Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Donald23

VIP Member
Have you seen his car in the comment below? 🏎 😳
I think we worked out before that he has like a family sized audi for when the family come over and then he has a black Lamborghini for laughs but that he doesn’t actually fit in it that well. His head like touches the roof it’s an ick
---
He has a range rover I think? A big car anyway. Where does he park them all if he lives in that apartment? Usually you have 1 or 2 spaces reserved 😂 He's got a whole fleet of cars 😂
The rest are in Portugal he has like a grey family sized Lamborghini

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 8

VC10

VIP Member
Not only his tight toned torso ; look at that arse and those legs.....

He is a power-sex-machine 🥵🥵🥵🥵

I would make him bit beans on toast, afterwards- keep his Alpha energy topped up 😃😛🤣
1670378980320.png

0_Beans-on-toast.jpg

• Heart
  • Haha

Just Drive

VIP Member
I google translated and supposedly cinnamon and shins are the same word in portugal
---
His mum always put a blue love heart no matter the post. I wonder which brother is the favourite
His mum’s adorable. I suspect Ruben’s the fav. The baby.

It’s not cinnamon 😂 it’s shins 😂😂😂 I never actually realised that the word for shin in portuguêse is cinnamon until seeing this.
He says ‘very stylish but playing is with the shins”

ruben got himself a stylist hasn’t he. He’s wearing all the hype brands lately.
Thank you! I knew we could count on you. :D

• Heart
  • Haha

mimimithis

VIP Member
8fa980f39de35ad74d071efcd4837b84b3320a41.jpg

Can we talk about his arms?

Also, can we talk about the fact that one of my resident ducklings looks more and more like Rúben every single day? And that he's joined my team for his 3 month rotation now?

• Heart

sugarfairy23

VIP Member
BT said Eddie was searching for his family in the crowd. John looked to be doing the same while Ruben was already starting to analyse the game
Sounds like that photo from before the Palace game (I think it was?) where Ruben was talking tactics to John in the “tunnel” just before the game and John looked like he was paying little to zero attention to him and had already had enough 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

StephenTJackson

VIP Member
Jack and Haaland skin to skin 😩🤭🤤🫠 @StephenTJackson are you alive. Cos I barely am
---

Watching this on repeat until I die. I want to shag all of them 😂😂😂😂
---
View attachment 2130024
---

I am a puddle 💦
---

Why couldn’t he have taken his shirt off 😭😭😭
Nope I'm dead. Jack and Erl stripped is so hot. Compared to Ruben still fully clothed and Bernado still dressed.
You guys know how much I love thighs, but that might be a bit too much thigh even for me 😂
---
Ooh the arse on Stones. 🤤🤤🤤🤤

• Heart

Just Drive

VIP Member
John has grown on me a bit. He looked cute in that video of that Viking looking guy mocking his accent.
I love to hear this. If you’re so inclined, there’s a Stones thread. ♥
---
BT said Eddie was searching for his family in the crowd. John looked to be doing the same while Ruben was already starting to analyse the game
💔
Ruben’s going to be pissed off. Get out the notebook and pen, Rubes! Lots of homework after this match.

• Heart