Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
IMG_5021.png
IMG_5022.png

he’s really making us wait for his next shirt giveaway
Has kalvin been spending his training time getting more tattoos?

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Ruben please put your face on my face.

I very much need someone to look at me with these seductive eyes.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s probably my long week catching up to me but Im watching this Mormon show and they can’t drink tea or coffee before marriage. What if he’s mormon? He probably just doesn’t like tea and coffee and I’m sleep deprived

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It’s probably my long week catching up to me but Im watching this Mormon show and they can’t drink tea or coffee before marriage. What if he’s mormon? He probably just doesn’t like tea and coffee and I’m sleep deprived
If he's Mormon he could marry us all, right? 😂

• Haha
😂😂 Think it's more 'my body is a temple and drinking that is poison' - but alcohol on the off season is absolutely fine 😂😂

• Haha
The sister-wives dream is over before it could begin!
Sorry to ruin the dream
---
😂😂 Think it's more 'my body is a temple and drinking that is poison' - but alcohol on the off season is absolutely fine 😂😂
I don’t think he was pictured drinking alcohol, as far as we could see. Lots of fancy water bottles and red bull. But with what Noel said about his dad and wine bottles at games and their family Christmas new year photos, my Mormon mind is swaying. I would still happily be a non-Mormon sister wife

• Heart
Reactions: 5
I think he might allow himself a single glass of wine on our date. To keep me company.
I think if you're on his boat, you can have as much as you like and he'll join in 🍹🍷🍾 you'll know when he's had enough because the dance moves will come out 😂😂💃🕺

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8
Oh Ruben please put your face on my face.

I very much need someone to look at me with these seductive eyes.

He’s so dreamy. 🥰

Actually cackling. :ROFLMAO:
So fit! :love:
I think if you're on his boat, you can have as much as you like and he'll join in 🍹🍷🍾 you'll know when he's had enough because the dance moves will come out 😂😂💃🕺
I think this, too. When he’s on holiday, he lets his hair down.

• Heart
I apologise for derailing. Have some pictures of my favourite Mormon to get you back on track
IMG_5027.png
IMG_5025.png

• Heart
What kind of dancing do you think he does. A slow dance. A salsa 💃 😂😂
I feel like, in the right circumstances, you could probably convince him to get up and learn a salsa or something with you. In a hot night holiday entertainment volunteers needed type situation. Like he'd give it a go and you'd manage it between you and there'd be a lot of laughing.

But I was thinking something a little more intimate, the two of you on the deck of the yacht, moonlight twinkling on the water, he takes you in his arms and it's a swaying slow dance sort of vibe where you only have eyes for each other...

• Heart
I feel like, in the right circumstances, you could probably convince him to get up and learn a salsa or something with you. In a hot night holiday entertainment volunteers needed type situation. Like he'd give it a go and you'd manage it between you and there'd be a lot of laughing.

But I was thinking something a little more intimate, the two of you on the deck of the yacht, moonlight twinkling on the water, he takes you in his arms and it's a swaying slow dance sort of vibe where you only have eyes for each other...
I love both of those!!! He’d be great at both 🤣. You really know how to set the scene darling x

• Heart
That sounds lovely 🥰 *checking amazon to see where I can get a ruben of my own* 😂

I reckon he could sway those hips too. In more ways than one, if you get me 🤪😉

• Heart

Salsa then straight into the Macarena or some country dancing. At benfica academy one of the like compulsory classes is dancing. They do it like once a week

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.