Ruby Granger #12 The Continuing Adventures of Pie-rott and Muriel

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are meal planners that common? Is there even a demand?!

I had to plan my meals in my anorexia recovery (literally wrote in a blank notebook, none of this aesthetic shit)which I had to do to show my dietician and psychiatrist.
I wouldn’t recommend it frankly, because it might mean you become fixated rather than eat intuitively. Bad idea, Ruby.

Reactions: 6
I plan meals in order to know what I need to buy for the week and not waste any money or food by buying stuff I won't need. However I'm not usually super meticulous, sometimes I just write "pasta with something" or "meat and vegetables" and then buy whatever kind of vegetable or meat is on sale or make pasta with what I have in the fridge lol

Also I just do it on my phone or on a random piece of paper. No way I'm wasting money on a meal planner

Reactions: 22
I looked over this Mina Rome's Youtube - she gets consistently more viewers than Ruby. At a glance, her content seems much better on every level, too. I am baffled why she'd collab with Ruby on something like this, other than she just didn't want to sort out stationery manufacture for her own store and this was easier. At first I thought they might be repped by the same management/PR team, but Mina has nothing to do with Sixteenth from the look of it. Baffled.

Reactions: 13
Mina Rome is a Youtuber as well, I think her videos even do better than Ruby's. At the very least she's blessed by the algorithm because they pop up all the time in my recommended and I don't even follow her. I've watched a couple, she's vegan and her recipes seem pretty creative.

Reactions: 5
Oh god, it’s a whole-ass poetry recital complete with eyebrow waggling and head-shaking
Hi all, first time poster, longtime lurker!

Is it just me, or is something...off...about her face in these? I'm not sure if it's the filter casting a shadow over the effect weight loss has had on her features or what. But I swear to god, her face fucking morphs with every image she posts.

Reactions: 8
Just doing some internet nosing and found Ruby’s old askfm she hasn’t used in a while, think she used to have it linked in her video descriptions… idk if people have shared it on here before but a few errrr interesting posts forgive the dodgy collages

Last edited:
Reactions: 54
Oh god, it’s a whole-ass poetry recital complete with eyebrow waggling and head-shaking
I cant put my finger on why she looks so different here, she almost looks like a deep fake of herself. Her GCSE acting skills kill me, always reminds me of curtis and AJ in hollyoaks "what did mum say?" "probably to stop whinging" (pls someone tell me they know what I mean because it's all I can see when she's reading)

Reactions: 12
Honestly such a weird ad for ruby to have on her insta story, seems like she'll take anything...

Like does she think her audience are unaware of what a train is?

I bet she thinks trains are so 'romantic' and 'victorian', when actually (atleast in Scotland) they are a cheapish shitey way to get around.

Reactions: 8
so off topic but 'THEE most bigoted white feminists of all time'? tf? did she commit some genocide i wasn't aware of? why are girls forced to trash and destroy any imperfect women they like, but it's okay if guys pushed by the media are flawed?

Reactions: 22
Oh god this is the most accurate comparison I've ever seen that scene with Curtis and AJ was so fucking cringe, 100% Ruby's level of acting

Reactions: 2
Thing is, her weight loss does the opposite. She’s really aged facially because she looks so gaunt…

1) Oh Jesus the ACTING
2) Some truth bombs dropping in that old askfm, eh Roobs?

but most importantly

3) WHY WAS SHE JUST SITTING IN A BATH TUB IN THAT NO FRIENDS VIDEO!?

Oh great, another ad.

Gotta love Trainline's logic. "Who should we pay to advertise the joys of travelling the UK using our train company? Oh, I know! The girl who only leaves her house to frolic in fields and is chauffeured everywhere in her parents' car!"

Stop giving her money!

Reactions: 23
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.