Ruben Dias #7 Captain Material, Boyfriend Material, He’s Yummier Than Cereal

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Agreed it’s not on to photograph someone mid meal when they’re just minding their own business and keeping to themselves. I admire that he is content enough with his own company though to not mind eating solo.

His arms - a work of art I’d have to say. Just the right level of muscular, not too much but he’d be strong enough to pick you up enroute to the bedroom

• Heart
Reactions: 6
It’s a small world when your hunting for a footballer to maintain your lifestyle
No clue what’s he saying but he looks stunning
---
I can’t remember which thread this was talked about on
---
Also this is creepy just ask him for a photo but he looks cute while solo dining, I think he’s watching the arsenal match
---

I correct myself he can’t have been watching arsenal because he was wearing that hideous outfit on Sunday! I had cleansed my mind of it
I love that he’s dining alone. I feel akin to him. 🥰 I also agree it’s weird to snap his photo in that manner.
---
View attachment 2115340

Can we talk about his arms?

Also, can we talk about the fact that one of my resident ducklings looks more and more like Rúben every single day? And that he's joined my team for his 3 month rotation now?
SERIOUSLY, how do you get any work done with the look alike duckling??

• Heart
View attachment 2115340

Also, can we talk about the fact that one of my resident ducklings looks more and more like Rúben every single day? And that he's joined my team for his 3 month rotation now?
We can always talk about those arms. They are magnificent 💕
He is a work of art. A Greek ( Portuguese in this case) god
IMG_3458.jpeg
IMG_3092.jpeg
IMG_3043.png
IMG_2635.jpeg
IMG_2060.jpeg
IMG_2045.jpeg
IMG_2046.jpeg

I am very jealous you have someone at work who looks like him!!
---
Agreed it’s not on to photograph someone mid meal when they’re just minding their own business and keeping to themselves. I admire that he is content enough with his own company though to not mind eating solo.

His arms - a work of art I’d have to say. Just the right level of muscular, not too much but he’d be strong enough to pick you up enroute to the bedroom
How are you my darling

• Heart
View attachment 2115340

Hia arms are beautiful.

I think the thing is that he's not really big. Like if you see him fully covered up you don't necessarily know he's so muscular - he's obviously fit but not super bulky. Then he gets his arms out and wooooooah they're so defined. It's a treat every time.

Please impart all your best wisdom on the duckling. That is someone's perfect future husband.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Hia arms are beautiful.

I think the thing is that he's not really big. Like if you see him fully covered up you don't necessarily know he's so muscular - he's obviously fit but not super bulky. Then he gets his arms out and wooooooah they're so defined. It's a treat every time.

Please impart all your best wisdom on the duckling. That is someone's perfect future husband.
I agree. You don’t expect him to be as muscly as he is but then phwoar
IMG_3451.jpeg
Like there!! But then he’s like this …

IMG_1873.jpeg
IMG_1872.jpeg
IMG_1875.jpeg
IMG_1874.jpeg
IMG_1501.jpeg
IMG_1496.jpeg
WOW

• Heart
Reactions: 8
We can always talk about those arms. They are magnificent 💕
He is a work of art. A Greek ( Portuguese in this case) god View attachment 2115364View attachment 2115365View attachment 2115366View attachment 2115367View attachment 2115368View attachment 2115369View attachment 2115370

I am very jealous you have someone at work who looks like him!!
---

How are you my darling
I’m okay thank you honey 😘 how are you? Are you watching Man U?

I also really appreciate him when he looks ever so softer but still muscly

EB39B4BC-E4F0-4101-81AC-88A6BAE8AA55.jpeg

• Heart
Wow. :love: I’m at the office today and am having to shield my phone from passersby.:ROFLMAO:
Hahaha sorry.
he is an Adonis isn’t he.
---
I’m okay thank you honey 😘 how are you? Are you watching Man U?

I also really appreciate him when he looks ever so softer but still muscly

View attachment 2115432
Oooh I love this pic!! I don’t think I’ve seen it before. He has a lovely tan and I love those shorts.
his hair is my fav like that too! He’s a dream 💕

yep we are. It’ll probably end in tears 😂😂😂 Harry maguire mistake AGAIN

• Heart
  • Sad
Hahaha sorry.
he is an Adonis isn’t he.
---

Oooh I love this pic!! I don’t think I’ve seen it before. He has a lovely tan and I love those shorts.
his hair is my fav like that too! He’s a dream 💕

yep we are. It’ll probably end in tears 😂😂😂 Harry maguire mistake AGAIN
I feel sorry for all the slack Slabhead gets but come on man 🤦🏼‍♀️ doesn’t help himself

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I never understood the Rolex on the beach and she took a Gucci bag, she can’t be on that much as a dancer to risk a 3k bag in the sea. Probably showing her his best saves compilation on his phone

• Haha
I wish all the boat pics were easily cropable! He looked so holidyfied, he had some softness to his muscles, the shorts got rolled up
These attempts aren’t too bad; but there’s nothing that can be done with the one where he’s lying down and getting off with her 😂

CCC8D00A-4BC4-4843-B92B-6448315A4308.jpeg

B88BB72B-9D47-4102-818B-7A131EAD6570.jpeg

E47DC71C-2EFF-4D63-A0A4-A45C6D1DFBAF.jpeg

• Heart
I feel sorry for all the slack Slabhead gets but come on man 🤦🏼‍♀️ doesn’t help himself
Are you watching. I mean DDG shouldn’t have passed it to him there tbf. Both as bad as each other sometimes those two.
---
These attempts aren’t too bad; but there’s nothing that can be done with the one where he’s lying down and getting off with her 😂

View attachment 2115478
View attachment 2115479
View attachment 2115480
Oh how I wish I was on the back of that jet ski. Love how you used a strawberry to cover up 😂

• Heart
Can’t crop this one. Such a shame, isn’t it? Really, it’s just too bad.

IMG_5385.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.