Ruben Dias #8 He’s So Handsome, He’s So Cute, Can We See Him In His Birthday Suit

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ah good luck there. Maybe Dunelm might have some??? If not Wilko?
Sorry bad to footie. He definitely knows where the camera is 😍
I didn’t have any hooks so went to Argos to get some. And I’m annoyed cos I could have got them then. I’ll do it tomorrow I’ve had a coffee and a brownie to chill out before the game 😂😘.
He is so photogenic 🥰🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I didn’t have any hooks so went to Argos to get some. And I’m annoyed cos I could have got them then. I’ll do it tomorrow I’ve had a coffee and a brownie to chill out before the game 😂😘.
He is so photogenic 🥰🥰
😂🤣 I've just had a chocolate eclair 😋
Yeah do it tomorrow now time for footie

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ruben would have got them in a huddle then told them to bloody focus
Gundo doesn’t have quality leadership qualities mr commentator

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Blimey Gundo hat trick on the cards? Mahrez definitely having a great game.

• Heart
Reactions: 4
Ruben would have got them in a huddle then told them to bloody focus
Gundo doesn’t have quality leadership qualities mr commentator
Respectfully, I disagree. He's a different kind of leader, often leads by example, has done so for the German NT for years. He's lucky to have Ruben, Rodri, Kev and Kyle to fire the team up, too, of course, but he isn't that bad a captain, all in all.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Respectfully, I disagree. He's a different kind of leader, often leads by example, has done so for the German NT for years. He's lucky to have Ruben, Rodri, Kev and Kyle to fire the team up, too, of course, but he isn't that bad a captain, all in all.
I just don’t vibe him. He doesn’t seem to bring them together or assert his opinion. I just feel like there’s been situations this year where he could have brought them all together and he hasn’t
---
IMG_5211.png

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.