos

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.